It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Although she got dressed up for the video, something tells me that AJ's house isn't that messy........

I think we all smell a rat, with AJ.The first indicator with me, was in his earliest days. He was slagging the federal reserve about their questionable practices. What were the banners on his site while this was playing? To buy gold coins, from the US mint. Where did they get the gold?..........

Nice try, drunken MILFY.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shefskitchen

Yes, this is BS and I can prove it. His name has always been Alex Jones, so there is no CIA name change conspiracy.

How do I know this, you ask?

Because we grew up in the same town. I went to school with him until our sophomore year in High School when he moved to Austin.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Aha! Then you must be CIA and a Holy Seer too!

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by seabag

Aha! Then you must be CIA and a Holy Seer too!

See how that works?

Possibly...

It must be something in the water here in Texas.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
my insanepeople-DAR is on level 5 LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Look, this is more than the debate people are having over this.

This mysteriously weird woman, spoke some very telling words.

She said this: that for thousands of years people have prayed to God, but God lives here. She mentions the HOLY C and THE ROYAL FAMILIES AND THAT THEY ARE 1 HOUSE. Ie. translate AKA to say, In Agreement, the Bildenbergs, the One world Government, the Law, and they don't like what he's doing.

Translation: he must be dealt with now as he is going against God's Will.

And she is suicidal, apparently, to me read that as a threat on his family.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well it wouldn't take his ex-wife to figure out TPTB don't like what he's doing.

His name has always been Alex Jones. That simple fact alone tells me that she is full of it.

Don't make me bust out my old year books!!

edit on 26-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But to my knowledge they haven't made such an overt threat like this at least that I've ever seen in threads or out in the open.

I feel there is a benefit to letting them know that some can not only see it but shout it from the roof tops, and that they're not fooling anyone.

And that they're godhood is in serious question because I call that the poopy diaper dummy club. Those who wear the very stinky diapers of harming others, greedy tiny tot club. No Big Wings there.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How do we know TPTB made a threat? Because this lady said so?

My point is that if she's claiming his name was changed to Alex Jones as part of some conspiracy then they must have done it at birth because I've known him since the late 80's and he's always been Alex Jones.

She full of it, so I find it hard to believe anything else shes saying.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This mysteriously weird woman, spoke some very telling words.
This Drunk attention seeking idiot, has achieved her goals.

(Perhaps I might make a Video, claiming to be the Love Child of Neil Armstrong, with evidence of ET's.)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Look an odd, confused, unblanced woman, wouldn't go on about the Holy C and the Royal Families if it wasnt quite important to the message.

Whether others can see this or not, doesnt matter to me as long as the ones who can shout it out from the roof tops.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Isn't that how wack jobs do it, though? Tell 3 hard truths, in order to sell one big lie?

She'll be here next week, drunk again, pushing more facts to spit out something crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

You got a star from me for Bill Cooper and Behold a Pale Horse.

However, I need to point out Bill Hicks is not, nor is even close to being Alex Jones.

I've seen a couple people speculate about this on youtube, and I find it sad to see Hicks' memory disrespected like that. Jones is a CIA shill who makes his money off fear, and fear-mongering, and Hicks did his best to educate against a broken political machine and enlightening them, while making people laugh. Their goals and methodologies could not be more different.

Further, while that guy does look quite a bit like McVeigh, and the topless chick even more so (looks like the other chick) it looks like your pics come from that same guy who runs that website (wellaware) that tries to claim all these celebrities are doubles of other people... and makes really, really bad apples and oranges type comparisons. Whoever runs that site either has horrible eyesight, or is more than a touch nutty, or possibly both.

edit on 26-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Who cares. I've never really cared if he had some intelligence behind him, more if some were waking up. The issues he's exposed be them Bildenburg, be it the Bohemian Grove, or his Engame Documentary where from their own words they revealed their intentions, it makes no difference, he's woken alot up.

I tend to not worry about who is working for who as much as the information and that we need to use that info to stand still, not react, to be stubborn and not obey bad orders and reach into our HS's our Higher Energies to bring forth our abilities to problem solve, to opt out of this corruption and start to help each other. OR, to never stop protesting in a majority way until they back off and go to the corner. Or even to start praying and not give up until the world is better.

I've had unusual people contact and befriend me, and of course suspected they had connections, but they were great guys in their own right, had wonderful integrity and were white hats, so to speak.

Some people are working to wake others up.

I don't judge anyone, except I can smell the stinky diapers of the slavers, and do understand that they are severely harming themselves, and need my prayers too. There is nothing weaker and more pathetic than wanting slaves.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Interesting.

Not sure about the woman in the video but the links to Cooper perked my ears.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Note: I may have been incorrect. I do believe that in the book it stated he has an Asian GIRLFRIEND. Just want to clarify before someone runs with it.

Wait.. in the book, I am thinking the woman was listed as his girlfriend. An Asian girlfriend.
Whether they were married or not, I can not say. However, maybe this is that girlfriend, and maybe an ex girlfriend would have something to say about him.
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

His wife, at least as of around 1999, was an Asian woman. That I can confirm.

asian wife in one post girl friend in another...
the word "confirm"
lol
who is it again who has a job to do?

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
reply to post by reeferman

Jones is a CIA shill

edit on 26-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you can back that up with something we can all sink our teeth into...
please feel free to do so

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: cleaned up spaces etc

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well thats the thing, it speculation to use the words in the video and the posts she made on her youtube channel speaking of suicide, and link them to a threat and message to his family, but calling him a shill isn't speculation? Come on!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the truth is the truth, it doesn't matter whose mouth it comes out of.

focus on what he is saying, not who is saying it. if it is right and just, then it is right and just.
edit on 26-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Explanation: If AJ is married then there will be official records of this.

Verification of a Marriage or Divorce [dshs.state.tx.us]

Verification of a Marriage or Divorce

Verification letters are not considered legal substitutes for marriage licenses or divorce decrees. It is strongly recommended that you make sure a verification letter will satisfy your intended use before ordering.

Certified copies of marriage licenses or divorce decrees are only available from the county clerk (marriage) or district clerk (divorce) in the county or district in which it was obtained.

Indexes (lists) of marriage or divorce records by year may be purchased or downloaded for free from our website.

The Texas Vital Statistics provides letters verifying whether or not a marriage or divorce was recorded with the State of Texas based on the application for marriage or divorce sent to our office by the county clerk or district clerk. If no record of a marriage is found, the verification letter itself can be considered a "single-status letter," which some foreign countries accept as legal proof of single status.

Verification letters of marriage are available for marriages that occurred from 1966 to the present.
Verification letters of divorce are available for divorces that occurred from 1968 to the present.

Alex Jones (radio host) [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: Can my fellow members stop being so lazy and actually do some real research?

edit on 26-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcodes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join