It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Oh lord...next we'll be hearing about Nebadon, Havona and the mansion worlds...

Don't get me wrong, it's great entertainment. I bought a copy for a co-worker as a joke once...that didn't go to well, I think she actually started believing it.

The Urantia Book: When you want something that is even more out there than Scientology, without the weird cult.
edit on 24-1-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why all these species are supposedly "human"? To my knowledge we have a pretty clear evolutionary pathway that would be extremely difficult to replicate to be also cast as 'human'.

Why are they considered a human species?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Your title says off-planet contact made. Ok so if so cool beans but if they are a primary trading race, in fact there existence is based on that then what do they want? Just trade.? With whom? You and 25 other souls. What do you have worth trading to the beings? Do I have anything they want? Or are you just the middleman and have to speak to govt.?

If you are not at liberty to say, I can understand that. It's common for them to keep it hush hush I'd imagine. Much like our WallStreet trad......wait a minute...I see where this is going. You want us to trade one masta for another!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And secondly...

No advanced species human or otherwise, after meeting us, ever admit to being a homospaien.

"A homojawhatnow?!?" "Nah, nah, we are a um ho...*garbble*..sap..*cough*".

"Come again now?"

"ho...*garbble*..sap..*cough*".

"I thought that's what you said"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If you have 'receivers' you can train here on our planet, would it be possible to train 'senders'?

What's more likely -- you're receiving messages from another galaxy or someone is practicing their 'sending' on you? Even better, maybe they're hoping you'll write about it so they have confirmation it worked.

Your receivers are just being prank called by some funny guys in Honduras.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It seems you have many messages to display for the earthlings - 6 to be exact. S U 6

Carry on Solitary Messenger. (is that what we call you?) Michael?

Greetings from the
COUNCIL OF Eq*********

edit on 24-1-2013 by Staroth because: ☆

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Even if not true....this short story is better than most of what is on TV..

and for that I will continue to read. It's entertaining after all...

Would be awesome if true....but how many times have people said that about various topics on this site.

Please continue though OP....I'd rather read this than 99% of anything else on this site.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Oh lord...next we'll be hearing about Nebadon, Havona and the mansion worlds...

Don't get me wrong, it's great entertainment. I bought a copy for a co-worker as a joke once...that didn't go to well, I think she actually started believing it.

The Urantia Book: When you want something that is even more out there than Scientology, without the weird cult.

Heh, after looking at the wiki page for that book, its clear as day where the OP got their ideas from... hell they use the term Superuniverse right in their first post.

And here I thought they were at least being original...

edit on 24-1-2013 by BigfootNZ because: spellin

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Trololololololo

Good read but all the detail and the familiarity on events between the two types of aliens just gives it away as a bad scifi novel.

Thanks for the nice little story OP. enjoy

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
According to John Lear' there are 75 humans living here, about 5% hybrids, you know all our nephilim leaders and 25% ETs living amongst us.

And Russia seemed to have disclosed already, so this is a different kind of communication, from those who can't come here, due to energies being different.

Medvedev talks about aliens on Earth! (English Subs)

Медведев рассказал что инопланетяне живут среди Нас!

My friend who was born in Russia and can speak the language sent these to me. I guess Russia beat Obama to it. eh.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks for telling only ATS about it and not sharing your info with astrophysicists, astronomers and other scientists! I sure do feel special.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by MrUncreated

You wrote:
All you have to do is post an image of one of them and/or their spaceships, and a lot of doubt would likely melt away like cheap ice cream. Why not have them telekinetically e-mail you a JPEG or two?

A: What makes you think I and my colleagues do not have telekinesis transmissions of their technology. If you would read the post on how the Honeidar met the Varin you would read something very interesting about those ships and their crews and that there was a picture sent which I did not reproduce on the thread. We receive those pictures a optical attachments and we as receivers have to draw what we see since it is mind to mind and not through a print device which could print such attachments if we had such a technology. They have, in effect, emailed us such JPEG's of their scouts and their deep space probe ships. But we keep them out of sight until they allow more information.

A

Useful information posted by yourself in this thread, nada. If this is sci fi I don't find it interesting. Star wars is SO MUCH BETTER.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You do realize he was taking he piss in this right?

He tells her to watch Men in Black to find out more.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OP: Your reported communications are in direct violation of the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Defense. You will discontinue all attempts at contact with any alleged "UFOs" and report any further broadcasts or information you may receive.

If these aliens did exist we would already be in contact with their "proper" authorities, and you would be communicating with unauthorized entities, no matter how believable their story may be. We would be compelled to share this information with our contacts to take whatever actions they deem necessary on their end.

Don't try to warn them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Telepathy is communication with anothers mind not telekinesis. If your going to make up science fiction get your science fiction straight.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I read through a few pages of comments...but couldn't stand much more. I hope others in the community already asked the questions I am going to ask.

So are you telling us the basic laws of the Universe don't work in their "supergalaxy", since the one species' moon was sucked up into the star (rather quicky and without apparent warning...and without doing the same to the planet). Careful with your answer or we will sharpshoot your science.

How is there a "transmission facility" here when they are not allowed to travel here?

Which galaxy do they live?

Lastly, you said the transmissions are coming in at high frequencies...and mentioned 30-50,000khz. That would be the radio spectrum. So if the transmissions are coming in from another galaxy you realize that the transmission from even the closest regular galaxy (Andromeda) is over 2 million light years away. That means the transmissions are over two million years old, since the transmission's frequency MUST obey the laws of the universe. 30-50,000 khz is electromagnetic light spectrum, therefore is light, therefore cannot go faster than light.
Even if your "transmissions" are coming from the "facility" in the center of the galaxy, that's still over 25,000 years old..and still not live and able to reply. You would get the message and say something back, then get message two....well that's 75,000 of work - best case scenario.

Please explain.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gymbeau2000

You write:
So are you telling us the basic laws of the Universe don't work in their "supergalaxy", since the one species' moon was sucked up into the star (rather quicky and without apparent warning...and without doing the same to the planet). Careful with your answer or we will sharpshoot your science.

A: You are basing your question on an incorrect cosmology of universe organization. While I do not expect you to know those details, the Honeidar do and they speak with one on this side who also understand the major sectors of space are circumscribed by layers of quiescent space that separates the major star streams from each other. The Honeidar live in superuniverse six. You and I live in superuniverse seven. The planets of earth and Honeidar are separated by 1,000,000 light years distance, by an intervening quiescent space area, and are creatively different in scope. Matter through out the all universes regardless of their location behaves the same as science has been finding out. However, the energy manifestations in superuniverse six behave in a way that makes it difficult to translate their effects to us without revealing why this may be so and in what way.

How is there a "transmission facility" here when they are not allowed to travel here?

A: Again cosmology is at the root of your question. In each local universe (there are 100,000 local universe areas in every superuniverse) there is a capital sphere from which all administrative functions are directed. In each superuniverse there is its capital to which every local universe coordinates their administrations. The transmitter availed to the receivers here is located on the capital of our superuniverse. It is known through out our galaxy as UVERSA, and it is from Uversa that I am connected to the relayed transmissions from superuniverse six. I spoke to the reason for not allowing travel between the different superuniverses, and that is because they are "keyed" differently from each other in energy use. How has never been revealed on this planet. But while basic energy formation is universal, its usages vary by universe and one can not mix one type with the other without harm.

Which galaxy do they live?

A: We live in the seventh galaxy surrounded on our right edge and left edge by quiescent space zones that are impermeable to physical materialization. Additionally, each super galaxy space level on its extension of top and its bottom is surrounded by un-pervaded space zones of unknown depths. Permission to attempt these unusual areas is not necessary since no ship or satellite could penetrate these areas with being destroyed as these space areas too constitute an endowment of energy that is unknown to science. I am not making this up. The Honeidar and anyone who attempts space travel far enough will run into these boundaries. So long as travelers originate within a given galaxy, they may travel to points of interest. Otherwise, not so.

Lastly, you said the transmissions are coming in at high frequencies...and mentioned 30-50,000khz. That would be the radio spectrum. So if the transmissions are coming in from another galaxy you realize that the transmission from even the closest regular galaxy (Andromeda) is over 2 million light years away. That means the transmissions are over two million years old, since the transmission's frequency MUST obey the laws of the universe. 30-50,000 khz is electromagnetic light spectrum, therefore is light, therefore cannot go faster than light.
Even if your "transmissions" are coming from the "facility" in the center of the galaxy, that's still over 25,000 years old..and still not live and able to reply. You would get the message and say something back, then get message two....well that's 75,000 of work - best case scenario.

A: I am running out of characters needed to better answer you in this window; however, recognize that light speed distinction is overcome by gravity control at the transmitter site on Uversa. Of course, they will not speak to how that control works, but it may astonish many to know that light speed is not an absolute travel velocity when you really know your stuff. Light itself is but one level of the electromagnetic spectrum and there are some frequencies that when coupled together and applied through a proper propulsion device that can double and triple speeds and even more but they refuse to discuss with the barbarian from this planet.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by majesticgent

You wrote:
So I shouldn't hold my breath on those co-ordinates that I asked for earlier? Just more rehashed stuff from Starbridge Communications?

A: Coordinates exist but they do not share such with my level of expertise. ... It is a good try to get specific but I can not help you because I am not trained in their technology.

How about using something like Stellarium the next time they ping you, and then have them tell you where they are and post a screenshot?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

reply to post by majesticgent

You wrote:
So I shouldn't hold my breath on those co-ordinates that I asked for earlier? Just more rehashed stuff from Starbridge Communications?

A: Coordinates exist but they do not share such with my level of expertise. ... It is a good try to get specific but I can not help you because I am not trained in their technology.

How about using something like Stellarium the next time they ping you, and then have them tell you where they are and post a screenshot?

Do not do this OP! Location should not be disclosed to the general public or there would be greater scrutiny directed toward this part of the sky by radio telescopes. That would be bad!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join