It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Jan 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

You make a convincing argument.

Yes.

Yes to this.
edit on 7/1/2013 by LiveForever8 because: Indeed.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So,

Baseless slander of someone you have never met?

Good for you....

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And every time we see him on TV pushing the buttons on that little handset, he's probably trying in vain to turn off the voice machine.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is random skunk works, I don't believe it.

But still, his facial emotion screams for help, he can't move, he can't speak and he's a top physicist with only a vocoder.

Just for fun
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've had this thought myself a few times. Like some kind of a twisted SeenSay, hell I think the voice is even the same and every time I see him I keep waiting on him to screw up and say "Ball... B-A-L-L...".

I began to suspect this especially when they tried to tell me Microsoft Software was enabling him to somehow communicate with his eyelids.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just wondering, have you heard his voice generator say something that made you think this?

The thought has crossed my mind once or twice too.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Also, Hawking is English yet he "speaks" with an American accent.

The plot thickens...

edit on 7/1/2013 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What a crazy concept!
I love it!

Imagine, he's just this lump of flesh that cannot do anything for himself- those buttons he is pushing do nothing. The TPTB are controling everything he says because they know that we've grown to respect his ideas (ARE THEY HIS?).

: )

Love and light x

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
so what has he said that would promote the 'powers that be' (which is a ridiculous concept by itself)?
next time you have an illogical unfounded brief thought, dont make a thread about it.

link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Easy buddy its a conspiracy site. Everything is gonna be slandered first. Out of the hundreds of ridiculous threads this is still a more plausible one. Though I don't believe it to be so. His mind is unique and I think that any inconsistency in his way of thinking would be noticeable by those that know him and his work .

link   
I love it. :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How utterly dis-respectful to a great human being. Imagine yourself inflicted with what he has, and all of the trouble it has caused him, and then reading something like this. Hang head in shame.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

OP created it in Skunk Works.

Next time you see a thread you deem not worthy, do not click on it. Do not reply. Simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You really lthink you'd come across Mr Hawking here?

Lighten up, mate!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You really are exaggerating. Its a conspiracy site . Crazy theories and ideas are going to be presented , you know like ufo's and accusing famous people of being alien lizards or even...........liars ....ooooh so horrible oooh!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The man has been trying to get to the bathroom for years.

When I first saw him speak on TV, his grad student interpreted. Just utterings even back then (30 yrs ago). I was joking with my classmates that the grad student is making it all up and the man gotta pee.

I had a friend growing up that was hard to understand...very hard. Took me years and I finally could communicate. Maybe that happened, but scientists are sometimes created to propose what is needed by whoever is in control. Einstein was the stooge that convinced POTUS to drop the bomb.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

No disrespect intended, I assure you. My step brother is autistic so I have huge respect for disabled people.

I just like to think outside the box

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

LOL

probably is man

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's like the wizard of OZ.
Don't mind the guy in the back row typing vigorously into his laptop. Moments later you have Stephens little 'Microsoft Sam' voice box telling us "If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

I doubt it's true but funny nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join