It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Identify This Sandy Hook Witness Interview? (Mother Says She "Ran Away")

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

In many weeks, and many threads, best post I've seen in awhile!
It's nice to lay it out like that, share opinions, swap info, rather than gang up on everyone like we're all part of the class.

Somethings, like Mr. Rosen, I try to question, and all I get is "Why you picken' on him?"

Anyway, Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

And why did the media choose to manipulate a photo of Lanza to make him look like a "crazed animal" caught in head lights when there are many "real photos portraying him as the innocent looking Intelligent young man he was ? Did you know he was an A student?

Yes this is really a great question. Also the picture of him outdoors in the backyard looking very average, says he was not house bound and unable to leave the house, just as neighbors said that first day. Doubt he ever looked like the media pictures.

Also the one where he is with the tech class they show him in what looks like pajamas but the kid they interviewed said he always wore khakis with his shirt tucked in all neat.

Also the neighbors said they were always having neighborhood parties and garden parties... there would be pictures, why is no pictures even of his Mom. They said she was always a happy person, where are all the pictures?

edit on 2-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm no expert and I am just guessing here, so don't flame me too bad, but here goes.

What if the community of Sandy Hook was a Federal Witness Protection Program Operation? I guess it matters not what they were being protected from, but it sure would explain a lot of things.

Witness Protection Program: en.wikipedia.org...

It certainly would explain why the USAG almost beat the ambulances to Sandy Hook to talk to the local law enforcement.
It would explain the seemingly weird use of actors as some have speculated.
It would maybe explain the whole thing.

It certainly explains the whole gun control enigma, sure did throw the whole situation into another light.

What think you?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

To add to your questions that nobody has asked yet......the Katie Couric interview woman says 8-10 kids were running from the school.......then Gene says he had 6 kids......another woman who lives right by the firehouse says 2 kids came running down and turned to go towards Gene's driveway?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree......the dad and brother have yet to make any statements......at least send condolences...geez......if the police or their lawyers have said to not speak about anything till the investigation is done fine but at least be sorry for what happened.

Also the woman from Illinois who is her sister aunt whatever......said that she got the guns because she was now alone......post divorce.....for personal protection and as a prepper.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Seems legit?

3+3=Some Random Number Between 6 & 10

Nothing to see! Step aside! Next!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I don't think it sounds crazy at all. I actually proposed that idea on another Sandy Hook thread on January 18th:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like a plausible enough scenario to me, so either we're both crazy or great minds think alike!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Yeah, I find it despicable that Adam's father hasn't offered condolences.

Also the woman from Illinois who is her sister aunt whatever......said that she got the guns because she was now alone......post divorce.....for personal protection and as a prepper.

I could understand if she lived in the city or a town that was run down, but Sandy Hook was supposedly a pretty decent place. Plus, she lived in a huge house and had more than enough money for a good security system and a trained guard dog. This is usually what divorcees once they're alone. If she was a prepper, then this makes more sense.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
what is this creepiness?

Operation Sandy Mass Trauma Based Mind Control
www.youtube.com...

and the connection to Hunger Games: intellectualodditiesnetwork.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Great article! He makes a lot of strong points and is clear and concise.
That movie "Sandy" is strange. The fact that the character only talks in symbols reminds me of the red handprint with the "Shh..." underneath it. The one that everyone says stands for Sandy Hook Hair.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay

and the connection to Hunger Games: intellectualodditiesnetwork.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

The "Hunger Games" connection is a big leap. It is all based solely on the fact the the author of the hunger games lives there. Nothing more than that. The numbers (23 and 20) dont even line up, yet they try to connect them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So let me get this straight....

You have no idea who Katie Couric is, yet you believe every single YouTube video and blog about Sandy Hook conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So let me get this straight....

You have no idea who Katie Couric is, yet you believe every single YouTube video and blog about Sandy Hook conspiracy?

How did you arrive to the conclusion that every youtube video is believed by anyone here?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha20mega
reply to post by Munkle

During her press interview, Barbara Sibley, who arrived at the school at around 09:30, claims she “noticed a car, you know, in the drop-off area… … in front of the entrance like a black hatchback had all the doors open and like black sweatshirts strewn all around it”.

newsfeed.time.com...

www.facebook.com...

newtown.patch.com...

All the images of the black car I have seen, the doors are CLOSED. As a crime scene the original condition of the evidence should be preserved. Who closed the doors of the car and why?
Why has the presence of the black vests on the ground around the car been largely ignored?

edit on 2/2/2013-02-02T06:31:24-06:002013-02-02T06:31:24-06:0013 by Alpha20mega because: New links

Listen up everyone, and read this even though you don't want to. Consider, all 4-doors are open. Does this imply 4 shooters? No. If it was Adam Lanza, perhaps it was him who went and opened all doors, and that is if this witness is perceiving it as it happened. Some of the clothes were pants, a mask, gym bags, who knows. Maybe 2 gun men, or a get-away driver, maybe even a 3rd was with the in some part. It seems that the car is registered to a known criminal, a gun shop may have been robbed within days to 2 weeks before (That is off of memory and I do not know if this is a valid fact.) while not only was 1 man chased up a hill and through the woods, but 2. The 2nd appears to have hidden behind a large tree and leaves once cops run by. Play that into your own head. If you were running with a partner or 2 in this event. Obviously the one inside is dead or not nearby. You and another partner run away, as you are being chased, you split up, and hide behind a tree. The cops run by and you run the other direction, and a van was found that was your getaway car. Was someone arrested near or on the way to the van? I, and again from memory, recall that as something I have read on here that was part of the police radio evidence, and listened to. The doors left open on the civic, could be because the shooter(s) didn't care about returning to the civic, so it would be a waist of time shutting them, when obviously there would be mad cops around within minutes, and couldn't leave in that car; Or it was to get back in it faster. As far as the original story, he didn't plan on leaving it seems.

If this is real evidence and factual, or if it is a false flag, either way very important. Remember let's try to reconnect the dots where we are now, as to where we were within the days/weeks after this happened. I feel as if more and more people, evidence, and political behavior has come from this, and it will only become more clear. Remember that what we know as to then are puzzle pieces needing to find a place in the proper spot.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Keep digging, you are so close to breaking this thing wide open

Keep trolling, the mods will let you say whatever you want without repercussion.

edit on 3-2-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

I don’t understand your rant in response to the assistance I provided in reply to Munkle’s request for help.
Munkle asked ATS members for help identifying the subject of an interview and the program on which it appeared.
I generously provided information confirming the identity of the interview subject. I even provided a quote of her comments. Unfamiliar with American TV I could not provide the identity of the interviewer.
Are you trying to take over Munkle’s thread?
In my response I made no suggestions about how many shooters there were, yet you indulge in an argument in attempt to justify why all the doors on the car were left open.
Your suggestion that a lone “Adam Lanza” ran round the car opening all the doors is ridiculous, unless he left guns/ammo on each seat – a terrible waste of time.
Alternative scenarios are that there were possibly two shooters in the front seats with the guns/ammo on the rear seats, or anything up to five shooters. However, all four doors being left open can most probably be explained by as few as two shooters.
I was merely quoting Barbara Sibley when she said there were “black sweatshirts strewn all around it”, I said nothing about “Some of the clothes were pants, a mask, gym bags, who knows.” As you have said. And I don’t understand why you are attempting to cast doubt on what she says she saw.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Watch the interview with a discerning eye. Especially watch the alleged husband. They are both actors and not very good one's either. We have seen plenty of them by now so they are quite easy to recognize. And one doesn't need to be an expert in body language nor possess a degree in psychology to know that what you are seeing here is total B______S_____

Sandy Hook was a total fraud. There isn't a word of truth in it - be sure of that. And I mean 'total BS' along with everything that term implies.

www.youtube.com...

Also - More evidence against the governments claims here -
The truth in this video about Gene Rosen's involvement with FEMA and with the children seen in the Obama anti-2nd amendment signing ceremony is also very enlightening.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 3-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: added video evidence

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This woman was NOT the only person there. She said she spoke to another parent as they looked at the broken glass. There are also others who arrived quickly or were already on scene who could easily confirm open doors. I wonder what they are going to eventually say?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Munkle

I saw this video earlier today, it does not make sense. If you listen to the police radio recording that you can find on the net, what the people in the video are saying and what the police were saying don't match up. They both can't be telling the truth.

Keep in mind Max Igan's hypothesis that they are dropping these weird things on us almost as if to get critical thinkers "riled up."

That is happening, I think Glen Beck was recently saying that conspiracy sites and sites like it drove Lanza to go crazy, which is odd because they supposedly were not able to get much off of his computer. Im just glad there are places like ATS that keep some conspiracies off limits so we don't go crazy either.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

You only go crazy after conspiracy thinking if you believe them wholeheartedly and live life by them. That's why the "theory" part is your way out of the "everything makes sense now, it's aliens" world and back into the snafu world where ignorance is bliss and censorship is safety. I'm sorry to read that you're afraid of some conspiracy theories.

I've heard Glen Beck only a few times, and after pressure and biased expectations like that from that radio voice, it might be said that Lanza could have gone nuts after Beck. There is no proof, just conjecture from a bunch of popular media daddies.

The media does not match up. They are busy pulling the wool over viewers' eyes. Order out of chaos.

What you could use is that old fashioned skill of reading faces to see if people are factual in their reports or are making things up to fit their intentions. When they talk about a memory and look towards their left shoulder, more fact. When their eyes float around towards the right when talking about a memory, more invention. It comes in handy to face read people instead of believing media stories as though the interviewees were telling this to a judge. They all are saying what looks fittingly nice on camera. They are being polite, not exactly honest.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

. I'm sorry to read that you're afraid of some conspiracy theories.

I think you misunderstood what I wrote, im not afraid of anything. Well im afraid of worms and my brother's wife but that is about it.

I've heard Glen Beck only a few times, and after pressure and biased expectations like that from that radio voice, it might be said that Lanza could have gone nuts after Beck. There is no proof, just conjecture from a bunch of popular media daddies.

The media does not match up. They are busy pulling the wool over viewers' eyes. Order out of chaos.

I don't think they do it intentionally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join