It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Watch 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We all seem to respond to this as though it matters. The truth is that it doesn't because 'they' have made sure that we are all completely helpless regardless. The media around the world has terminated the share of information and when 'they' were alerting the world it was under scrutiny and censorship.

We are all victims of this and none of us will find out the 'real' information nor will there be a solution because this 'is' part of the plan to weaken society and gain the eventual advantage that comes with a demise in the population. The most effective means of debilitating a population is by weakening it through a slow eventual kill process. We are too many for them but time is on their side so that no one can point a finger at 'them' when we begin to perish because of cancer and auto immune deficiencies etc.

We can buy all the Geiger counters we want but it won't make a lick of difference unless we are able to relocate, otherwise sit tight and let destruction slowly wreak havoc upon your body and mind slow enough as to not be able to blame any 'one' definitively.

I don't say this lightly because I live on the West Coast but I know we are all helpless because we cannot prevent the eventual damage. Unless that is you can move far far away. None of us will be the recipient of any 'real' information or 'stats'. None of us are privy to anything 'real', we are just fodder to 'them' and their 'system' of power.

Just take the time and health you have and run with it. Love strongly and put your minds towards your Creator and the purpose of your life here on this blue rock. Some things you just can't fight but instead eat right, avoid flouride, gmo's and any extra poisons which sadly are all around us.

Make your life purposeful in Love and truth. Don't throw it away because you think you have forever. Those days are long gone.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

When i started to record that Spot 2 Years ago
it was above 0.26 Micro-Sievert/ Hour!

OMG! That's like 2 and a half bananas worth of radiation!

0.098 μSv: banana equivalent dose, a whimsical unit of radiation dose
0.25 μSv: U.S. limit on effective dose from a single airport security screening

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

even though you may be right..it is not within my DNA to roll over calmly.
i have been very vocal on this issue, and will remain so.
everyone must be made aware....

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

autopat51
reply to post by Egyptia

even though you may be right..it is not within my DNA to roll over calmly.
i have been very vocal on this issue, and will remain so.
everyone must be made aware....

I am in complete agreement. While we are alive we must continue the 'fight' and Stand in truth. We must never allow 'them' the benefit of our defeat because whilst we are alive there is fight in us. Unless there are enough of us to tilt TPTB we won't affect the change we want to. Still everything we do will affect the tide even though we may not see it or realize its affects.

Yes we must always fight but not just because of our fleshly lives that are rooted in this earth making it easy for us to forget our true origins and purpose but more so because of what and who we really are through HIM whom made us.

After all that is the real purpose to even why we are here in the first place. It is never 'just' about this earth and world but rather our souls. That is the reckoning we all face and this nuclear disaster that is devastating the world is simply a reminder of that. The world we live in is simply a reflection of our souls and the 'true battle' that is being waged.
edit on 21-9-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

You will get a lot of info here:
Geiger-Counter:

Build a Geiger D.I.Y.:

Geigerbot:

When you have a electrical Talent you can build one for dirtcheap
(ca. 45$ for electric, incl.internet Access + ca. 120$ for a Pancake Device)
Pancakes are nice but also easy to break!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Human0815

Geiger-Counter:

Build a Geiger D.I.Y.:

Geigerbot:

I guess if one had the knowledge to make one, one would also have sufficient knowledge to modify one so it would give lower readings???

Interesting

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

cartenz

Human0815

Geiger-Counter:

Build a Geiger D.I.Y.:

Geigerbot:

I guess if one had the knowledge to make one, one would also have sufficient knowledge to modify one so it would give lower readings???

Interesting

In Theory yes, this is the reason why the Counter used for official Check Ups
are sealed!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

very good!
thank you again for the info

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
From today, this Afternoon on a tiny Recreation Area.

It is done, as usual, at the Ground.
It is above Pre-Fukushima but only slightly!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

▶ Fukushima breaking news; Earth Quake, beneath plant, it is China Syndrome
keivn D. blanch 9/19/20 - YouTube

Published on Sep 19, 2013
920 DAYS OF NUCLEAR FISSION, in not one but 3 full-core meltdowns, and the world stands by for over 920 FUK-U-SHIMA DAYS

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2013 by Human0815 because: all three together

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just saw this on RSOE

Environment Pollution in Japan on Thursday, 03 October, 2013 at 10:14 (10:14 AM) UTC.

RSOE EDIS This is a school 50 kilometers northeast of Tokyo, in a city called Moriya. A local citizens' group recently carried out examinations on 85 children under the age of 18 and found out that 58 of them, or 70 percent had radioactive cesium in their urine samples. The kind of cesium detected is a fission product formed in nuclear power plants. Members of the group say there's a high chance the cesium entered the children's bodies after eating food contaminated with radioactive material. While the nuclear concerns spread throughout Japan, the Tokyo Electric Power Company is trying to contain radioactive leaks at the crippled Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. TEPCO said Thursday that another tank at the plant is leaking radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean. This is a different tank from the one that was found to have been leaking 300 tons of contaminated water back in August. TEPCO said that workers detected water dripping from the top of an overflowing tank,.. and estimated that about 430 liters had leaked into the sea via a ditch next to the concrete barrier.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2013 by Human0815 because: Now it is working, sumimasen o kudasai!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And lovely Bionerd23

(with some interesting Devices and nearly pure Fuel!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
We never such a low Level since 03/11
and we hope that the People up in Tohoku see this low Levels asap!

Remember: Radioactive Contamination is a Crime!

Edit: i looked for the Geiger Counter but everything works well,
the last Typhoon washed the Radiation to the Sea!
edit on 20-10-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

From today afternoon!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Please delete!

Domo

edit on 1-11-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join