It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent triangle UFO coverage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know about you but I think this deserves it's own thread. I started a thread about the incident in Detroit yesterday, and it led me to this link with recent reports of triangular UFO sightings all over the place.

Triangle UFO

Fan-Friggin-Tastic!!
edit on 16-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I think thats a TR3B

www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y-b2UK_vPMurqQGmvY HIDw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=894

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I think thats a TR3B

fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y-b2UK_vPMurqQGmvY HIDw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=894

That's pretty cool. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I would get all excited about these if they were UFOs but they are a secret government craft in the aurora family, TR3B's or similar and they are all over the place these days. Pretty much identified.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I would get all excited about these if they were UFOs but they are a secret government craft in the aurora family, TR3B's or similar and they are all over the place these days. Pretty much identified.

If they are secret, why so many sightings in the past week?

What is happening behind the scenes?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What are these secret crafts doing flying around in the open all lit up?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
These 'football sized' triangle crafts blow my mind. Those are not ours. These gigantic chevron-shaped crafts have been (scarcely) reported for over 30 years but depicted in ancient drawings and artifacts for millennium.

The one I saw a few months ago (that flew over my house) was too ambiguous to tell its size. I mean I had nothing to gauge it by. It didn't block out most of the sky like so many triangular UFO reportedly do. So it was either flying high in altitude or it was just a 'regular' triangular UFO with reddish-orange lights.

I think this might be the year folks! I say better late than never. We have nothing to lose. This world (especially this damn country) can't continue like it is so we need a new path to go down. And alien visitation/intervention would be a great start (even though, they've always been here)

OP...you're the bestest by sharing these threads. Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

What are these secret crafts doing flying around in the open all lit up?

Testing visibility?

Trying to measure percentage they are reported along with percentage they are out?

Testing cloaking devices - and failing miserably?

I don't really know but one flew over my house at 5am.
I was floored and fearing some kind of retaliation from the thing (it was so close) I did not take a picture and I had a video camera in hand. To be fair it was dark I had no flash, this was blending in with the stars and I had a 6 foot ladder in my other hand I was balancing. I just watched it. Then I looked them up. Definitely terrestrial.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

If they are secret, why so many sightings in the past week?

What is happening behind the scenes?

Maybe they are getting ready to unveil them.

Eventually they'll have to anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think thats a TR3B

Probably accounts for what I saw but these huge crafts are a whole 'other ballgame. It's been said on average----75% of UFO sightings can be explained unequivocally. I personally am interested in the other 25%.

One explanation does not warrant a carte blanche for them all (not suggesting you're saying his Whatsecret) and thanks for posting this link. Very educational.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I always enjoy a good UFO story but to be honest the amount of these recent reports blows my mind. If these are in fact "secret" military crafts then somebody need to tell the military that they are not invisible and people can see them.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I am interested in the unexplainable ones as well.
There are some good cases and I have had my own wth sighting as well.

I do tend to think that alot are ours (military)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I do tend to think that alot are ours (military)

What I find interesting about that concept is, whose flying them? Because not ONE Human being has blown the proverbial whistle.

Bob Lazar (and I am not about to debate his credibility with anyone. Not here. Not now because he resonates with me therefore I believe him) is the closest whistle-blower there's been as far as our military dealings with alien crafts.

Perhaps the whole D.U.M.B. theory is true also and we are indeed working with underground aliens. And maybe hybrid beings are piloting these 'military' crafts hence, no whistle-blowers?
The rabbit hole can be endlessly deep when it comes to this topic because no theory can ever be considered too outlandish (which is a bitter-sweet concept)

The triangle UFO sightings that were seen in California, Nevada and Arizona (and Utah?) back in 1997 was also incontrovertibly not man-made either. So..........this recent nation-wide flap suggest to me, there's something unearthly going on.

Just my hunch.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You're right,there is ALOT to debate regarding this topic.

For me I look at the technology we have and what human nature is capable of,deceitfulness,power hungry,controlling etc etc.

The fact that people can build robots now,the idea of artificial intelligence and all the cool and strange technology we have now makes me wonder.

Gary Mckinnon or whatever his name is said in an interview that he saw a secret space program when he hacked those computers.

I think some can be not of earth but I have to also stay on the fence and not disregard that it could be us.

I can't debate what I don't know,that would be speculation.
To each their own.

edit on 16-1-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Those are not ours.

How do you know?

These gigantic chevron-shaped crafts have been (scarcely) reported for over 30 years but depicted in ancient drawings and artifacts for millennium.

Things are easily replicated, if you have the know how!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What I find interesting about that concept is, whose flying them? Because not ONE Human being has blown the proverbial whistle.

And maybe hybrid beings are piloting these 'military' crafts hence, no whistle-blowers?

Sounds plausible for sure. However, If I were employed by the Industrial Military Complex to fly such an amazing beast, I for one would not " Whistle Blow "

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 16-1-2013 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

Those are not ours.

How do you know?

These gigantic chevron-shaped crafts have been (scarcely) reported for over 30 years but depicted in ancient drawings and artifacts for millennium.

Things are easily replicated, if you have the know how!

Be safe be well

Spiro

Greetings Spiro

I can't explain how I know. What validates 'what I know' as far as these gigantic triangular crafts are--- the informal interviews I had with some Arizona residents soon after the March 13th 1997 sighting.

Here's what works for me as far as credibility. We Humans lack the verbiage/words to explain what it is we see sometimes. We don't have an understanding because it's not from our (limited) reality therefore we are totally unfamiliar with it. Devoid comprehension.

When I informally (not as a MUFON investigator) interviewed Timothy Ley and his son, they wrestled with the words they were trying to impart. When this chevron ship (that blacked out most of the sky) sailed noiselessly over their house ---they had a close up view of the underbelly. And according to the Leys it 'was alive' It rippled. In an undulating manner.

For some reason, I know exactly what they're trying to describe. And I don't know why I know this.
I've had my own experience which literally, there are no words that can remotely express my experience. Almost like in another dimension.

Anyway...sure, a good portion are probably secret military ships. Not important, because we know there are others that pale in comparison and those are the ones of interest.

Plus we have thousands of alien witnesses that have seen them entering/exiting their craft. So right there, we know some are definitely not ours.

Perhaps if I never had my experience, I'd be more skeptical. But at this point in time, I can't un-ring the bell. It is what it is and in the long run, I am very grateful. Confused but grateful that I reside outside my box at all times. Not gullible though.

Thanks for posting. Not sure if I answered your questions or not. I have a tenancy of detouring a bit

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Human, just read the part where the craft overhead was alive and it made me sit up and take interest. Just for the record, I and my wife watched one of the big triangular ones go low over our anchored boat, and yes for the most part it was stealth and blotted out the stars.

What set me off was the wavering description of the bottom of the craft as related to you. A few years ago, I got up one morning with this memory which may have been a dream but seemed not. In this instance, I came to my senses as I was being drawn up towards a smaller triangular craft, suspended in a whitish light. Actually, I was not afraid, just fascinated with the experience.

As I got closer to the belly of the craft, I saw it was wavery and not like a constructed or metallic surface. In fact, I remember thinking clearly that it was organic and a living surface. As I got closer, I realized I was destined to go into the craft and wondered how the devil this was to happen without an opening. However, I was certain it was a living thing, and then I seemed to pass through it's surface. More than likely I was in the astral form, having had obe's on some occasions.

In support of my first observation, as soon as I was inside, I was greeted warmly by the craft itself on a level not verbal, but more like we were old friends and I had come home for a visit. I felt right at home, yet was without any memory of such a thing. Then I was floating somewhere in the middle of the craft, fully connected on a mental level and truly blown away by what I saw. In any direction I looked, I saw space with no obstructions as would be expected, ports or windows were not there, just unobstructed vision. No more was was I able to remember, but it was kick ass fun to be there.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I would love to sit down and interview you and your wife!

My approach always is to assume the witnesses are telling the truth until I have reason to think otherwise. And believe it or not, that doesn't happen that often. Sure there are a lot of anonymous hoaxers online and recording CGI videos but it's a lot different when interviewing face-to-face.

I would love to learn more about your experience and from the little you shared, sounds like you've had more than one!

The 'alive undulating' part of the craft was a very profound choice of words and yet it was something I was unknowingly familiar with. Sounds like you were too. Interesting!

So to tie this all into this thread.....not all triangular crafts are ours. Or at minimum, Humans are working covertly with aliens and growing these organic-like crafts somewhere (but I don't think that's the case)

In my opinion there are hundreds if not thousands (perhaps even millions) of different races (from different dimensions) visiting Earth. I have always felt that even as a child.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

As usual your posts worth to be read Human_Alien.

Glad to be your friend.

A gift on topic...

Rotate, in yellow

edit on 17-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join