It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TeflonBear

I actually have to disagree with you. These triangle sightings are very common and I've come to my own conclusion they are ours. They remind me of those triangular lifters you can build. Perhaps they've taken that technoledgly way out there. And the never dart off quickly either. They just seem to hover.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Well now this is interesting, what is your occupation and I also think you should have left all the info in the post.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Right, Major X, tonights mission in the super secret enormous stealth triangle blimp(SSESTB) follows the usual pattern. If you could go and hover, circle and transit very slowly a population centre of your choice- make sure people see you, now- I really must insist you keep the lights on- how else are people going to see you?

What do you mean, why? What other reason is there for the super secret enourmous stealth triangle blimp(SSESTB) but to transit population centres slowly and get spotted by civilians? Its not like the SSESTB is capable as a fighter, bomber, interceptor or spy plane- after all, it is only a type of blimp
that we have developed secretly over many years for the sole purpose of confusing the population and debunking UFO sightings, and its worth every penny of the $88,000,000,0000 we spent on R&D.

I hope that clears that up, Major X, and remember- keep the lights on- and if you really think you have a big audience, be sure to do the 0-mach 3 from a standing start in 1 second trick again- probably the single best advance we made with the blimp- that really confuses the hell out of the great unwashed.......

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
When my wife and I saw the triangle in the 90's we were stunned by the size and apparent zero noise.

If it was ours then why have no similar sized craft been seen officially since then, as I've said before, they thing was either incredibly low or huge, well actually I could say both. Imagine putting your arms out and holding a newspaper open between them, that would not have blotted out the object, just to give you an idea of size.

And for an item of that size it moved very gracefully and slowly yet all I could hear was the A406 North Circular road in the distance.

Neither of us had been drinking, we don't use drugs bar whatever is prescribed to me and neither of us are clinically insane (yet). What we saw was real, scary in a way and awesome in another way. If you are one of those people that dreams of seeing alien craft in the skies then that is what we saw, something totally alien to our skies.

It was not orbs linked together, the body of the craft blacked out the London night sky which is never completely black due to the number of people and lights in one area.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Further to my sarcastic reply- if these are 'ours', then what military purpose do they serve? Why so big if they are an intelligence gathering stealth aircraft? If they are just a transport 'blimp', why do they need stealth capability, and why are they overflying towns at low altitude? If they are some sort of exotic super high altitude vehicle (ie TR3B or some such) then how come they are so big/silent/overflying towns and getting spotted? Above all, why leave the lights on?

It just doesnt make sense, and I dont buy that 'we' have technology that advanced that is still secret (and dont say F117/B2 as an example- that was far from a 'secret' for a long time before they were officially admitted to, and they are not far off a conventional aircraft- certainly dont display any 'exotic' characteristics)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Humans explore space. Why wouldn't other species do the same? Not all lifeforms require oxygen and water to survive. Here on earth you have extremophiles. Use your imagination.

Other intelligent life in the universe is simply a mathematical fact. The reason the governments don't want people to know, is because of the implications it would have for them.

Technology would help the entire human race to prosper, be free and develop. The members of the elite would lose their thrones once and for all and be exposed for the frauds that they really are.

That's what they are really afraid of.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say the flying triangles are much an enigma as are crop circles.

Some crop circles are man made and some we have no idea who/what made them.

Some triangle craft are supposedly man made and some, well, are too huge to comprehend where man made/stores them.

Chalk this up as ongoing debate/discussion/head scratcher.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why is it that no one that records these things has nightmode on their camera so we can get some night vision or a good sized spotlight so they can spotlight the thing and get a clear look at it.. annoying!

You think aliens are stupid ? If they have brain capacities 4 to 5 times our size and are millions of years ahead of us. They could know each and every potential video camera that is in the area, what type, what make, when they are going to use it, why they are going to use it. They could have technologies that bounce back to their planet light years away and see in the future of anything they left out.
Kind of scary thought actually.

Hope they are not wanting to use that trick

Whether or not they are from our military I just don't know. They could could be from an underground civilization from mars for all I know.

Great video, almost reminds me of the Phoenix Lights, but I don't get the impression that they were that large. But seems in this video there are more of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

ROFLMAO @ your profile pic!!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
With all the technology the US "govment" has in regard to anti gravitational vehicles, it doesnt matter the size of the craft being "tested". - 0.0000000001 in anti gravity pulse ( Electro magnectic ) will get any size craft off the ground, it doesn't matter the size of the engine it take to procuce such energy, as soon as one can reach anti gravity levels, it takes off....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

I would agree with you except for the fact that the football field sized triangle that I witnessed darted away a great speeds. I think we can speculate all day long but until the we have the definitive answer I'm going with NOT from around here. Meaning earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm nearly convinced that almost all of the "flying triangles" are military surveillance platforms. It makes sense that they would be hovering around with increasing economic issues, the possibility of civil unrest or disorder, etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yes there have been numerous reports of craft ranging from football field size, mile long, some even 5 or 6 miles wide, as you say ^^ and without sound.

Can you imagine keeping something this size in the air using rocket power lol? the noise would be heard across the planet!

there is no way in hell these are man-made. though i do not doubt the back-engineering of these craft from the smaller of the sightings

I personally believe the only reason the ET even made contact with the US is because they were forced to after one of the ETs was taken down over Roswell.

not only would craft of this size, be impossible for humans at this point technologically.

how many workers would you need? 1000s? how long would it take to build?, alot longer than 100 years thats for sure, yet, we haven't even been in possession of the ET tech for that long.

not one person has ever come out and mentioned or claimed to be working on these things. you cannot hide something like this, let alone store it without being seen by satellite imagery, unless there is a gigantic underground hangar wide enough to house these things !

These craft are not kept on Earth. these beings either dock them on the moon somewhere or take them back to their own planet.

or even cloaked and just hover in space or our atomesphere
edit on 17-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I saw a triangle a couple of years ago. Someone a couple of miles away had also reported a triangle to MUFON, and they actually got a photo. It wasn't one of the huge ones, was silent, and went just over the tree tops. It messed with my memory. I forgot about seeing it within a few minutes, and didn't remember it until months later. I was with my son, and he saw it, too. It was flying parallel to a busy road, which is also a flight path, but it was much lower than any plane would ever be. The person who posted the photo saw it even below tree top level, near a pond.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tl1977

That is exactly what I saw in the early 90's. Me, 2 friends and a police officer.
Also 1 of my friends doesn't remember seeing it at all?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
to everyone clamoring for better photos - these are high tech government vehicles. do you really think they'd allow themselves to be clearly filmed?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
IF indeed this craft in this video is military please explain HOW the lights move. They don't just turn off and on.... they MOVE. Creepy! lol

My theory is these giant triangles are also giant screens.
Able to project whatever the heck they want.
Including what looks like meteors or fireworks.
As so.
www.youtube.com...

And for other comments as to why fly over populated cities?
Why not?
Nobody notices ****.

They may take note of how many people called in a report,
just to know how vigilant your average citizen is.
Answer..not very.

Especially when a "knowledgable" non witness to the sighting
immediately says Chinese lanterns and that every 3 points in the sky form triangles.
They've done the dis info work for them
edit on 17-1-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The most vivid dream I ever had was of a triangular craft. It must've been about 1994. I inexplicably got out of bed and walked to my window as if I were called there to see a massive, silent, dark, triangular shaped craft hovering low over my neighbors homes. I remember thinking the reddish light orbs/hemispheres at its corners must be propelling it, as it zipped away without a sound. Again, I've always recalled this scenario as a dream, but maybe it wasn't? I'd never heard of such a thing at the time, and I was never a sci-fi fantasy fan. It's also well outside my normal dream scenarios FWIW.

Hope to see more reports on these things.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

Ya flashing lights is probably the best we will get for now...

The aliens cant afterall just roll up in thier mile sized triangle cruise ship and land in central park, get out and say hey everybody, we are the gods that your earliest ancestors spoke of!! We made you in our image from our DNA and a native species, so rejoice at meeting your maker....oh and by the way....give us all your gold please!

Imagine the response....we would NUKE the "bleep" out of them.... Sad really...but like the popular saying I hate so much goes.... "it is, what it is."

Good example, I can see that happening too.

You know whats sad is how far behind the times we are. Here they are apparently flashing lights at us to signal us, we don't even have a clue what the message is, and to make matters worse we aren't even ready for a reply or the equipment to answer them back. Probably because most of us are taught that they don't even exist. Very sad.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

These aircraft are called TR3-B. they have been in existence for quite some time. So long, in fact, that they were officially acknowledged by the military in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join