It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube covering up video's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I just tried to watch this video: The sandy hook cover up
www.youtube.com.../watch%3Fv%3D3fIdNl_KwEo

Once I click continue it takes me to this page
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a thread was just deleted here on ats. the topic was about the women who looks like john holmes attorney . wonder why

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
a thread was just deleted here on ats. the topic was about the women who looks like john holmes attorney . wonder why

Because it was untrue, and has been posted about a dozen times. Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thats very interesting, if it was pulled. Especially with the way they refused to pull the 'mohammed' video.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the video works for me

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The video is there.
Your link is screwed up.
link
edit on 1/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

haha he's always here to save the day

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The video is there.
Your link is screwed up.
link

Its not the link.....

If you search for the video on youtube and try to watch it, it will take you to the opps page.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by Phage

haha he's always here to save the day

Hardly, as i just posted it was not the link. Search for the video instead of clicking on the link.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Phage did post the correct link, he just posted the link you get redirected to after agreeing to the youtube disclaimer

This is your link, it goes to a disclaimer page.
www.youtube.com...

I found it by googling the youtube ID that it in your post

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Because it was untrue, and has been posted about a dozen times. Hope that helps.

it wasn't pulled cause it was untrue, just found that out.. thanks but that didnt help.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

it wasn't pulled cause it was untrue, just found that out.. thanks but that didnt help.

Doesnt change the fact that it is, indeed, untrue.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

If youtube pulled every video that was untrue it would put a big dent in the amount of content.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

If youtube pulled every video that was untrue it would put a big dent in the amount of content.

what about if they pulled every untrue topic on this site?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Same thing I guess.
But there is a special place for a lot of it. Youtube doesn't bother with that feature.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
OP: The video raises quite a few questions, and while I was watching it I had to DL from here, because when I tried to view it through youtube, it was already deleted. So now I have a hard copy of the video that even snopes is trying to debunk (quite unsuccessfully I would have to say, imo). So perhaps I shall upload it once it is inaccessible again...just to keep people questioning the official story, since there isn't much else we can do but question, until someone, somewhere gets hard evidence...

Just left one SH thread that got ruined by .you..soon to find you here too...wow...imagine that.

Captain, seriously, allow others to come to their own conclusions...stop blasting others for what they want to talk about...you are either intentionally or unintentionally derailing posts and it ruins the discussions...I know all you want is for people to follow the evidence, but people won't change if you are yelling at them to. They will do it in their own way, in their own time and there is seriously nothing you can do to change that...So please, let the admins be the ones to determine whether the thread is relevant and can stay in the conspiracy department or move to the debunk/404 pile...Please.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gltichy
OP: The video raises quite a few questions, and while I was watching it I had to DL from here, because when I tried to view it through youtube, it was already deleted. So now I have a hard copy of the video that even snopes is trying to debunk (quite unsuccessfully I would have to say, imo). So perhaps I shall upload it once it is inaccessible again...just to keep people questioning the official story, since there isn't much else we can do but question, until someone, somewhere gets hard evidence...

Just left one SH thread that got ruined by .you..soon to find you here too...wow...imagine that.

Captain, seriously, allow others to come to their own conclusions...stop blasting others for what they want to talk about...you are either intentionally or unintentionally derailing posts and it ruins the discussions...I know all you want is for people to follow the evidence, but people won't change if you are yelling at them to. They will do it in their own way, in their own time and there is seriously nothing you can do to change that...So please, let the admins be the ones to determine whether the thread is relevant and can stay in the conspiracy department or move to the debunk/404 pile...Please.

The video was grate, good presentation but still not enough to decided weather the shooting was a black opp in my opinion. Only time will tell as more comes out as all ways.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thats very interesting, if it was pulled. Especially with the way they refused to pull the 'mohammed' video.

I don't see the logic either..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Same thing I guess.
But there is a special place for a lot of it. Youtube doesn't bother with that feature.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a special place for many of the people who make those videos.

This thread seems like an attempt to get more views of the YouTube video.
Poster: hey look YouTube is censoring this video.
ATS Member: clicks link; no it works.
Poster: no look again it’s messed up
ATS: clicks link again; still works.

Rinse and repeat.

This just seems like a ploy to get more attention.

new topics

top topics

join