It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
and I just want to point out how silly and desperate you sound.

Actually you sound pretty desperate to present your side of the story

You claim you are Greys contactee since age of 5, FOR ALL I KNOW, you could be one of them

You claim Government has done disinformation to present Greys as Bad. And yet your evidence for this is mumbling about polygraph test that you KNOW no one will call you on, since this is internet anonymous board.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Maybe you interviewed them in soft focus?
Could we get any of that?

LOL sorry

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Thanks for responding

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Hey OP, not saying that you are totally wrong, but your knowledge is very limited.
Maybe some of the things that you're saying here are true.
But there are numerous other factors that you are not taking into consideration.
There are MANY other factors to take into the equation...

Man you are a breath of fresh air

YES there indeed is far more to the story, and it has to do with spirituality big time.

All this stuff the Orions have done to us, and their puppets (our government) continues to do to us.

It seems God is allowing this, and has even built a system where people would be victimized, in order for us to graduate from physical existence into energy forms without need for incarnation

How would we know the difference between good and evil, if we weren't faced with it.

I think that Orions themselves are serving a purpose,
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

I have many experiences that I will take a polygraph concerning... not to mention an implant was put in me by a doctor because I've been a contactee since I was five.

They can communicate with people without the need for "implants"... because they can hone in on individual energy signatures. It is MAN who had to make chips for identification and to transmit signals into people. Greys have higher knowledge than this. I can't give tangible evidence but I can give a polygraph toward every experience have ever had and that is more than any abductee claim so far. I could go on for DAYS about being investigated by our government and the things I have seen and the things that have been directly communicated to me.

What do you guys got? A freaking hieroglyph?

WHOA holy crap now we are getting somewhere,

You could be a true brainwashed programmed victim of the Greys, who need moles like you to propagate the NEW GOSPEL

you my friend need to look deep into your soul and with the grace of God find yourself again.

OR you could just be a disinfo agent.

you see, this is where you prove yourself as someone who just talks smack!

In the last two years I have realized that why all these things happened to me was to help the world understand who the real evil conspirators are. Because of my experiences UP INTO MY THIRTIES I was afraid and constantly questioning the things that happened to me. Sucks that you have to talk about so many things you do not know.

I was almost deceived NOT by aliens who were weary of too straight forward intervention into my life... but by the government and the entertainment industry. It wasn't until someone tried to instill fear into me about this issue that I started putting all the pieces together and faced my fears about ETs and realized not only who the culprits were but also why.... and it's so human and transparent that it's shameful.

The fact is that LOST myself when I was born into this evil world and now that I have realized things and faced my fears... I have never been happier and felt so certain that I was doing God's will. I had sought God, but perhaps did not pursue the truth with enough vigor and was more lonely than anything in this world of parasites, trying to make me be like them and getting stomped on by humans every step of the way.

Now I see I was never alone and all the things that have happened to me would make a screenwriter jealous.
My life is enriched with blessings and the grace of truth. Maybe that's just something you can't understand so as malicious as you are, you try to take a stab at my spiritual existence.

But I laugh, because you will get nowhere.

So you say you could be wrong but you doubt it because the evidence is overwhelming?

Just because you claim it, doesn't make it so. To not be able to see the lies is really sad but that's not my point.

My point in referring that is your OH SO GENEROUS admission that you could be wrong, humbling yourself to the readers sensibilities in light of this Over whelming evidence.

Tell me, If that's the case... You didn't you just bump one of the other threads about this same crap because there's probably a hundred around here.

NO... NO... A guy like you wouldn't be tooting his own whistle now, would he?

Could you AT LEAST try to make it less repetitive and mildly interesting?

TOTALLY SEE THROUGH.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

All this stuff the Orions have done to us, and their puppets (our government) continues to do to us.

Yah, good. Blame all the bad stuff the gubmint does on aliens. That way we can't fix it, right? So why bother, right?

You are the one spouting dis information for the government...

Wait, that makes you an "Orion", doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

In the last two years I have realized that why all these things happened to me was to help the world understand who the real evil conspirators are. Because of my experiences UP INTO MY THIRTIES I was afraid and constantly questioning the things that happened to me. Sucks that you have to talk about so many things you do not know.

I was almost deceived NOT by aliens who were weary of too straight forward intervention into my life... but by the government and the entertainment industry. It wasn't until someone tried to instill fear into me about this issue that I started putting all the pieces together and faced my fears about ETs and realized not only who the culprits were but also why.... and it's so human and transparent that it's shameful.

The more you talk(write) the more you reveal your thoughts to be confusing

I am not willing to give up on you, Lets start again you and I.

We both agree that government is bad

We both agree that government does disinformation.

Now here is where we go sour. I am claiming that Government is NOT able to put out enough disinformation to drown out the truth from million people world wide.

While you are claiming that Government indeed has managed to fool me and that pain and abduction by the Greys is really CIA doing the abductions with their own anti gravity craft.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

and I just want to point out how silly and desperate you sound.

Actually you sound pretty desperate to present your side of the story

You claim you are Greys contactee since age of 5, FOR ALL I KNOW, you could be one of them

You claim Government has done disinformation to present Greys as Bad. And yet your evidence for this is mumbling about polygraph test that you KNOW no one will call you on, since this is internet anonymous board.

You were the one demanding that information. Do you think I would forget in five minutes?

Your psychology attempts are really lame.

You demand info then accuse me of wanting to come in here and advertise it.

Typical malicious tactic. Undermining tactic. I thought you were just not using your head and buying into the lie, but you're definitely up to something. Not real sure what is yet. My gut tells me it might be to deviate readers from political threads because you know that for some )like myself) this is a hot button. You may not even care about this issue.

I think you are just trying to hit nerves now... yeah.

looking back through your replies, that makes a lot of sense.

You attack my spirituality, demonize greys (and there was NO need to make yet ANOTHER thread) and then you start questioning me instead of explaining your own silly theory, then I answer you and you blame ME for the answer.

You are either a sick man desperate for attention or you are trying to focus arguments into your thread and steer them from other topics.

I should go check other topics.

I MIGHT be back (not that your conversation is important in the slightest:@@

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Yah, good. Blame all the bad stuff the gubmint does on aliens. That way we can't fix it, right? So why bother, right?

You are the one spouting dis information for the government...

Wait, that makes you an "Orion", doesn't it?

WRONG, I made a thread on ATS about making revolution against the government,

My history is plain open for everyone to see.

Your smear of me just won't hold up.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You know what man

you need to grow up, get a life, join an anti government movement, you keep waiting for your Greys to save you

You will die in bondage - (assuming of course you are not a paid agent)

I will let readers judge my posts in comparison to your posts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There are several who come here claiming to know all about the ETs and their whole purpose. The problem with that is, that they are just repeating what they've read in some hoaxers book. They have only opinion, no facts or actual evidence to back their claim and seem to get quite pissy when no one fawns over them for revealing the "real" truth. When/if they have credible proof beyond a book or "channeling" I'll listen.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The more you talk(write) the more you reveal your thoughts to be confusing

I am not willing to give up on you, Lets start again you and I.

We both agree that government is bad

We both agree that government does disinformation.

Now here is where we go sour. I am claiming that Government is NOT able to put out enough disinformation to drown out the truth from million people world wide.

While you are claiming that Government indeed has managed to fool me and that pain and abduction by the Greys is really CIA doing the abductions with their own anti gravity craft.

Fool you?

You've already got problems but this crap isn't important. See my last reply.

I don't think the government needs to use antigravity craft to fake abductions.

A lot of claims include blinding lights (so you can never really see who it is or what they are driving) and direct energy weapons to paralyze or knock you out. Some people report smoke and strange smells which points to the use of gases. They can use dream implantation... both the government AND ETs but the government is more desperate with their agenda. there is a technology I refer to as a "mind link" and they've been studying this crap for decades.

It all wreaks of a government campaign.

Once they target you, stuff becomes noticeable until you can just brush it off.

I even worked for a DOD contractor that was going to start building neurofeedback equipment for in-field "ptsd" therapy on soldiers.... Again, cannot prove it but they DID have a PTSD program when all they used to do was build simulators for combat operation to train soldiers and they DID hire a doctor connected to over 15 million in DOD contracts that had studied EEG processes and instructional modeling. The evidence is there. The defense budget was up for being trimmed and they layed off many people and these PTSD programs are being scrutinized but they are trying to keep them going through fund raisers.

These things are not a coincidence.

They are just trying to advance direct energy weapons and use them on a psychological level.

The evidence for this sure as HELL beats out your ET people eater "overwhelming evidence"

I have had A LOT OF experiences with certain conspiracies.

this same company wanted to hypnotically regress me because I told my supervisor that somebody screwed up my work that day.

Don't tell me I haven't been investigated. I don't wanna be #ing talking to you all day giving you HUNDREDS of reasons how I know this. I'm tired of telling the stories. I want to write them ONCE and publish them on my own time.

Apparently there are some other threads I need to check out or something that you are trying to distract me from.

I know I'm interesting but the feelings not mutual.

If you really care about this topic, try backing up your own claims instead of trying to shift focus.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
There are several who come here claiming to know all about the ETs and their whole purpose. The problem with that is, that they are just repeating what they've read in some hoaxers book. They have only opinion, no facts or actual evidence to back their claim and seem to get quite pissy when no one fawns over them for revealing the "real" truth. When/if they have credible proof beyond a book or "channeling" I'll listen.

Your 2 cents

my 2 cents, who cares. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You know what man

you need to grow up, get a life, join an anti government movement, you keep waiting for your Greys to save you

I've probably made more government awareness posts that are COMPLETELY non related to greys than YOU have and I never said the greys were coming to save us. I DID however say that Jesus would protect the planet from complete destruction.

It would be a bad idea for greys to take sides MOST of the time concerning our human scuttles. These things are very polarizing but perhaps there will come a day when they have no choice. there needs to be more truth in the world first, because so much confusion would ensue. That is why they built the campaign. To keep us from the truth. we'll know when we learn how to use our minds better as an entire species.... then we won't be so fooled by these silly disinfo tactics that never add up.

but anyway... that last reply hit a nerve with you. I think I'm onto something with your distraction tactics.

AND NO GUY, I'M NOT joining an anti-government movement.

I think you'd like to see me arrested.... that's what I think.

SUCKS FOR YOU. Deal with it.

Why would I need to join a group? as if I would trust others over myself?

As if I have no voice of my own.

you keep wishing that would happen, buddy... but I think you're just mad.

I think it's just funny.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Don't tell me I haven't been investigated. I don't wanna be #ing talking to you all day giving you HUNDREDS of reasons how I know this. I'm tired of telling the stories. I want to write them ONCE and publish them on my own time.

Apparently there are some other threads I need to check out or something that you are trying to distract me from.

I know I'm interesting but the feelings not mutual.

If you really care about this topic, try backing up your own claims instead of trying to shift focus.

You are foaming at the mouth and using F words, calm yourself

I did keep a secret

my secret is that you are conversing with 140 or so IQ individual

What does that mean ??

That means that we can ignore all the claims, my claim, your claim, and we can exercise pure thought.

Why would ETs allow themselves to be used as scapegoat by puny human government. That is immoral, the "moral" Greys would put a stop to it.

Why would ETs do everything to hide themselves, if the agenda is all good, then why not do a day light mass sighting with mothership, just to make people think if nothing else.

These are the questions a puppet like you can not answer satisfactorily,

And yes, I at this point DO give up on you,
you see when you are smart like me, you learn to cut your loses, I tried to connect with you, I couldn't

MOVING ON

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You know what man

So does that mean you're recruiting terrorist now?

You know.... more and more you are making me wonder. First I thought you were just foolish, then I saw how you use some cunning distraction tactics.... now you are telling people to join anti government groups.

I do not want to sound paranoid but dude, you are seriously pegging YOURSELF for being some kind of operative.

Maybe you are just trying really hard to look important.... like an agent, but I have to say.... I'm actually starting to wonder.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hmm, read about Fermi's Paradox. Why don't wee see any aliens in plain view? With so many habitable planets, there should be dozens of alien races out here, some even on our level of tech. At least one group would have made themselves plainly known (game theory).

I have my own ideas and will share if you give your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Hmm, read about Fermi's Paradox. Why don't wee see any aliens in plain view? With so many habitable planets, there should be dozens of alien races out here, some even on our level of tech. At least one group would have made themselves plainly known (game theory).

I have my own ideas and will share if you give your thoughts.

This is a very good question.

Think of it like this, If you are a good alien, you will not want to bother the poor humans and scare them

BUT

if you are a bad alien, you will not want to make yourself known so you can more effectively rule from behind

However, it gets more complicated.

What if you were a good alien, but the government has usurped you and is presenting you as very bad alien to the entire population. WOULD YOU NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Because if you are a good alien, a moral alien, you would not want someone to use YOUR name to subvert and kill the innocent.

Think about it, This is how you can spot fools and government disinformation agents

They never deal with this issue in such a hardcore way.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I am leaving now

I will be back tomory

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

focus.

You are foaming at the mouth and using F words, calm yourself

I did keep a secret

my secret is that you are conversing with 140 or so IQ individual

Oh I CARE SO MUCH that you are giving up on me that I think I might cry.

As for cursing... I like to curse. I need to make you aware how pointless I think YOUR part of the conversation is by showing you the resentment of having to explain every little detail to you. It's not anger, it's just really annoying that you will use any tactic to keep this rolling.... and you know I will engage and explain away.

BECAUSE I CAN.

but no, it's not worth my #ing time, I say with grinning gritted teeth you forum nuisance!

Where was I?... Oh, explaining LIFE to you.

Their engagement, in my assessment (and I have mentioned this in another thread) involves a calculation.

we are all living beings who need to consume certain energies and take up certain space for our own desires. Who has a right above another to put their desires first? That's where the calculation gets dicey. There is a bible passage that talks about the fact that Jesus could have called more than twelve legions of angels... but Jesus took upon himself a personal accountability.

everyone has a personal accountability. we do not remember our deeds from past lives to know where exactly we stand in that accountability, but God does. I'm not saying people deserve to die, but more so that people have chosen a path in light of a larger picture before a time they can recall.

If you could look forward and calculate that going to your mailbox on a certain day was going to create a very unwanted chain of events... would you still go? Of course not.

Some needed to seek a truth all on their own, to be a true witness of God, despite the cost to see if the evil in this world is fully accountable and completely guilty.

Some needed to make concessions in light of pride, to establish the teaching that pride is not the answer... and if those concessions were even possible with mankind at the wheel.

Some needed to walk a path of duality to show that both sides of an argument can be considered but that beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is no excuse for a lie as the truth is your salvation. People lie all the time in the name of a good cause... and it proves we are not ready as a species for things to be simply handed to us.
Even the just are sometimes guilty.

You do not harvest a crop before it is ready or you will lose it all. I don't know when or how things are decided but I firmly believe it is an intricate calculation and that if it is pre-empted in hast, it would cause more bloodshed than this world has ever seen.

I think something you might not understand is that here is blood on this ground... and it carries energy and the energy is very negative. This very world is impure because it is tainted with blood, spilled by hands who have yet to repent.

If they were to come here to this murderous mess, the loss of human life would be so great and the negative energy from being outcasted by ones own people... the very ones they would be trying to save, would be so great that no wrath you could imagine would rival it.

They want none of that. They rather desire a perfect calculation and who am I to say when that will occur? They do not make us do terrible things, why does the responsibility of intervention fall upon those unwelcome in this world by those who could have been erased long ago? What kind of teaching would that be? What kind of message would that send? Another message of killing and sorting?... and the cycle starts all over.

What if patience and perseverance is the key to arriving at a more suitable calculation?

What if we simply need to face our OWN fears first... before they reset this whole dynamic.

Judgment has not yet passed. It must not be time. ASK THEM for better understanding of their meticulous calculations. Has that never crossed your mind? Some things go beyond words.

Your game is simply to embitter because you are negative and cannot accept mankind's own accountability so you want to project the blame onto anyone else. Me, grey's... it doesn't matter, but it is NOT indicative of pure thought, it is thoughtless haste because if you seek an answer from God, then you should be taking up your disbelief with God, not with me for the sake of dragging out dialogue with me. It shows your desperation for MY answers, while telling me I'm wrong. That is illogical and not showing a 140 IQ... which isn't really impressive.

The weeds will fully be accountable when the harvest is due for reaping... to the nth.

I need to go to bed. YOU need to learn how to contemplate on your own.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join