It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thanks for that. I am getting tired it gets to be a long day working on the farm just taking care of 3 horses and chickens and ducks. LOL never seems to end and then there are the days that the wind blows and the tumble weeds pile up at the front door and try to get into the house and I have to shoo them away with the rake LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I can understand that! Although I have experienced tumble weed but have
never had a problem with it in the San Fernando Valley in CA LOL! Farm animals I do
have experience with & had me own sheep & compete in sheep dog trials. I am curious
about your animals & your surgery incident. It is interesting due to the paranormal side
as well as the so called straight medical side...as someone mentioned earlier that
a possibility could be related to a physical accident from riding & etc...
Now you have provided more detail between your doctor & the lab, so the results make
the findings more curious.
I am glad your horses returned to normal...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by roadgravel
I read that post a couple of times and missed the tower word. Head scratching time

It still doesn't mention what her job position was.
edit on 1/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Why would someone want to reveal a specific position, when such information could be used to identify them to total strangers online? We already have far more data that I would personally have offered.

Because it gives background about what her experience with aircraft might be. She did give more detail later.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Heck, I am wondering lately why we have what looks like a news chopper flying over in the middle of the night, when there isn't anything happening, and the town with the tv station is a good hour from here.

I am in a rural area. I see small helicopters pass at times but they are often life flights. Maybe that explains some of yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I am 61, too old for hogwash but given the stresses of our world I suppose we must create some delusional
artistic form to keep our sanity. After all, we are creators of sorts with our God given talents. Yes, I do believe that but ..taking a long sigh..I cannot help but wonder how much of what we believe is limited by our senses and what we are taught. Years and years ago when I was more open I had a dream of meeting a crowd of folk who can only be described as humanoids. One had golden skin. They seemed so sophisticated but the kind of folks you'd like to have as friends. I miss dreaming of such but I guess it wanes with years of hard core reality and blunt social trauma. If we ever did meet some Orions or other species out there then perhaps a little mind rehearsal would not hurt. We will, we must survive.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Many years back after my last one was born the doc said he was going to church..I really thought he said that.
I don't want to go on and on about myself but strange things do happen within the human body. A neighbor of long ago said her cousin? had to have a hysterectomy ..her insides were like netting and she had never been married or had children. Stuff happens.
answers.yahoo.com...
www.pcoscommunity.com...
It's bad enough to have to deal with this kind of reality but to have to deal with a strange happening at the same
time can be too much. Take care of yourself first, your daughter and your pets. Hope nobody is messing with
you and the farm. Sometimes meteors explode and give off a bright as daylight flash of light but think it
is usually green instead of blue. You can report the blue light incident in a quick paragraph at:
www.nuforc.org... and you can check your state for similar reports.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Again, just bring a camera next time, so one can verify your story, ok? Post the video.
edit on 19-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

Speak for yourself. I'm not looking for verification. In fact I think the majority here believe the OP. We're just prematurely brain-storming while learning her story.

And by the way, the word 'please' goes a long way when requesting something

I could not ask kindly and she would continue to be less credible without a picture or a video. Since her story isn't so extraordinary, people experience sonic booms, lights - it could be caused by airplanes, helicopters and such, so there is no reason to think it didn't happen

But orbs? I would doubt she's seen orbs, it could have been flares or just light coming from some aircraft - heli, airplane, whatever.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by zayonara
Blue light could easily have been electrical arcing. if it were large enough, or close enough to the windows, it sure could appear to illuminated the room. Are there any electric power lines in that direction?

That's interesting, but not in the sense that it fits the descriptions given; rather, because this thread has gone on for 17 pages and this is the first time I recall that explanation being given, and I've read every post. Usually, in the case of any bright, bluish light, it shows up multiple times in the first page or two. Just another way this thread's unusual, I suppose.

Sorry to bore you. But let the OP answer the question.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

There are no power lines anywhere close to the area that she saw the lights. But it was a good thought thanks so much

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hey there.May i suggest,just for interest sake,to have a look at replies i just made to Rhinestone Cowboy's thread-My fiancee's paranormal experiences? It refers to blue light also,and its an email from her i received from a dear friend in Finland.You may find it interesting.I dont want to discuss my friend's life,suffice to say that like mine,it has been one filled with mysterious and inexplicable happenings.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hey there.May i suggest,just for interest sake,to have a look at replies i just made to Rhinestone Cowboy's thread-My fiancee's paranormal experiences? It refers to blue light also,and its an email from her i received from a dear friend in Finland.You may find it interesting.I dont want to discuss my friend's life,suffice to say that like mine,it has been one filled with mysterious and inexplicable happenings.

Could you provide a link to the thread you mentioned? I did a search under his user name. There are a bunch to choose from. Which one is it?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello. I am new to ats and checking things out. thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey there,sorry im on my cell,and still have'nt figured out how to link from pc even(im a pc-retard:-/) but my replies re Sara's blue light experience are 5th+6th from the top,page 2.Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I wish someone would finally take the bull by the horns, listen

Please grab a camera preferably a HD cam and film all you can get. And get these objects in footage and document everything. Try to assemble some friends and or family together in a group and approach the phenomena next time. That way you can confirm in more ways then one as to what it is.

In case in the future if some unmarked vehicles start watching your home casing your house confront them, grab your camera and bring someone with you like a spouse or someone that you feel safe with. Walk up to the vehicle and ask them if they are lost or just come out and say it "WHY ARE YOU WATCHING MY HOME" , I mean whats the worse that can happen? Will they murder you there on the spot?

Don't give in to fear and intimidation, That is the 99% of the power the silencers have over you. They want to scare you.

Set up a camera in your bed room or even a motion cam / web cam will work. If you are being taken you will have either 3 things happen.

1. The camera will fail due to some field or technology these beings have developed and in that duration of time missing from the footage you should have an idea how long you were "taken for" account for missing time

2. The Holy Grail, you capture beings taking you out of bed and through a window, door way even a wall ect. You become world news and confirm to the world Abduction is real as well as Aliens ? UFO's

3. Nothing and S.O.L

There is also the possibility your body may vanish in your own bed, or a metaphysical phenomena is taking place where you don't even budge a finger and it is occurring as a sort of spiritual invasion. Whatever the case may be, face your fears. In the process prove to yourself you are not crazy.

Good luck

edit on 23-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I read that post a couple of times and missed the tower word. Head scratching time

It still doesn't mention what her job position was.
edit on 1/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Why would someone want to reveal a specific position, when such information could be used to identify them to total strangers online? We already have far more data that I would personally have offered.

Because it gives background about what her experience with aircraft might be. She did give more detail later.

It also gives out too much personal data to complete strangers. That isn't something anyone should do online, or something we should ask of anyone.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Heck, I am wondering lately why we have what looks like a news chopper flying over in the middle of the night, when there isn't anything happening, and the town with the tv station is a good hour from here.

I am in a rural area. I see small helicopters pass at times but they are often life flights. Maybe that explains some of yours.

Those, I could understand, but every tine one is seen, it's a news station vehicle, not a hospital one. I would not think anything of a hospital chopper, at any time, since there is actually one pretty close to us. The most odd part is that, for years, we never heard a single one, and now we hear them very frequently. We also have some road "construction", that seems needless, in the area, with a LOT of changes made to terrain, and sections blocked off, etc. That road didn't need any work, either. The offered "explanation" doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I have a camera ready and with the horses acting up tonight I am hoping that something happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by DarthFazer

I have a camera ready and with the horses acting up tonight I am hoping that something happens.

Well, glad you are prepared, but if something happens, hope it isn't dangerous! Please keep us posted. Maybe stay in touch with someone that can check up on you through the night, if needed, too.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

delete
edit on 23-1-2013 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have been following since very early in this thread. I find the op to be believable and truthful as well as intelligent enough to logically think it through all the odd experiences as of late to her and her daughter. At this point I have not only finally had the time to catch up on the thread but also the urge to speak up.
Firstly, I often find the animals are the best indicator of something to be alert to. My outdoor feline is a rather accurate indicator of a coyote being on our street. Time and again neighbors have confirmed what I suspected based on my feline's behavior. You know best when your horse senses something new and/or disturbing to her environment. So, be cautious and I send you safe thoughts.

If this was me and I had the nagging linking medical issue and questions as to this light being related... Well, I'd finally invest in a trail cam or CCTV unit. I think we intuitively know it is all linked.

Good luck tonight and I'll be interested to hear if you have any new news to share.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Twilightgem because: I am a horrid speller...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It's unfortunate but if you are possibly having UFO / ET experiences the last thing you should do is approach the UFO community (in general) with them. There are too many people with agendas, delusions and so on who will offer you horrible advice and then end up attacking you with very little or no reason. It happens all the time.

I'd be especially wary of people who claim you can solve the issue with a gun, projections of "anger" or Jesus.

As an investigator and someone who has invested a great deal of time into studying case histories there is a lot of prior data indicating that orange or blue lights over farms / ranches is generally bad news. Most commonly for your animals more than yourself though there are cases where people have had some scary incidents running out to the barn in the middle of the night to investigate disturbances.

(I'm not trying to frighten you, just giving you the no BS investigative info which is what I would want if I were in your shoes).

As for measures you can take?

You might set up some game cameras in and around the barn and house.

Consider getting a mule and keeping it with or around your horse(s). They make excellent guards and will run off predators. They will also make a lot of noise in situations where a horse will go quiet and try to hide.

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join