It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here in Missouri my family and friends have scene them all of our lives , From here in Kc to down in the Ozarks ..If you go to MUFON youll see how many reports have been made in the Ozarks .I once made a thread asking if perhaps there was a base for these craft there because so many here see them ..What gets me is the people that dont , because the rest of us arent lieing and i have scene them clear as day . I must be honest after my Sighting on the 4th a few years back teh craft was right behind my family wacthing us shoot fireworks , I really felt it had a human pilot ..Like a gut feeling it was a US pilot taking a break and watching fireworks cause we put on a great show everyear ...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
The composite material of the underside of the hull, when heated, expands in a grid shaped pattern (atomically).

Oh cool, I was right.

... create lift ... does not even have the capability for space travel

So it's just a big lifter/ionocraft (see: Ionocraft on wiki) with inertia reducing properties?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Interesting!

About 15 years ago, in an obscure village in North Scotland, my uncle and a few others seen a smaller triangle craft, very similar to the ones we see in the videos, but on a much smaller scale. He said that the craft was hovering over the bridge about 300 meters away from his house then sped off, but there was no sound at all. He described it as black and triangular shaped with a few lights. I think it's more likely to have been pyramidal shaped as he would have been viewing it from a side on view. No-one managed to get a picture of it though, unfortunately. He really had no reason to lie about this and his story was corroborated by other people along the same street.

It's really interesting how these same sort of craft show up in random places all over the world. There's definitely something to this and I really don't think it has anything to do with the military because why the hell would these crafts show up in a random obscure village in North Scotland where it was very unlikely that anyone would have noticed...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DichroChrono
The most vivid dream I ever had was of a triangular craft. It must've been about 1994. I inexplicably got out of bed and walked to my window as if I were called there to see a massive, silent, dark, triangular shaped craft hovering low over my neighbors homes. I remember thinking the reddish light orbs/hemispheres at its corners must be propelling it, as it zipped away without a sound. Again, I've always recalled this scenario as a dream, but maybe it wasn't? I'd never heard of such a thing at the time, and I was never a sci-fi fantasy fan. It's also well outside my normal dream scenarios FWIW.

Hope to see more reports on these things.

Funny you had a "dream" about that, as i also had a "dream" of a big black triangle.
It was hovering over a small lake in a state park near my house. Its wierd though, because it felt like i was really there. I could feel a light summer breeze, and feel the warmth of the sun. I remember waking up and i could still feel the warmth of the sun as if I had just come inside from outside on a hot day.

I even made a pic of it on microsoft paint back then so as soon as i can get to a computer I will post it.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Could this be a distraction?

Is this a diversion?

Are any big bills being passed right now?

I wonder...

Federal reserve need to give gold back to Germany. Maybe just maybe this is a look over here while we do something else over there....or not..................... hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by whatsecret

These aircraft are called TR3-B. they have been in existence for quite some time. So long, in fact, that they were officially acknowledged by the military in 2012.

Maybe, but why didn't they identify these sightings that people are reporting nonstop for weeks now?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well this picture shows those triangle crafts. And if they were are why the hell were they seen in medieval times then. The guv wish the had such tech, and they probably do, although not on their level. Here the link, and this pic almost a 1000 yrs old. And is quite popular among ufo hunters/researchers, sure u guys seen this before.

www.google.ca...://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Moon_Blago_Archives_480.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_2_eng.htm&h=40 0&w=480&sz=39&tbnid=QSdJR1SnLgxzyM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=108&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dufo%2Bmedieval%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=ufo+medieval&usg=__E3N5lWk2yWYn hBo4LF5PiRr0tg0=&docid=V2REXowLLOqy2M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Ipb4UJWTNMTq2AXGxIHwDQ&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAw&dur=504

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
wow tht picture came out well...Can't even upload on this site?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

These aircraft are called TR3-B. they have been in existence for quite some time. So long, in fact, that they were officially acknowledged by the military in 2012.

I think its possible that some triangle sightings might be the TR3B or Aurora or one of the many other 'black' prototypes, but seeings how they are deigned to operate at around 90,000 ft (c. 27.4 km), at Mach 4 to Mach 5.2, I think it unlikely they would be spotted trundling around at low altitude and very low speed over population centres- and, even if it is one of these aircraft, they still cannot do the zero-mach ??? in the blink of an eye that has been reported, and neither are they the size of one or several football fields.

I know its the tempting explanation for those desperate for a nice, safe, earthbound certainty, but these 'black projects' dont begin to explain all the reports- reports that have been coming in since the late 1970's- 40 odd years ago- without announcing their existence by now? I think not.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Can we have a link to this please? I cannot find any .gov site mentioning these in the first 2 pages of search results.

There are a couple of Youtube Disclosure Project vids which also say that the government have super technology such as this and I tend to believe that aspect of it all.

It seems as if there are different factions of the TPTB who are persuing their own agenda and this is probably what is causing the confusion and the totally opposing viewpoints. On one hand one lot decides to ignore and deny any and all UFO sightings and on the other hand the other lot decides to burst out their craft and show everyone what they have got.

I think THIS is the real issue - that the two (or more) sides are having a bit of a sparring match with each other and we are stuck in the middle wondering what the hell is happening.

One side wants disclosure and the other does not, and both are desperately trying to bring about their agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've never seen anything like it. When the lights move around it almost looks like it's breathing or pulsating. Hope this is the beginning of us knowing some kind of truth. If theses were government. Plane's. Wouldn't they have to explain what they are especially. If there the size of a football field.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well this is bringing back memories of other sites. Sigh... All I gotta say the military would love to say or leak out rumors that they have blueprint and the resources to make such leaps. Not only tht many people would be scared if they actually were e.t origins from a race/species that been pretty much examining us and our evolution whether it be physical or technological, and a military angle would probably make them feel comfortable other then an ancient civilization that could still be around today that would have influenced in our good old spear wielding days.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by TeflonBear
reply to post by stirling

I happen to agree with you. They are simply too big. I think any military would have a hard time keeping it a secret.

I think these are government craft and I saw one for upwards of 30 minutes some 300 ft in the air.. Flew right over me.. Something about it tried to erase my memory.. I wanted and did look down as it flew above me.. IT lit up the entire beach from waves to dunes..

I'd stay away from these.
edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I've seen these before and they do things that do wipe your emotions and memories out a bit. It's the same idea behind crop circles, that their devices for warping plants by water also can be used on people's cells.

EDIT: The reason why our minds just forget has to do with the nature of time and perception. The science is so known to them that time is factored in mass and energy. It has to do with their propulsion technology; some of it goes faster than light...

Their lighting has to do with advanced plasma electronics, like plasmonics that are under development today. Their engineering is sophisticated enough to vibrate the flying machines from place to place.

I had a dream once that I was in one of those huge triangle ships. They pick people up in their pjs when they are sleeping. Typical abduction story right? That was old. The ones that come around today, they something like people from a parallel world, a future. They might be picking up people and switching them with people of similar universes, to control certain outcomes. So they are in Detroit now, looking for something.

What is really interesting is that the things you type up today on the Internet, are visible to the people from the times of the future that live well. There must be futures where they aren't living so well for them to be motivated enough to make an appearance.

Friend, no.

Current military technology include the capabilities installed to distort lightwaves around a functional form with the use of miniature microwave emitters radiating outwards onto the copper-laced meta-material. Along the crenellations of the aircraft, more importantly, the front ends of the wing as well as around, a degaussing mechanism is turned on creating an electromagnetic field around the craft. This messes with radars, as well as eliminates a great deal of wind resistance. Upon close proximity to the underside of the craft, an individual will experience headaches, nausea, and temporary disfunction of varied types due to the magnetic fields affecting the electrical impulses occurring inside your brain.

There is a foil on the rear, similar as to what's used on the Mach jets that allows fuel in-take to continue despite speed being greater than that of the fuel lines. Here, it's used for other reasons than fuel, though. Inside the aircraft the is a low-level, constant static field, as well as an inner "negative zone" wherein the navboards are placed and shielded from damaging radiation.

The engines work using a mercurial gyroscoping series of "rings" that spin in opposite directions, creating a "yet un-named" field that create a positive altitude lift. The composite material of the underside of the hull, when heated, expands in a grid shaped pattern (atomically). This material has the benefit of losing mass, as well as creating negative mass, when mixed with superconductive material.

Their is no combustion engine in play. The outer fielding eliminates sonic boom, as well as the combination of the lower composite material, and the opposite rotating negatively charged particles shot through the two outer rings of plasma, all create lift together in a complex integration.

This is man-made. It is not extra-terrestrial, and does not even have the capability for space travel. Above a certain altitude, there are plenty of issues still unless it's changed. What people are seeing, aren't even manned, though there was always the capability. The in-flight instructions as to what patterns to fly, when to converge, as well as when to heat up again to maintain current height are all pre-programmed.

Challenge me on this.
edit on 17-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: Took out some things I didn't mean to share.

Wanted to share a little something more. Have a look through the information (or at least the table of contents) here in this document, all the while keeping in mind what I've shared already. Granted, this is on the E3 system but if read through, you'll make a few connections.

DoD Electromagnetic Environmental Interface
edit on 18-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: redacted

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Need more info?

PERFORMING ORGANIZATION NAME(S) AND ADDRESS(ES)
Survivability, Vulnerability & Assessment Directorate (TEDT-WSV-E)
US Army White Sands Missile Range
White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002-5178

SPONSORING/MONITORING AGENCY NAME(S) AND ADDRESS(ES)
Test Business Management Division (TEDT-TMB)
US Army Developmental Test Command
314 Longs Corner Road
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005-5055

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In 1993 Ben Rich, the then current president of Lockheed-Martin Advanced Development Corporation, “Skunkworks” in Palmdale, California presented a lecture at the UCLA’s School of Engineering Alumnus (MS, 1950). He was recognized as one of the best aircraft engineers in the world and led the development of the F-117 stealth fighter and the SR-91 “Aurora” hypersonic replacement for the SR-71 Blackbird.

During the UCLA Alumni association lecture, Rich stated that Lockheed-Martin then had the technology to travel to the stars—using an entirely new technology not dependent on rockets and chemical propellants.

He stated that, “It would not take years to travel to the stars.."

Ben showed slides and went through the history of the Skunk Works, the U2 and SR-71 and drones that no one had seen before. He also showed a black disc headed for space stating “We now have the technology to take ET home”.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

You've described a system that can create lift (through apparent mass reduction I'm assuming), but not thrust, correct? Yet, you're linking this to a presentation by Ben Rich wherein he supposedly outed the fact that the U.S. has exoatmospheric craft. Do you have any knowledge of such a space faring craft?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

I do not have any knowledge about a space capable craft. My Ben reference was meant to direct the reader towards propulsion systems that are not confined by the requirements of typical combustion.
edit on 18-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Gotcha. I had a feeling there was some really cool stuff going on at white sands...Is there anything more you can share about the nature of the "yet un-named field"?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

I think its possible that some triangle sightings might be the TR3B or Aurora or one of the many other 'black' prototypes, but seeings how they are deigned to operate at around 90,000 ft (c. 27.4 km), at Mach 4 to Mach 5.2, I think it unlikely they would be spotted trundling around at low altitude and very low speed over population centres- and, even if it is one of these aircraft, they still cannot do the zero-mach ??? in the blink of an eye that has been reported, and neither are they the size of one or several football fields.

I know its the tempting explanation for those desperate for a nice, safe, earthbound certainty, but these 'black projects' dont begin to explain all the reports- reports that have been coming in since the late 1970's- 40 odd years ago- without announcing their existence by now? I think not.

You forget the fact theyre silent.

Ever heard a jet at an air show? Those things are so loud. And to produce the power you need for those speeds, you need an engine thats at least as loud or a new technology.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

post by whatsecret[/url]
Ever heard a jet at an air show? Those things are so loud. And to produce the power you need for those speeds, you need an engine thats at least as loud or a new technology.

There's you're answer

edit on 18-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join