It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Selling Out America – Literally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Let me put it this way. The last guy I heard talking this same junk was selling courses to chumps on how to become a "sovereign being". Him and his father said a lot of the same things. If I recall correctly, the bastards were warranted for fraud, and shot in a standoff with police. They scammed a lot of people. I think you're either a chump else a parasite. Either way, not worth my time. I have to fear ... what exactly?! You realize how many variations of this slave mentality I've read on sites like these? It's not empowering in the least. It's just stupidity.
There are evil people in all areas of society. Don't associate all of us to some bad apples. Sorry it's not worth your time to prove the truth to yourself. Most of us were like you. not believing it. So to try and disprove this whole mess, we ended up finding the truth. Sorry you give up so easily.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here is another related article

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use:

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 22/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by generik

Someone needs to create a Senate Bill to make law that the land of the US can not be sold to satisfy government debt or hypothecated as collateral for future debt.
They can't do that. Roosevelt already pledged you and the land as collateral. Since 1933 US Inc has been operating in receivership. The land is not being "sold". It is collateral being collected according to contract. Besides the fact that United States is not a lawful government. It is a corporation. Look up United States Bankruptcy of 1933 and Reconstruction Act. Copy/paste to search engine, that'll work.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Racial Equalization

There has always been a theory in Intellectual Black Circles that the only way to truly end racism in the Americas was to have a 3rd Race in numeric to balance out the disparity.

Hispanics don't actually fit the bill because they very quickly come to if not from day one identify as Caucasian in their minds

The answer in these circles is of course Asians, the answer in the UN to making America a truly multinational body is also Asians, the answer for China to America is a strong Asian voting block.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hello im new to ats i am druid's brother. just checking everything out.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes Obama is doing it on purpose. They are always seeking more control and intend to make us debt slaves, eventually want us so poor nobody will be able to resist their tyranny. Good thing their plot is bound to fail! America isn't going down easy

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo
There are evil people in all areas of society. Don't associate all of us to some bad apples. Sorry it's not worth your time to prove the truth to yourself. Most of us were like you. not believing it. So to try and disprove this whole mess, we ended up finding the truth. Sorry you give up so easily.

Okay, tell you what. Why don't you "prove" this to anyone in this thread?

What did you "research for 5 years". Did you study law? Did you study our history? Or did you just go to a bunch of websites that make outrageous claims? Did you buy into people who sell you ten lies for every truth? Seriously this stuff is just ridiculous. I don't think you have a clue what you're spewing forth. You're telling someone else's story.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by unityemissions

ya know what would be nice ?
if any of you detractors would actually prove the theory incorrect

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

As someone who spouts about "critical thinking", you should know this.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff.
Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join