It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

I didn't really expect her to give you anything at all (understandably) since you've already tried to take credit for debunking the thread and in light of what you obviously want the information for. Still, she would have been better off to remain silent taking the following into consideration:

Yes, you're right that was a little quick of me. Honestly though, I wouldn't have asked for her old profile name if I was concerned with being right, because that could very easily disprove my theory.

A lot of things don't add up, but I can't imagine why she's still posting if she made it all up. Most of her responses are quite detailed, so I have no idea on this one.

When we first found the contradicting statements and then Human Alien found out that she logged in during that time and didn't say anything I assumed she wouldn't come back to the thread. Now that she has I think it's possible that her story is real.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

Nice, but you should probably qualify what you did there, or the threads gonna go further south. Just a caution.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes, the first thing I thought was.....CGI/photoshop

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Your right so sorry.. If I wanted to hoax something this is a picture I made up in about 3 min on my sofeware.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I read that post a couple of times and missed the tower word. Head scratching time

It still doesn't mention what her job position was.
edit on 1/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think I understand your perspective.

However, I do not read either the mother or the daughter that way.

IF I

HAD to choose to trust my life with them or risk serious unknown and likely negative consequences, I'd be very comfortable trusting my life to them. They are that candid and congruent, TO ME.

Given their long association with aircraft lights etc . . . I do NOT think that a LOT of what confuses, confabulates and excites other witnesses would get to first base with these two. They just do not come across as near that flighty or unobservant and suggestible. These gals are farm gals, after all. They are NOT air-headed city slickers! LOL.

They are used to taking nitty gritty tangible actions to genuine tangible problems . . . their treatment of their horses shows wisdom and great caring. It also shows that they are quite aware and understanding of their environment. I'd expect them to know in a flash if something significant changed in that farm environment.

I believe that mom's medical stuff is very telling. [color=6699FF]What OTHER sort of explanation do we have AT ALL

in our culture or in the planet wide culture to explain such a medically verified-by-two-different professionals-fact? [color=6699FF]I can't think of a single OTHER kind of explanation for THAT kind of medical anomaly.

AND, FURTHER, PRECISELY reproductive system anomalies ARE QUITE COMMON in the UFO literature.

DING! DING! DING!

I also tend to believe that these two farm women have a finely experienced and refined intuition. Intuition tends to be a lot of things. However,

[color=6699FF]ONE of the things it most definitely is, for women, IT IS a very sophisticated mostly unconscious attention to subtle nuance and tiny details that their female brain with a much thicker corpus collosum between the two brain halves . . . processes quite incredibly and comes out with usually very reliable assessments.

Therefore, I don't have trouble trusting these gals' wary-ness about the goings on--on their farm.

I think it's an honor that they sought out input from ATSers. I'd have done similarly, in spite of the long knives and spears bordered gauntlet that such threads have to traverse.

It is USUAL that such an intuition processed set of details is not easily articulated consciously--particularly in concrete terms--[color=6699FF]VERY PARTICULARLY in concrete terms quadruple checked with 12 scientists as verified by a 3' high stack of notarized scientific studies--at least half of whom were ATS members from the first founding month.

Sigh.

edit on 20/1/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is Easton Valley or Platte Valley airport near your location?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I think everyone is just trying to make sure this thread is worth investing any time in. Could you tell us what your original screen name was? That would be very helpful.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

Wellllllllllllllllllllll

imho, one of the values of ATS, TO ME, is that many stories

ARE . . . drum roll . . . INTERESTING.

And that can be virtually independent of how accurate, true, balanced, verified, proven, gilded, scripted, hap-hazard etc. that they may be.

If it turns out to have been a hoax, at least it was an interesting hoax.

If it turns out to have been true--probably some tid-bit or factoid from it adds to our over all understanding of a very complex and mystifying set of phenomena.

I just don't understand all this hand wringing angst over miniscule details and all the horror that a personal experience might not be provable by a Harvard panel of Deans and journal editors. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are correct, but there's nothing wrong with asking for more info is there? As I said, I have my own thread going that's received much ridicule, so I know how it feels, but asking for more info is just trying to get down to the bottom of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are correct, but there's nothing wrong with asking for more info is there? As I said, I have my own thread going that's received much ridicule, so I know how it feels, but asking for more info is just trying to get down to the bottom of things.

Mutually respectful asking for more information is quite fine with me.

This chronic compulsive addiction to putting a pointy finger on the experiencer's sternum and !DEMANDING! ever more prissy details ever more prissily vetted by an ever more extensive panel of ever more famous experts . . . so to speak . . .

wellll . . . that sort of thing is increasingly offensive, to me and sticks in my craw. I keep putting myself mentally in the experiencer's shoes and I end up feeling like screaming--something like--"I don't give a flip--go suck rocks!"

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Prissy details?

Sure, why ask for details that might shed light on what actually happened. The details that seems meaningless to one person might open the door to actual facts through others.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Prissy details?

Sure, why ask for details that might shed light on what actually happened. The details that seems meaningless to one person might open the door to actual facts through others.

Plenty true. And, on the whole, I give a lot of latitude and grace for differences of opinion about what's petty, prissy, shallow, etc.

However, when stuff begins to pile up . . . in such a category . . . per my sensibilities . . . at some point, it gets to be toooo much, to me.

I think the attitude on this thread has been above average in a healthy way even with regard to the prissy stuff.

Still--at some point, it seemed to be way over the line of what's necessary, wisdom or kind. At some point, it's far too much, to me.

Personally, I'd rather have all the queries be mutually respectful--

[color=6699FF]PARTICULARLY FIRST.

IF after 99.5% of the data collection, someone wants to editorialize in an affronted way--it'd be much more tolerable, then, to me.

I just don't see it as kind, edifying, productive, sensible to FORCE every experiencer to run the gauntlet of long knives and spears from the starting gate and escalating mercilessly until the experiencer gives up and leaves in bloody shreds.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't see at lot of info released that does much to determine what happened. Seems like it is all pretty general.

What is an example of prissy details being asked?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I worked ground control for an airline. Once the A/C was on the ground we would instruct it as to which gate to taxi to and we would monitor late arriving A/C as do gate changes as needed. We worked in the tower, not an FAA tower but a smaller tower that was on the concourse.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Easton Airport is about 20 miles away to the south west and Platte Valley is about 20 miles north west of us

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

Easton Airport is about 20 miles away to the south west and Platte Valley is about 20 miles north west of us

Thanks for the details.

Given Easton is north of Platte, do you have the airports switched in your directions.

Sounds like you are east of a line between the airports and about half way between them.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Your right I'm sorry let me put it like this I live 18 miles to the south east of greeley and about 18 miles to the north east of Hudson colorado

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank your for the post, I have tried to answer all questions that I can. I have read threads on ATS for years, I think I came across it right after 9/11 happened. I had never wanted to post because I see what some of the people are like on here. I had another screen name that I believe I used once to comment on something involving DIA. When this happened to my daughter I got to thinking about my illness and what the doctor has said, she had no way to explain what had happened to the missing section of tube. I noted the horses because it was not like them to act up at all and it just happened to be the evening this happened. I never claimed to be the one to see the lights I was just relaying something my daughter had told me. I am so sorry if I got some of it wrong but when we talked she was very upset about it. I did not think to ask for details about everything she said because at that time I thought it was hunters on the land and I thought I would need to call the sheriff. After inspection of the field and finding no tracks I was shaken up.
I have always been down to earth and a fair person, as I said I did not post this to hoax anyone....to what end I would do that I am not sure and why would I have waited this long to do so.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't see at lot of info released that does much to determine what happened. Seems like it is all pretty general.

What is an example of prissy details being asked?

The incredible angst

about whether the pan was left on the stove, or not . . . OH, MY, HOW DAMNING--SHE MAY HAVE OPENED THE FRIGE, TOO! Oh Dear! AUTOMATIC HOAX! STOP THE PRESSES, AUTOMATIC HOAX HEREBY DECLARED. BEEP, WHIRRR, . . . [barf].

Probably in and of itself, it wasn't that prissy. Before it was over, it seemed to be approached in primarily a prissy attitude sort of way.

At some point, that attitude or seeming attitude gets disgusting, to me. . . . actually, far more disgusting than a hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Thanks for your kind reply.

You have my solid confidence.

If you need someone to talk to on a landline, I'm happy to PM you my phone number.

I do hope you check out Guy Malone's stuff.

I do wonder if you have any recall at all around the time period that the fallopian tube thing might have happened. . . . or if you can even pin it down to a certain number of months or years. Did the MD's have any guess as to how long ago?

Also, have you had any poltergeist goings on in any of the homes where you've lived?

Do you have any info at all as to the prior residents in the house?

What do other farmers in the area admit to observing? Have you put any queries out on the 'grapevine?'

I wonder what it would take to putting a baby monitor in your barn. Or a security camera out a house window toward the barn and/or direction where the lights appeared.

Never been a woman but I think I'd be good and angry that someone had done such to me--particularly leaving me clueless etc. I've had a vasectomy but I'd have been furious if someone had decided to give me one ahead of time without asking etc. LOL.

I don't recall you mentioning a hubby or a hired man around.

There's some sites with maps of reported sightings. You might search those out.

Is there any kind of "phone tree" set of numbers for folks in your rural area to call for fire or other needed help? You might query the neighbors about setting such up . . . and in the process, kind of incidentally ask about any strange sightings or goings on.

And, you could ask throughout your social network if anyone knows any military personnel stationed in the area . . . who one might be able to discreetly get a question or 3 to--ONLY IN PERSON on a walk with cell phones left in vehicles.

e.g. do THEY know of any strange goings on . l. . orbs, craft, mutilations, abductions etc. Also, you might query your vet about such.

I assume you have a dog or more than one? What type? how alert, hyper, sensitive? If so, did you take the dog out to the area near/under where the lights appeared to be?

Did you take a simple compass to that area to check for any abnormal readings?

IF you laid aside all the 'noise,' from all sources . . . and you and your daughter focused in on whatever your

'gut'/ intuition seemed to be telling you, what might that be--the most robust answer of that?

Anyway--FWIW, my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join