It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Just like 99% of you

I started my interest with few blurry pictures, that was 12 years ago

After 10 years of vacuuming all the information about subject of Extra Terrestrials from multiple countries, I came to few realizations I want to share with you.

Here is what I did,

I absorbed information, I absorbed DIS-information, I took it all.

The historical
The cultural
The modern
The actual
anecdotal
physical
metaphorical
religious

Here is totality of my wisdom on the subject (and I know many of you reached similar conclusions)

In a way these are all highest government secrets, and yet they are open secrets, one of those ironies of life

There are at least dozen ETs that visited our Planet in the last 100 years and at least 50 in the last 10 000 years

The Extra Terrestrial life in our Galaxy is grouped into alliances.

The ever famous PLEIADIANS are one such alliance group, only one problem, they actually call themselves Plejorans (or something to that effect) and live beyond the Pleiadian stars, not that it matters really.

The ET alliances have very large philosophical differences between them, The Pleiadians for example are what we would call more benevolent and believe in "service to others" way of life. They also happen to be very advanced.

Another group is the ORION Group, now this is important, please pay attention, these guys are the bad a$$es.

The Orions are believers in Fascism, the totalitarian way of life. We here on Earth have been very unlucky bunch of humans, The Orions got to us first, Orion group came to us in our ancient past, and they stayed with us, they infiltrated us, shaped our beliefs, our cultures, messed with our DNA, and so on.

The Greys, are part of the Orion group, it just so happens that different kinds of Reptilians are part of the Orions.

If you look at present day US/NATO/CHINA/RUSSIA/ISRAEL world war 1, world war 2, coming world war 3

These are all results of the Orions. All the ancient Egypt Gods and myths, that ladies and gentlemen IS ALL ORIONS

Now I think of myself as objective person, and as such, I would be wrong not to mention that within Orion Group there are small fringe groups of ETs that don't want to live on basis of FEAR, EXPLOITATION and PAIN. But these groups are powerless.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE connected with the Orion group can be deemed dangerous and to be avoided.

With the Orions, you simply can't afford to roll the dice, these guys are bad a$$.

The Greys and other reptilians are not only guilty of abducting humans.

They killed humans
They have Eaten Humans
They experiment on humans
They have tortured humans.
They are FRIENDS with US government (do you honestly need more proof these guys are Bad)

And although I am about to get shred by many of you, I have to point out that these Reptilians even have the ability to temporarily imprison your soul, so not just kill your body, but take your soul as well.

I know, I know, it is very difficult to imagine that they have technology to work with the human soul. But they do.

Once you are out of body, they can't cause pain to you, but they can imprison you, they can definitely imprison you or force you into another body.

So what in the heck do these Orions want with us you might ask ??

Well my friends, we are basically a resource for them, just like we have farm animals, THEY HAVE US

We are used in variety of ways, but primarily we are source of psychic energy for them. Our fears and pain somehow provides them with energy and pleasure. This goes beyond my level of understanding but it is true.

But there is hope, as faint as it is, there is hope.

The good ET alliances happen to be militarily superior to Orions, and one day, they might decide to say

These humans have suffered enough, and they might one day crush the Orions in our solar system. Giving us the chance to start over.

That day may be prophesied in religious books of Bible, Quran and Talmud as the day when Good wins over Evil.

When that day comes, you can kiss goodbye current major governments.
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
so... because we're tired of blurry pictures...

you give us text?

I feel gypped.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
so... because we're tired of blurry pictures...

you give us text?

I feel gypped.

So feel gypped !!

What do I care you Orion member, (read the OP post to understand the insult)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I know that they are a little strange & other worldly (but they are from the Emarald Isles).

And it is spelt O'Ryan, OK.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
I know that they are a little strange & other worldly (but they are from the Emarald Isles).

And it is spelt O'Ryan, OK.

heh good one

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I actually don't necessarily disagree with the information contained within the OP...
I think there's sufficient evidence to conclude that there is life in the universe outside of our own physical reality - though you and I would differ on exactly what that life is.

What I don't understand, however, is how... when practically every phone on earth these days can take a decent picture, we still don't have so much as a single incontravertible piece of evidence.

That's not to suggest that we don't have evidence - I think we certainly do - but there isn't any that I would consider to be indisputable.

Rather, my own conclusion that extradimensional beings exist stems not from any one piece of evidence, but from the fact that there is an absolute mountain of it - and while I can safey discard perhaps even 90% of it, that still leaves 10% to be reckoned with.

So... the question is this.

If, as you contend, ETs exist, and have been visiting us for... perhaps milennia or even longer...
Where is the incontravertible proof?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

you think there is members on ATS affliated in a alliance and working with the Malevolent Ets to help fufill some agenda of debunking. disinfo or to hatch some heinious plan to mind control the most malleble and impressionable of minds?

+51 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Actually blurry photos don't bother me anywhere near as much as people who make bs up and pretend to be in the know.

In other words...Nice piece of fiction, maybe you could flesh it out a bit more with some channeled rubbish?
I hope you don't cling onto such craziness till your deathbed, otherwise it'll be a "ahhh shhiii...." moment.

edit on 21/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

So what in the heck do these Orions want with us you might ask ??

I might ask that if I believed they existed but won't as I don't , this sounds to me like someone's been watching to many Bashar videos .
Give me blurry UFO pictures over this Extra Terrestrial alliance group nonsense any day , at least the blurry pictures are normally of something physical where as this is pure fantasy .

edit on 21-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
typical anti-grey hogwash that upholds the human form (the good human looking aliens from the Pleiades)... in case they need to construct an ET false flag. They'll get some humans pretending to be aliens in a blue beam setting telling everyone that the greys are evil.

Same old song and dance, boy does this surely get boring.

This will happen on this site in response to any empathy for greys from the members... the same with the religious superstition (demonic agenda) posts... and it will happen any time their is a rash of UFO sightings and there have been a few come up on the news lately.

The username is so you'll think he's a good open minded guy who thinks outside of the stereotypical box.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
you think there is members on ATS affliated in a alliance and working with the Malevolent Ets to help fufill some agenda of debunking. disinfo or to hatch some heinious plan to mind control the most malleble and impressionable of minds?

NO not exactly the way you put it.

When I called that guy orion member, I clearly made it into a joke, not my fault some of you don't have a sense of humor

But, on a serious note, do I KNOW that government employs paid posters for various topics, Yes I know it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Actually blurry photos don't bother me anywhere near as much as people who make bs up and pretend to be in the know.

In other words...Nice piece of fiction, maybe you could flesh it out a bit more with some channeled rubbish?
I hope you don't cling onto such craziness till your deathbed, otherwise it'll be a "ahhh shhiii...." moment.

Hey by all means. Think of me as the most deluded whack job, if it gives you pleasure/security.

I wish you well

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I might ask that if I believed they existed but won't as I don't , this sounds to me like someone's been watching to many Bashar videos .
Give me blurry UFO pictures over this Extra Terrestrial alliance group nonsense any day , at least the blurry pictures are normally of something physical where as this is pure fantasy .

Thank you for your opinion.

Your opinion is Free, and so is mine.

Your 2 cents against my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

NO not exactly the way you put it.

When I called that guy orion member, I clearly made it into a joke, not my fault some of you don't have a sense of humor

But, on a serious note, do I KNOW that government employs paid posters for various topics, Yes I know it.

Oh really? Do you?

Care to share any personal experiences?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
typical anti-grey hogwash that upholds the human form (the good human looking aliens from the Pleiades)... in case they need to construct an ET false flag. They'll get some humans pretending to be aliens in a blue beam setting telling everyone that the greys are evil.

Whoa whoa hold on a second

When did I say that False Flag and operation blue beam wouldn't demonize grays, but it is more COMPLEX than that.

The Orion group has many species in it, they can "get rid of" grays, while we are still in control of Orions.

This is a complicated game of cat and mouse.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

ok i would love to be on the payroll to post disinfo....the galatic gravy train passes through Ats
edit on 21-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why do people buy into these videos of so called channellers on youtube and whatnot because when push comes to shove their only in it for the money and dont have a shred of real evidence.
It makes for a good Sci fi read or a good laugh, take your pick.
I wouldn't be surprised if the world Governments have had some kind of contact, proof being advances in technology
but hearing things like Galactic Federation or Greys from Orion, too much Star Trek and too many gullible people.
I think we are the Aliens on this planet supplanted here in a far distant time, would explain why we are far more intelligent than any other creatures on this planet.
Well some of us anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

ok i would love to be on the payroll to post disinfo....the galatic gravy train passes through Ats

Ahem........sir........don't you think that's like going with Satan,

seems like a bad choice in life ?!?!?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Your opinion is Free, and so is mine.

Indeed

The thing is opinions are formed but you give us no indication how it is you have come to this opinion , what sources have helped you form your opinion .

A story is only as good as its sources , if your sources are people like Bashar , Wilcock or Project Camelot then the story becomes nothing more than a story with not a shred of evidence to support it .

edit on 21-1-2013 by gortex because: edit to spell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join