It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Selling Out America – Literally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i'm surprised i haven't seen anything on this yet. (if i missed it i apologize)

According to this source, President Obama had a mid-level U.S. official meet with a Chinese officer in 2011 to find out if the Chinese were open to a land and resource swap for debt forgiveness. The upshot of this is that the Chinese are now engaging in experimental “farming” and “scientific” studies in several locations in the U.S. (in various states). The personnel involved are all Chinese military, and the plan is to use these as the base for the expansion of “land settlements” in payment of the U.S. debt to China. Also in 2011, the Bank of China reportedly sent a team to the U.S. to do land analysis and valuations based on resources that have been identified on federally held lands. The group was tasked to visit various preselected sites, including some on the Gulf of Mexico, and arrive at resource-based values between $2 trillion and $5 trillion (enough to satisfy America’s debt to China). According to this scenario, the issuing of new drilling licenses in the U.S. have been stopped on federally held land until the Chinese can be in position to take over new oil production. As reported on Jan. 14, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke urged U.S. lawmakers to lift the country’s borrowing limit, citing scant weeks until a potentially disastrous debt default. According to my source, the United Nations and the World Bank have been given signals that they will be called upon to broker the deal with America defaulting on debt that it cannot satisfy. This is not to be a fire sale, but is to appear as the great economic rescue plan for the U.S. Thus, it will be eagerly accepted by media-addled Americans and Obama supporters. Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

could this be the reason that the president has seemingly been doing his best to raise the debt ceiling and spend the country into more and more debt? in order that the Chinese can get there hands on more land and resources? is this a part of the reason he wants to get rid of military styled guns, limit ammo capacities, as well as to know who has what decent guns (gun registry), as well as how much ammo people have bought, so that everyone will be powerless to stop a takeover, as they will know where heavy forces will be needed and who to deal with first.

why would the government even THINK ABOUT letting the military of a nation who's philosophy is pretty much directly opposite of the philosophy of the United States, operate within the country at all. not to mention that this same country has been stirring up trouble closer to them by not only disputing territorial claims of other nations but is also ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING territory claimed by other nations. this is just lunacy. if any country has proven they can't be trusted its China.

The personnel involved are all Chinese military, and the plan is to use these as the base for the expansion of “land settlements” in payment of the U.S. debt to China.

why would you need MILITARY personal for a peaceful acquisition of territory?

the United Nations and the World Bank have been given signals that they will be called upon to broker the deal with America defaulting on debt that it cannot satisfy.

so we can't expect ANY HELP from the united nations THEY will be on the side of the Chinese.

then there is this little gem

It has already been reported in WND and in Jihad Watch that jihadis are training on U.S. soil. If this is the case, why have they not been eradicated with extreme prejudice? Leaving aside the fact that Obama’s allegiance to the United States ought to supersede his soft spot for Muslims, perhaps the administration’s laxity here stems from something other than that affinity. Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

if there are Islamic terrorist training camps that are seemingly ignored what is the chance of at least ONE training camp training "rampage attackers"? after all hasn't it been mentioned that one of them Adam Lanza seems to have been "off the grid" for 3 years? where was he during that time? www.abovetopsecret.com...
any chance that some of the other shooters have been not around for say a couple weeks? not to mention that a mentally ill person, especially if on ssri medication, would seem to make a fairly easy target for "programming". it could probably even be accomplished as part of "counseling sessions" so maybe they wouldn't even have to disappear for awhile to be brainwashed. it seems most of these shooters have had issues and likely on medication, and so may have received "counseling" as well. rather scary thought that.
edit on 1/19/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

It's a story from World Nut Daily (rationalwiki.org...), a site that is dribblingly insane. Please provide a cite that's credible.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by generik
if any country has proven they can't be trusted its China.

mmmm.... idk about that. At least they are up front about alot of the atrocities they commit.

The US has to pay they're debt somehow. This isn't just fake government debt, we have imported so much over the passed few decades from them that we now owe them big time. Monopoly money isn't gonna cut it..

I'd rather see us volunteering them land than them attempting to take what is owed to them.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

just out of curiosity what all have imported from China?this debt that we...when you say we,I am curious as to whom this "we"is...you mean the working man/taxpayers,or you mean the vampire/politicians/World Banks?And if so why have they ignored this debt so many years through informative media towards the public?Why are they now trying to bring this into fruition?I am seriously in a state of disbelief and wonder here as are many Americans at this point.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
in truth all i have ever seen come from China is cheap bulls%^t products......Japan however are the kings of video game technology and computers. N. Korea cost us a a war we never finished...???I also know the U.S has been shipping a lot of oil resource to China within the last decade....so again I ask the man on top this one question......why were the American people not informed of this rapidly increasing debt sooner and why wasn't there measure taken to stop the ambiguous growth of this debt?Who in fact within the United States of American government made the choice to allow this kind of debt to be born?Where was the peoples voice advocated in all this?Where is the evidence of any of this and why wont they produce it?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, on one hand.. If Obama does something like that, I'll be VERY grateful. Why? There is NO grey area to that. It's 100% and outright treason and an impeachable offense on the face of it. I'd expect papers of impeachment to be moving in the House within days of that being confirmed as more than a trial balloon of pure stupidity.

First, China carries LESS THAN 1 TRILLION of our Debt. That's a pittance...and while we're running 1 - 1.5 and perhaps over 2 TRILLION by the end of this year of deficit alone, we could pay THAT one off with our monopoly money if pushed hard enough. There are all kinds of ways to settle Chinese debt that wouldn't include being a Traitor to this Oath, nation and office as this would be.

In a world where we're pushing 17 TRILLION in debt......have a treasury department saying with a straight face that the limits themselves need removed completely and a President honestly saying 'We can't cut our way out of this' (He really says this garbage?! As if spending our way out of DEBT makes even grade school sense????) the debt to the Chinese is minimal by over-all comparison.......and they can have Midway or Johnston Atoll. Call it even with that.

Junk land for junk products. Sounds fair to me.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The reason you haven't seen it posted is because most people around here are too smart to believe anything that trash claims is news.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus

just out of curiosity what all have imported from China?this debt that we...when you say we,I am curious as to whom this "we"is...you mean the working man/taxpayers,or you mean the vampire/politicians/World Banks?And if so why have they ignored this debt so many years through informative media towards the public?Why are they now trying to bring this into fruition?I am seriously in a state of disbelief and wonder here as are many Americans at this point.

Electrical machinery and equipment, Power generation equipment, Toys, games, sports equipment, furniture, footwear and parts thereof, Apparel, knitted or crocheted Apparel, not knitted or crocheted, Plastics and articles thereof, iron, steel, vehicles and more..

www.uschina.org...

and yeah I mean the average working man. We have ignored this for so long because we have kept promising and kept promising to pay them back. Now that Germany is wanting its gold reserves back others will follow suit, we don't have the gold! Its not there.. Despite what that link says from my understanding our main export to China is scrap metal.

Our main export to the rest of the world... is debt and war. The tables have turned.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oh... For the Source Nazi's....(not to be confused with the other type we know as Grammar Nazi's)..... This isn't even presented as news at World Net Daily. A quick look at the top of the main story page will show it's in the Commentary section and my first clue, beyond the large type header at the top (
) was the lack of sourcing to the story.

World Net Daily isn't a SOURCE for 90% of their stuff.....and blaming them is the ultimate blame the messenger ignorance. They are a News Aggregation site like Drudge, Martinez, Hot Air, Pajamas Media and many others. This is pure Commentary though, and by a guy who's got his books linked as clever ads above his byline as credibility sourcing. lol..... Clever indeed on that and a nice subtle touch.

Anyway.... I take it for what it is... Educated guessing that's likely based on some truth to actual events ... though it'd be in news and not commentary if it could be sourced better, I'm sure

..given the section it appears in? Still, good catch op! Some of the headlines of "tomorrow" start as rumors and political innuendo today. Ya never know unless you know!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
An anonymous source claims....

Are you sure it wasn't the National Enquirer you got that rubbish from?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

THANK YOU! The only sources people find credible around here are the MSM for god sake.

Some of you should do some actual research into the validity of the OP and they're sources claim. Its not nonsense! You "source nazi's", as it was so eloquently put, write off things way to quickly..

Edit: Forgot one point, You all think they'll take your guns but won't touch your land.

edit on 19-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

my questions were still not answered......

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Anything on WND is deeply suspect. Fer flips sake, WNDs columnists sounds a Who's Who of the nuttier denizens of the Tea Party, who make the maddest claims around.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If you dont like that source there are PLENTY of others. This just surprised me.. I went to do a search about this on google just now.

I typed "US selling", thats all I typed and guess what the top suggested finishing of my query was...?

Wanna guess? No need, "land to China".

Go try it yourselves, type in "US selling" and watch google magically guess your looking into the US selling land to China.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by generik

It's a story from World Nut Daily (rationalwiki.org...), a site that is dribblingly insane. Please provide a cite that's credible.

Yet you quote a source that is EXTREME LEFT WING/COMMUNIST propaganda. Don't believe me? Here's a snip from the Ron Paul page:

Ron Paul loitered around the lunatic fringe before entering the 2012 Republican nomination process in 2010. He was supposedly gaining popularity thanks to the work of his fanbase, affectionately known as "Paulbots," "Paultards," or "Paulites," and most have, by now, seen the rabid shrieks of "RON PAUL 2008 2012!!1!!!" at least once on the Internet.

We would all appreciate it if you would not sully the conversation with communist propaganda. Thaaaanks.

As for the OP, if it is indeed true, this is the most disturbing thing this commie prez has done yet. I think the source needs to be confirmed, though.

edit on 19-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The reason you all are attacking the OP's source is that you are AFRAID of the content being mentioned.

You guys want another source? Then here, pick one:

www.bloomberg.com...

www.usasurvival.org...

endoftheamericandream.com...

wiki.answers.com...

dcon2012.wordpress.com...

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

forums.corvetteforum.com...

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Maybe that is intent when he said that "we will not be a deadbeat nation"....thus paying off debt with land. Hmmm, add in Agenda 21 when most rural land will be off limits (Manifest Destiny II??) and then we better start learning Mandarin Dialect.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, they are building a 200 acre chinese city in Milan Michigan about a half hour from where I live. I wonder if this has anything to do with it. Interesting read.

www.freerepublic.com...

A Chinese group known as “Sino-Michigan Properties LLC” has bought up 200 acres of land near the town of Milan, Michigan. Their plan is to construct a “China City” with artificial lakes, a Chinese cultural center and hundreds of housing units for Chinese citizens. Essentially, it would be a little slice of communist China dropped right into the heartland of America.

This “China City” would be located about 40 minutes from both Detroit and Toledo, and it would be marketed to Chinese business people that want to start businesses in the United States. Unfortunately, this is not just an isolated incident. In fact, Chinese companies have been buying up land and businesses all over the country in recent years. There has even been talk of establishing (“special economic zones”) inside the United States modeled after the Chinese city of Shenzhen. It was inevitable that the Chinese were going to do something with the trillions of dollars that they have made flooding our shores with cheap products. Now they are rapidly buying up pieces of America, and many of our politicians are welcoming them with open arms.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm one of the 1st to jump on the bandwagon regarding Obama's faults. However, in this case, he's just carrying on tradition, unfortunately. The CHANGE is NOT here and now with him. It's business as usual, bipartisan even!

archive.newsmax.com...

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 1:07 p.m. EST
80% of U.S. Ports Already Foreign-Owned

Most of the terminals at America's major ports are already foreign-owned, according to a senior official with the largest U.S.-owned ports operator, SSA Marine.

In an interview with National Public Radio on Sunday, SSA Vice President Bob Waters explained that there are 15 major ports in the U.S., comprising about 100 terminals.

We operate seven of those terminals," he said, adding that the next biggest American ports operator, Maher Terminals, manages one terminal.

A dozen additional terminals nationwide are managed by city or state governments.

"Other than that," said Waters, "the rest of the terminals, which comprise about 80 percent of those terminals we're talking about, are operated by foreign entities, primarily shipping lines."

msnbc.com updated 2/22/2006 3:59:20 PM ET

www.msnbc.msn.com...

On board Air Force One on Tuesday, President Bush said the deal to put U.S. port facilities under the ownership of a company run by an Arab government is legitimate and should go forward. The president added that if Congress tries to block the transaction, “I‘ll deal with it with a veto.” That veto would be the president‘s first since taking office.

Robert Menendez, the new senator from New Jersey, warned, "These are critical assets of the United States, both for its security and its economy, and it should not be run by foreign government."

The committee is chaired by Treasury Department Secretary John Snow, and it includes senior officials from the departments of Defense, Justice, Commerce, State, and Homeland Security. The $6.8 billion deal approved by the panel covers the ports of New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans and Miami. The operations in these ports are already being run by a British company, Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company, known as P & O.

P & O was bought last week by Dubai Ports World, a business owned and operated by the government of United Arab Emirates. The Bush administration considers the U.A.E. an ally in the war on terror, but the 9/11 Commission found that some of the money for the terror attacks went through banks located in the Arab Emirates and two of the hijackers were, for what it‘s worth, from the U.A.E.

www.dailykos.com...#

Fri Feb 17, 2006 at 07:43 AM PST.

Bush Administration Sells Port Security To Highest Foreign Bidder

Representatives of the White House and the Treasury Department said they had given their approval for Dubai Ports World to do business in the United States after a rigorous review. The decision, they said, was final.
Dubai Ports World is buying the British company that currently operates the cruise-ship terminal on the West Side of Manhattan, one of the biggest cargo terminals in New York Harbor, and terminals in Philadelphia, Baltimore and other big ports.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This kind of made me think of the Louisiana purchase, only in reverse.

Wouldnt Jefferson be proud

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join