It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So, i have also researched the alien/ufo topic for almost 10 years as well.
What i would like to know is, (with the greys and Orion connection)

What did you find that made you sure that what you have stated is the case. I'm not saying that its wrong, but i am saying their is nothing out there that gives any significant evidence that this is the case.

What makes you think they are malevolent beings.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Why do people buy into these videos of so called channellers on youtube and whatnot because when push comes to shove their only in it for the money and dont have a shred of real evidence.
It makes for a good Sci fi read or a good laugh, take your pick.
I wouldn't be surprised if the world Governments have had some kind of contact, proof being advances in technology
but hearing things like Galactic Federation or Greys from Orion, too much Star Trek and too many gullible people.
I think we are the Aliens on this planet supplanted here in a far distant time, would explain why we are far more intelligent than any other creatures on this planet.
Well some of us anyway.

WHEN did I say I was a channeler, or that I explicitly relied on information from some channeler

Good God people

Some of need to learn to read slowly and carefully these ATS threads

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Indeed

The thing is opinions are formed but you give us no indication how it is you have come to this opinion , what sources have helped you form your opinion .

A story is only as good as its sources , if your sources are people like Bashar , Wilcock or Project Camelot then the story becomes nothing more than a story with not a shred of evidence to support it .

Consider what you are asking from me.

You are asking for How I came to know what I know,

How can I possibly dump for you all the resources I have and went over for more than a Decade

What you really should be saying is this.

"Write a book, and send me one for free", that is what you should be saying.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Ahem........sir........don't you think that's like going with Satan,

seems like a bad choice in life ?!?!?

Explain why its bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I reckon all your "NASA lies" posts recently, certainly fit the bill of disinfo...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
So, i have also researched the alien/ufo topic for almost 10 years as well.
What i would like to know is, (with the greys and Orion connection)

What did you find that made you sure that what you have stated is the case. I'm not saying that its wrong, but i am saying their is nothing out there that gives any significant evidence that this is the case.

What makes you think they are malevolent beings.

Thank you for asking a specific question.

The Greys are malevolent due to a fact that Army of people (great many people) were subjected to horrific abduction and painful procedures. They do not care about emotional and physical pain of Humans.

While people who were contacted by "good" aliens were always asked first for permission to use DNA

And even when humans on board were tricked into cooperation, the "good" aliens made sure it was painless if strange experience. There is a clear difference between those with respect, and those without.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I reckon all your "NASA lies" posts recently, certainly fit the bill of disinfo...

This is the first time i have ever replied to you and the last. You see i am a believer in breaking away from the mindless quo.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why do you LOVE the greys and NASA and all that,
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Explain why its bad.

If I need to explain to you why choosing to work with government to Deceive people is bad.

Then you my friend are from my perspective a sick individual and in need of healing.

in need of healing

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Don't flatter yourself, you're far from the most deluded I've come across.

And I'm so comfortable and secure with my beliefs that I can come to ATS and ingurgitate these types of threads and still sleep quite comfortably well at night.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Consider what you are asking from me.

I'm asking for sources , you must have sources or is this just personal opinion .

What you really should be saying is this. "Write a book, and send me one for free", that is what you should be saying.

Sure write a book why not , I don't want a freebee though .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Don't flatter yourself, you're far from the most deluded I've come across.

Honestly, that sounds like a compliment

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If I need to explain to you why choosing to work with government to Deceive people is bad.

Then you my friend are from my perspective a sick individual and in need of healing.

in need of healing

Ill wait in line for the healing you better heal that Chadwickus first hes posts reflect a egomanic deluded Psychosis at play.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'm asking for sources , you must have sources or is this just personal opinion .

Sources are too many to post, you should ask a specific question and when I have time

I can dig out for you proper docs and pdfs

link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You see i am a believer in breaking away from the mindless quo.

Interesting.

So, in This Thread where you state that NASA were caught in a lie, you broke away from the mindless quo by ignoring the fact that NASA had indeed not deleted the images and it was just a lie from one of your fellow believers?

Good for you sunshine, you're not mindless at all...

link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
typical anti-grey hogwash that upholds the human form (the good human looking aliens from the Pleiades)... in case they need to construct an ET false flag. They'll get some humans pretending to be aliens in a blue beam setting telling everyone that the greys are evil.

Whoa whoa hold on a second

When did I say that False Flag and operation blue beam wouldn't demonize grays, but it is more COMPLEX than that.

The Orion group has many species in it, they can "get rid of" grays, while we are still in control of Orions.

This is a complicated game of cat and mouse.

I didn't say you said that. You wouldn't say that... because that would expose your agenda... which is EXACTLY that. Demonizing greys.

This has already been going on. There has already been a virtual false flag via the net in all these pseudo-government claims. The whole Samejase hoax, the whole net disinfo, cattle mutilation, abduction stories, hybrid claims...etc etc about the greys because they are the ones that are real and the government knows it. The whole Eisenhower deal when the so called second group came down to warn about the first group. It's all an elaborate orchestration... and it even involved the colorado airport murals because of a very specific grey who was (don't know if he still is) considered "wanted"

It's just a big smear campaign.

You want US to think the US government is buddy buddy with them because so many on this forum see the evil in US government and if you can perpetuate this you'l think no one will see your reverse psychology attempt. I know that is not all encompassing but the greys are not behind this crap. They are against it.

the cat and mouse game is the one people like you are trying to build. Why? I have NO idea because you are wasting your time with this stuff. It is YOU who wants to over complicate all this. You claim it, because that is what you want others to think. You want them to remain confused.

"Oh... It's SO confusing, I can't even explain it"... No, it actually ISN'T.

just because your username says what it does doesn't mean you can so easily demonize greys as if you have some kind of spiritual authority on the matter.

Yeah, we need to get rid of nukes and phase out oil that the dept of energy has been pretty effective in keeping us from doing.

The greys TOLD our government this... but they didn't want to listen because of money.

Although there may have been some relationships built and some collaboration because they DID go to the US government directly because of all this, with a willingness to work... a bad relationship did ensue between them and our government because our government is full of idiots. That is what all this disinfo and this huge cover up is about. No point in trying to scratch some kitty litter over the big stinking mess NOW. How is that going to do any good?

YOU stop trying to complicate it.

YOU stop trying to deviate from the big picture.

There is a lot of evidence to back up my claims when you step back and look, whereas you are just being a typical quick shot spreader of disinfo. Look at the big picture.

Maybe you are just some bored person on the internet but there have been so many of these crazy Orion threads come up that try to say a similar thing with nothing to back it up. Where'd ya copy and paste this from anyway? Like I said, same old song and dance.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It could be I suppose.

But no "Number 1 nutjob" medal for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Ill wait in line for the healing you better heal that Chadwickus first hes posts reflect a egomanic deluded Psychosis at play.

I am willing to assume you are a good guy, but I gotta tell you, when a person WANTS to be a disinformation poster

That is not a good sign my friend.

That is like wanting to be a friend and a drinking buddy with a gangster, who after a few drinks might pop a bullet into you.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Sources are too many to post, you should ask a specific question and when I have time

I can dig out for you proper docs and pdfs

Hell YEAH too many to post... because these crap sites are a dime a dozen.

No point in rehashing all this old garbage unless you bring the LONG overdue polygraphs!

The government has been conducting fake abductions while inserting implants for a while now... Greys don't need to use implants.

they were TOLD all this was going to backfire on them,... and they tried to get ahead of the game by demonizing ETs the same way they demonize Muslims... through terrorism and psychology tactics.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I know that is not all encompassing but the greys are not behind this crap. They are against it.

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU

that I am not a gov disinformation guy

Take all my posting history, you will see that I am THE GUY on ATS with deep hate for US,NATO,ZIONISM,IMPERIALISM,BANKING CARTEL

Anyone who takes time to read my posts, will find nothing but from the heart writings.

Can you prove to me you are not a Disinformation agent yourself, I doubt it
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join