It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PASSPORTS WILL CARRY EYE PRINTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Passports will be equipped with chips capable of storing details of the holder's fingerprints and eyes under plans agreed by David Blunkett and other G8 ministers yesterday."

FECK ME FREDDY!

www.dailytelegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/05/06/npass06.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/06/ixnewstop.html

Not only that, but once they get your retina data ... scanning it is as easy as pie, anywhere you go.
Forget the verdi chip

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Liberator]

dom

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bloody blunket is such a criminally insane nanny.

I do NOT want my eye retina stored on my passport. Thankyou very much but no thankyou. I know that information is only meant to be used against criminals, but I don't trust the UK government very much more than I trust the US government. If the information exists, MI5/6 will have access to it, and I trust those people about as much as I trust the CIA.

Could you imagine how difficult it would be to prove that your identity had been stolen if your retina came up against some shadey terrorist figure? Have you ever used a computer database system which didn't occasionally have these problems? What a ridiculous idea.

George Orwell, how right you were...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dom, I agree with you 100%!!! Next, they will just want to implant it in our foreheads. Want to stop terror? Stop selling airline tickets to terrorists.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dom
I do NOT want my eye retina stored on my passport.

Ohh it wont be stored on your passport alone

It will get on one of their world wide & wild databases

Remember kids, your either with them or against them

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
can you say new world order

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Forehead or hand...take your pick...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
maybe an uprising is coming

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow, look at all these new freedoms we have. Don't you just love it.

Folks the whole war on terror is BS and they are using a technique called pressure from above and below to entrap you through your own fears.

They create the terror, blow it up to king size through the media and use your own fears to slowly take away your rights.

The sheople being both ignorant and scared about what's going on ask for protection, this would be pressure from below.

The government says, we will protect you but we are going to have to impose new laws to do so, thus taking away more of your civil liberties. This would be pressure from above.

The sooner you all wake up. The better.

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Info]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
World terrorism offers the perfect smokescreen for beginning this government agenda. I suspect that this will be extended and envision human chip implants coming. After that quite possibly a cashless society where a person can only work and gain access to funds by being chip identified. It�s conceivable that a law could be passed to enforce that all members of society have a chip implanted for identification & security purposes.

The film Minority Report showed marketing technology that identified shoppers, their buying habits / interests and last visit. Wouldn�t an implanted chip offer that type of information that could be stored on a database?

BTW: Info, waking up is only the beginning. What could the average citizen do to realistically protect themselves from having a chip implanted? Go to jail or prison? I have no doubt that many people would go to that extreme, but the vast majority may succumb to a chip implant because they�re afraid and unwilling to pay the price of not receiving it.

Can I say�Mark of the Beast?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why would someone need to be chip identified? Use your brain. you can be retina indetified even easier.

Your eyes ARE like chips. They even better coz they dont have to implant them.

THINK

VzH

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
NWO or how on the pretext of security and terrorism,
human rights are violated.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This story reminds me of several movies that came out years ago. One which I think was called demolition man. About the only thing missing out of that movie that isnt in this artical is the credit machine that fines you if you sware
. Also when it comes to the iris it could be scanned but it also depends on the with and length of the beam. If the beam is too short in density then there is a real good chance that the iris pattern may not be entirely copyed. That is if these things are places in positions similer to where face scanning cameras are or lisense plate picture scanners. Under those conditions the beam for scanning would have to be focused each time including if the target is moving. Other than the last time I saw any of this software the person had to be up close similer to a eye exam for the entire iris to be copied in full. But you know we could always just engage in a new enterprise call somthing like iris encorporated that specializes in replacement of the eye sockets like in the Minorty Report
About the only other way to not get your iris scanned from a distance would be to ware the correct shade of sunglasses
The Problem is if the beam has been refined for extended uses then it means you might have to drive with a welding helmet on
Good luck with that. But somthing for now between a shade of 3 or 4 on a scale of 10 for welding helmets should be ok. It is also important to take and polish the outer serface with reflector fluid that will miss direct the beam. Similer to what you use when you make mirrors.

As far as a chip The chip depending on if intergraded in the card it self you would have to have a computer programmer that could rewrite the chip programming. and if that doesnt work and people start taking micro-chips there is allways a small emp blast that will do or shock theorpy

Good Artical

Falcon

dom

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think the interesting thing with more invasive forms of identification is that the more difficult it is to fake, the more valuable faking it becomes. That ensures that all systems will be broken, because breaking the perfect system would be incredibly valuable.

The only thing an ID system does, is make ordinary people feel like criminals.

Just before all this the UK government carried out an investigation into ID cards, the public email address was swamped with people telling them that this was too invasive. Blunkett's argument was that if you didn't want an id card, you didn't have to have one. (Except that you wouldn't be able to get a job, get medicine, get treatment in a hospital, etc.) Actually, if we didn't have to pay taxes if we didn't have an ID card I wouldn't have such a problem with it.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"You have been fined 3 demerits...Thank You, and have a nice day!"

They still never explained how you use the 3 seashells!!!

(Demolition Man comment, in case you're missing it).

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Minority Report!!!

i Really recommend u all to watch that movie, then u will now what eye scan means and it�s possibilities....
THAT IS SCARY!!!!

dom

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe they tried using Iris scanning at some South American banks to stop credit card fraud. Predictably, when people nicked your wallet, they started taking your eye (there were a few cases of this).

Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just got my passport a few days ago so i can fly to Uk next week. Hope them #ers dont think they are gonna scan my eyes. the goddamn US govornment took my DNA and fingerprints in the army, Ill be damned if im givin my retina up to a foriegn govornment!

The nightmare is just beginning. My question is, why isnt anyone in Europe up in arms against this? Where are you gonna draw the line?

#, everyday i see myself closer and closer to taking that long walk in the woods and building my little elf hut.......and tapping in on my survival skills.....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
#, everyday i see myself closer and closer to taking that long walk in the woods and building my little elf hut.......and tapping in on my survival skills.....

LOL, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not sure how much longer I want to stick around for what's going to happen.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nobody is going to scan my eyes....oh no its too late..

But I wont let them put my eye scans on my passport. If someone manages to get my passport they would need to get friendly.
And I'm not usually that friendly! LOL

Originally posted by abstract_alao
can you say new world order

They havn't tried yet, besides if I ever would say those words "DIE" would abruptly follow.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join