It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU

that I am not a gov disinformation guy

Take all my posting history, you will see that I am THE GUY on ATS with deep hate for US,NATO,ZIONISM,IMPERIALISM,BANKING CARTEL

Step 1. Gain their trust.

edit on 21/1/13 by Chadwickus because: Funnier if said in Invader Zim's voice...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
The government has been conducting fake abductions while inserting implants for a while now... Greys don't need to use implants.

they were TOLD all this was going to backfire on them,... and they tried to get ahead of the game by demonizing ETs the same way they demonize Muslims... through terrorism and psychology tactics.

yeah but how would you know ANY of that

where is your evidence ?

Why is your opinion supposed to carry weight.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
One of us in this thread is a true disinformation agent the question is who?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

I know that is not all encompassing but the greys are not behind this crap. They are against it.

I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU

that I am not a gov disinformation guy

Take all my posting history, you will see that I am THE GUY on ATS with deep hate for US,NATO,ZIONISM,IMPERIALISM,BANKING CARTEL

Anyone who takes time to read my posts, will find nothing but from the heart writings.

Can you prove to me you are not a Disinformation agent yourself, I doubt it
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

I made it clear in my last post "Maybe you are just some bored person on the net"

Which is to say I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.

It doesn't matter. read what is written for you! I DON'T CARE.

It doesn't make your thread any more worthy of existence so why do people like you WHOEVER YOU ARE I DON'T CARE.... continue to rehash this? WE'VE HEARD IT BEFORE!!!

Why make ANOTHER thread about it? Have you not already exhausted yourself making stupid sites?

Time and time again, these claims prove to be by people refusing polygraphs and are tied to KNOWN hoax documents floating around the web that are supposed to be from the government.

Don't you get it.... the cat is out of the bag. Someone in OUR GOVERNMENT BUILT the disinfo campaign!!!

Get it?

It's very elaborate and I don't know why you keep trying. They built it because they FEAR them... They KNOW what happened and they know they screwed up, so they built the campaign. The evidence is overwhelming.

If they were BUDDIES, our government would have "fixed it" and you would not be seeing all this demonizing crap all over the net... but it is SATURATED with this stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

I know that they are a little strange & other worldly (but they are from the Emarald Isles).

And it is spelt O'Ryan, OK.

So the aliens Are Irish. I knew it. Had to be something about those babes with red hair and green eyes.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Step 1. Gain their trust.

I gotta tell you guys, this is first time I came to ATS aliens section and just jumped in

You guys are like sharks, really wild and rabid

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
One of us in this thread is a true disinformation agent the question is who?

NotAnAspie for sure

in my opinion this guy is a pro

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If they were BUDDIES, our government would have "fixed it" and you would not be seeing all this demonizing crap all over the net... but it is SATURATED with this stuff.

Look man

government does not YET control the internet

And Yes I can prove this as well

Take a look at truth on 9/11. It was CIA and Mossad who did it, government could not stop this from spreading on the net.

One day government might be able to control the whole Net, but not today.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

NotAnAspie for sure

in my opinion this guy is a pro

Yeh i reckon he shines Chadwickases boots every morn back at the disinfo branch.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The government has been conducting fake abductions while inserting implants for a while now... Greys don't need to use implants.

they were TOLD all this was going to backfire on them,... and they tried to get ahead of the game by demonizing ETs the same way they demonize Muslims... through terrorism and psychology tactics.

yeah but how would you know ANY of that

where is your evidence ?

Why is your opinion supposed to carry weight.

I have many experiences that I will take a polygraph concerning... not to mention an implant was put in me by a doctor because I've been a contactee since I was five.

They can communicate with people without the need for "implants"... because they can hone in on individual energy signatures. It is MAN who had to make chips for identification and to transmit signals into people. Greys have higher knowledge than this. I can't give tangible evidence but I can give a polygraph toward every experience have ever had and that is more than any abductee claim so far. I could go on for DAYS about being investigated by our government and the things I have seen and the things that have been directly communicated to me.

That's a hell of a lot more than YOU'VE got.

But since you can't explain your BS theory that there are already multiple threads about, you'll attack my claims even though all you really need to do is follow the time line of the disinfo campaign and use common sense. The evidence is THERE... without even making this a personal thing about me, yet still the fact is on the table could pass numerous polygraphs about all sorts of things. I was even targeted by a director in the movie industry over this crap... and no, they would not have left the evidence in the system, the feds likely removed it from the local files but voice analysis could prove it. You got the money for that because I don't.... but the proof is there.

Just take a look at what has happened in the disinfo campaign because common sense should allow you to piece it all together.

What do you guys got? A freaking hieroglyph?
edit on 21-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I enjoyed reading your post, thanx for the share.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OP if the data in this OP is presented somewhere else more Cosmic are you truly willing to stand by your accusations
FULLY. 1 ask to determine how sincere you are with some of your post information.

Thanks for taking time to respond if you can.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I have many experiences that I will take a polygraph concerning... not to mention an implant was put in me by a doctor because I've been a contactee since I was five.

They can communicate with people without the need for "implants"... because they can hone in on individual energy signatures. It is MAN who had to make chips for identification and to transmit signals into people. Greys have higher knowledge than this. I can't give tangible evidence but I can give a polygraph toward every experience have ever had and that is more than any abductee claim so far. I could go on for DAYS about being investigated by our government and the things I have seen and the things that have been directly communicated to me.

What do you guys got? A freaking hieroglyph?

WHOA holy crap now we are getting somewhere,

You could be a true brainwashed programmed victim of the Greys, who need moles like you to propagate the NEW GOSPEL

you my friend need to look deep into your soul and with the grace of God find yourself again.

OR you could just be a disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
I enjoyed reading your post, thanx for the share.

You are most welcome, some of these other guys have been trying to shred me

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
OP if the data in this OP is presented somewhere else more Cosmic are you truly willing to stand by your accusations
FULLY. 1 ask to determine how sincere you are with some of your post information.

NAMASTE*******

Good Sir or Madam

My shirt is removed, my hands bound.

SHOOT

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

NAMASTE*******

Good Sir or Madam

My shirt is removed, my hands bound.

SHOOT

just asking a question not attempting to shred you at all so please don't mistake just asking is the data you presented truly how you feel or is there another agenda, hence you sincerity so if possible can you answer my question.. For I do follow some of the data you shared.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

just asking a question not attempting to shred you at all so please don't mistake just asking is the data you presented truly how you feel or is there another agenda, hence you sincerity so if possible can you answer my question.. For I do follow some of the data you shared.

Thanks

I have NEVER been and NEVER will be a disinformation agent

I am the kind a guy who used to make sandwiches for the homeless for crying out loud

I am willing to admit, that it is possible that I interpreted information on Extra Terrestrials wrongly.

But I don't think so, the evidence is overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Look man

government does not YET control the internet

And Yes I can prove this as well

Take a look at truth on 9/11. It was CIA and Mossad who did it, government could not stop this from spreading on the net.

One day government might be able to control the whole Net, but not today.

There you go trying to deviate again. I never said they control the internet, but they sure do spam it up.

That's got nothing to do with my point. If they were buddies with greys, they have certainly shot both of their own feet off trying to soften the public to this idea. they've allowed themselves to become the bad guys who did this this dirty cover up to hide technology. That is the general consensus... not this cannibal alien crap. You can argue with me all day. It doesn't mean any one is going to care about yet another evil grey thread. THAT is what I'm trying to make you see. I don't give a CRAP what you believe... believe what you want but you come off as someone who is so crazy and mixed up that you think people are believing your story... and I just want to point out how silly and desperate you sound. Haven't you people come up with something more believable yet?

Are you so used to telling lies and having people say "um... yeah...okay" that you actually think it means people believe you?"

There are many more people who have already put all this together way before me... I just happen to have a lot of personal experiences to back it up. I don't need to convince you of anything, but the fact that you think others can't see it is pretty sad.

and OH YEAH... I'm NOT a GUY.

You call me disinfo? Whateveh.

Smart people can figure out the truth. My own experiences are just my experiences. All these things effect the world in many ways and although I do make references to my experiences, it's pointless prior to finishing my own site, coming up with the money for audio analysis etc etc.... So I most come here to talk about world news... and no, I don't WRITE IT. I write about what is reported... or comment on silly posts like yours.

I do not just make stuff up and spread it around.

Hell, just last night I had a very enlightening dream... and it kind of scared me but there was a very distinct presence and this stuff has been happening to me so often, I don't even hardly bring it up anymore. You want to pick it all apart... name the agency where we will do the polygraphs then because you are trying to waste everybody's time and I'm not playing around with this stuff.

Just as soon as you come up with something important to talk about... FEEL FREE!
edit on 21-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sooo... do we have some blurry pictures of these Orions? Not that I doubt your word or anything. Just wanted to know what you claim as proof that the bad guys are from a particular star system.

Maybe you interviewed them in soft focus?

Could we get any of that?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey OP, not saying that you are totally wrong, but your knowledge is very limited.

Maybe some of the things that you're saying here are true.

But there are numerous other factors that you are not taking into consideration.

There are MANY other factors to take into the equation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join