It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Selling Out America – Literally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I've heard people who believe that for years now. Unless you're a law grad I doubt you really have a clue. You can find all sorts of bizarre beliefs online. What I'm certain of is that people falsely interpret documents constantly. Give it ten passes from it's original false interpretation and it can become something entirely different.

Not saying you're wrong, just that I'm not buying what you're selling.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Bildo

I've heard people who believe that for years now. Unless you're a law grad I doubt you really have a clue. You can find all sorts of bizarre beliefs online. What I'm certain of is that people falsely interpret documents constantly. Give it ten passes from it's original false interpretation and it can become something entirely different.

Not saying you're wrong, just that I'm not buying what you're selling.
I'm not selling anything.
Ok, would you consider a City Prosecutor or District Attorney to be a "law grad"? According to the color these people turn when I speak to them, I'd say I'm "on to something". When I go to our courthouse you can watch the clerks and other "lawyerly types" scurry away. I'm known to show up at any hour they are open. They never know when I'm coming. Just last week I went in and starting questioning a deputy sheriff(bailiff) and before he ran away, he was almost purple. You might not realize it, but they know I am speaking the truth.

As soon as this guy ran away I proceeded into a courtroom which had just finished fraudulently holding a Citizen responsibe for statutes. Statutes are not law. They are corporation policy for corporate members. I started questioning the City Prosecutor. Why is it these guys turn a funny shade of purple every time I talk to them? Why is it, when I ask them if they are agents of the CROWN, or if they have a secret oath to uphold the US bankruptcy, they stutter, turn various colors, and usually just run away?
Yeah, buddy, I have no clue and I misinterpret documents. I don't think so.

When I turned in a copy of my UCC-1 to my employer, they declared me tax exempt. I didn't say anything at all. THEY told ME what the doc was for!!! THEY know about this stuff. That's ok, you can keep denying it. I'm happy being a non-taxpayer. And, yes, the IRS is aware of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I'm not denying anything. You're just a guy on the internet making claims nobody here can verify. If what you say is true, maybe they simply don't know how to win a confidence game with someone who believes he's in the right, yet they have no clue what you're talking about. Not sure, but I must say something seems off with your so try. Again, I'm not buying what you're selling.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

Someone needs to create a Senate Bill to make law that the land of the US can not be sold to satisfy government debt or hypothecated as collateral for future debt.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is no hoax and has been going on in Missouri for some time China has owned mineral rights to much land there.

I found out because I was curious about when purchasing land I also would make sure I had the mineral rights. Well, I was immediately told that that would never happen in Missouri because China had bought up all mineral rights to alot of land, how much I am not sure.

This angered me and should not be. Is there something we can do?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Even though I doubt the authenticity of this story, it kinda makes me think of the recent land grabs in northern California amongst other states.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

polymontana.com...

wilderness.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its things like this that make me wonder if investing in gold would even be worth it... once the economy collapses you will still have to find someone willing to pay for it. By that time everyone will be focused on the necessities

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceGG

I tell this to my friends who collect gold all the time. Would you trade Food or something else that will help you to survive for gold? Gold is only worth as much as someone will pay for it. And if the shtf it would be worthless. That's why I say we should switch to the wood standard now before its to late...j/k

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Bildo

I'm not denying anything. You're just a guy on the internet making claims nobody here can verify. If what you say is true, maybe they simply don't know how to win a confidence game with someone who believes he's in the right, yet they have no clue what you're talking about. Not sure, but I must say something seems off with your so try. Again, I'm not buying what you're selling.
Good rebuttal. (sarcasm)
Are you trying to tell me that lawyers and judges are so incompetent and stupid that they can't talk law with a "non-lawyer"? Sorry, bud, go try it yourself. You'll see what I mean, or are you too scared?
What is OFF with it? Once again, you have no clue as to what is going on around you. This is not new information. It's actually quite old. Reread this entire thread. Others on here have spoken the truth. And yes, you can verify all of what I say. But you won't. I believe you are among those who are afraid of the truth.
There are special "campgrounds" for those who are left with nothing when the time comes. Default is just around the corner. China is already collecting some of the collateral that was pledged a long time ago. This land,etc, is not being sold to China. It is being collected as collateral according to the contract. You, as a US citizen, are part of that contract. Did you look up FTZ yet? Don't talk to me until you do.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceGG
It's things like this that make me wonder if investing in gold would even be worth it... once the economy collapses you will still have to find someone willing to pay for it. By that time everyone will be focused on the necessities
Buying and holding precious metals is for after the transition. Not for emergencies. When all is said and done, paper dollars will be worthless but your metals will have value in any currency. Those who are in the know, have both food AND precious metals. And lots of toilet paper!!! Oh, yeah, guns too, to protect it all from the wandering hoards who didn't prepare.
Selling out America has been coming for awhile. At least now there are more people waking up to it. I get attacked less and less as time goes by. I've mentioned this before on this site and was attacked. Nothing new here, except now I'll no longer be attacked on this subject. Finally.

Vince--I'm not raggin' on you. You just happened to mention gold,etc, and I jumped right in. You have a good point. Heh, I trade metal working for wood.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by childoffather
This is no hoax and has been going on in Missouri for some time China has owned mineral rights to much land there.

I found out because I was curious about when purchasing land I also would make sure I had the mineral rights. Well, I was immediately told that that would never happen in Missouri because China had bought up all mineral rights to alot of land, how much I am not sure.

This angered me and should not be. Is there something we can do?

Yes, there is plenty you can do. Start by realizing that United States is a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation(not a country), and what is detailed in that whole mess. If this is not understood, then no, there is nothing you can do. It took me 5 years of research to get to the bottom of it. Or top, depending on how you look at it. It's not pretty.
You can't buy land. There is no "money", only debt notes that are only a "promise to pay".
United States Inc went bankrupt in 1933 and was taken over by it's creditors.
United States Inc defines "person" as; a trust; a corporation.
United States Inc "citizens" are collateral for the debt. Along with all they own. Roosevelt did this.
This is only part of it. You have at last been angered by what THEY have done. Congratulations to waking up to at least a small part of it. Please learn some more. And don't worry about the disinformation agents and trolls that might follow you around on the web when you discover more truth. They are only "useful idiots". Harmless morons that cannot, in substance, rebutt the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

You assume far too much for me to take you seriously. I think you're a narcissist. No more feeding you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

ya know what would be nice ?
if any of you detractors would actually prove the theory incorrect

rather simply reverting to childish name-calling, how 'bout some sources to discredit the claim ?
or, maybe even another interpretation of the documentation involved.

has critical thinking and investigation become a thing of the past ??

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So after a fairly thorough search, I have been able to find that the claim of eminent domain being granted to China over US properties was first identified with the HR 1424 (which is part of the Patriot Act???), initially enacted by the Bush administration and extended under the Obama administration.

www.house.gov...

(i) TITLE 5.—Section 5315 of title 5,
16 United States Code, is amended in the
17 item relating to Assistant Secretaries of
18 the Treasury, by striking ‘‘(9)’’ and insert19
ing ‘‘(10)’’.
20 (ii) TITLE 31.—Section 301(e) of title
21 31, United States Code, is amended by
22 striking ‘‘9’’ and inserting ‘‘10’’.
23 (b) CONSULTATION.—In exercising the authority
24 under this section, the Secretary shall consult with the
25 Board, the Corporation, the Comptroller of the Currency,
1 the Director of the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the
2 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
3 (c) NECESSARY ACTIONS.—The Secretary is author4
ized to take such actions as the Secretary deems necessary
5 to carry out the authorities in this Act, including, without
6 limitation, the following:
7 (1) The Secretary shall have direct hiring au8
thority with respect to the appointment of employees
9 to administer this Act.
10 (2) Entering into contracts, including contracts
11 for services authorized by section 3109 of title 5,
12 United States Code.
13 (3) Designating financial institutions as finan14
cial agents of the Federal Government, and such in15
stitutions shall perform all such reasonable duties
16 related to this Act as financial agents of the Federal
17 Government as may be required.
18 (4) In order to provide the Secretary with the
19 flexibility to manage troubled assets in a manner de20
signed to minimize cost to the taxpayers, estab21
lishing vehicles that are authorized, subject to super22
vision by the Secretary, to purchase, hold, and sell
23 troubled assets and issue obligations.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was pretty sure it looked real, that is why I posted. Good job on finding this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Let me put it this way. The last guy I heard talking this same junk was selling courses to chumps on how to become a "sovereign being". Him and his father said a lot of the same things. If I recall correctly, the bastards were warranted for fraud, and shot in a standoff with police. They scammed a lot of people. I think you're either a chump else a parasite. Either way, not worth my time. I have to fear ... what exactly?! You realize how many variations of this slave mentality I've read on sites like these? It's not empowering in the least. It's just stupidity.

CX

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wrong thread lol...sorry.

CX.
edit on 21/1/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We really might need to all let our states know that Agenda 21 needs repealing, Alabama has already done this and for this very reason, and this can be checked out. Eminent Domain, by UN Charter it says that they can take everything we own, not only the United States mind you, but the United Nations as well. That is our land and everything. It also has been adopted by every state now except Alabama.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It was passed by Clinton and ratified by Bush. Look it all up, it is all there in black and white for the reading.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Bildo

You assume far too much for me to take you seriously. I think you're a narcissist. No more feeding you.
That's just it. I'm not assuming anything. If it's too far over your head, just leave it alone.

They aren't selling any land. They are giving it up as collateral for the debt. Is that easier? I just told you the how and why. Sorry you don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join