It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Are these flying triangles from out of space or did the Government forget that they didn't tell the public yet that they have silent flying triangles?

I wish I would see one of those for myself. Anyway... has this been debunked yet?

triangle sightings

The now very substantial wave of triangle sightings has continued over the Detroit area, southern Canada and Michigan.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
why is it that no one that records these things has nightmode on their camera so we can get some night vision or a good sized spotlight so they can spotlight the thing and get a clear look at it.. annoying!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well ATSers this is your time to shine.
If your in the area get outside and record them with the best equipment you've got.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So I had the pleasure of seeing one of these on Jan 12th 2013. I've been researching every thread on every website I can find for 2 days. I'm convinced that we do not have the technology to operate this thing. It was at least 300-500ft across and darted away at great unknown speeds.

The location was in West Melbourne FL. I attempted to record it with my phone but was unable. I didnt start a thread because "no pic, no proof".

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Something tells me Amerika will being seeing many more of these after their guns have been confiscated.
All part of the plan.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Something tells me Amerika will being seeing many more of these after their guns have been confiscated.
All part of the plan.

Please tell me more... What is the plan?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why is it that no one that records these things has nightmode on their camera so we can get some night vision or a good sized spotlight so they can spotlight the thing and get a clear look at it.. annoying!

From other allegedly real videos, including ones with night vision... there is no surface between them, it's just light orbs keeping triangle. And from my country even I've seen a video of the same triagle formation lights that's been seen over Illinois, Tinley park and many other places, The distance between the lights is too big to have any surface in between, also that was the conclusion of documentaries testing the triangle formation of lights and I agree with those testings.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
most of these triangle lights in the sky are seen in the skies above america
so they must be american military
i would love them to be extraterrestrial,
but i'd say they are military

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is NO way all these strange vehicles are earthly.
Read some of the gendarme testimony from belgium....!
These are from elsewhere.....
The Big Black triangles are seen in reports from all over the world....
My brother reports seeing a huge triangle over laughlin nevada when he was on tour down there.....
he says it was enormous...bigger than anything we could even think of getting off the ground.
It flew sowly and silently over him.....and blocked out the sky.....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I happen to agree with you. They are simply too big. I think any military would have a hard time keeping it a secret.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi, sky watchers!

We must be careful with some of those "trios of lights" !

If they are seen soon after sunset, moving from west to east,
they are the NOSS satellites trios !!

But YES, there are MANY of "light trios", seen late in the night,
that ARE unexplainable/unexplicable/odd, for now !!

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The ET-or-military dichotomy is false. If it wasn't, then the UFO phenomenon would not pre-date the invention of aircraft, and it would not change form as culture changes. But it does.

edit on 15-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As a former MUFON member that gentleman's comment were taken out of contexts because there's no way he was suggesting this (and Miami sighting) were unmanned drones or the Stealth aircraft. Creative editing from the newsroom I'm sure!

Because the eye-witness said it/these was moving north we can eliminate night parachuters unless they had jet-packs strapped to their backs. Very unlikely.
And because they did at some point look stationary (as they came together) we can eliminated these as hand-gliders, lanterns, balloons or large fire flies.

Very impressive.
Excellent thread. Thanks OP
S&F

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And another...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not sure if this is another or the same although this was supposedly from Warren, Michigan.

Hmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The way some of those lights approach the other light and then just disappear makes me think of a flying aircraft carrier where the smaller lighted "aircraft" are landing inside the carrier.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
The way some of those lights approach the other light and then just disappear makes me think of a flying aircraft carrier where the smaller lighted "aircraft" are landing inside the carrier.

The Helicarrier...

That would be so cool!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For sightings within the past few days, this is the time for any ATSers in the area to file FOIA requests for the FAA and weather radar data for the time and location of what you feel is a strong sighting, or even ask your local MUFON chapter to do so.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am no video expert, but I must say these vids from the last few days are amazing. Hopefully more come in. Keep your eyes, and cameras to the sky everyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by sayzaar
All part of the plan.

Please tell me more... What is the plan?

1. Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join