It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PASSPORTS WILL CARRY EYE PRINTS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
dom

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Seeing as all G8 countries (US, UK, etc.) agreed with the Iris Scans on passports idea, I think we need to see some more opposition from you guys aswell. Blunkett will have a very tough time trying to push that through in this country. His last open debate with the public about ID cards went very badly for the government. Their new argument is that ID cards would stop asylum seekers being a problem, quite frankly, what a load of bollocks.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I just got my passport a few days ago so i can fly to Uk next week. Hope them #ers dont think they are gonna scan my eyes. the goddamn US govornment took my DNA and fingerprints in the army, Ill be damned if im givin my retina up to a foriegn govornment!

The nightmare is just beginning. My question is, why isnt anyone in Europe up in arms against this? Where are you gonna draw the line?

#, everyday i see myself closer and closer to taking that long walk in the woods and building my little elf hut.......and tapping in on my survival skills.....

Resistance movement is ongoing.

The hard time comes, we all meet in Amsterdam, followed by relocation to undisclosed hide out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join