It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriffs called out to fight the law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Ummm... No. It takes the support of the people. A good friend of mine lives down there and it's from that, I know, he had about ZERO chance of winning dog catcher, let alone County Sheriff. Maybe if he hadn't become a star for the domestic Nazi movement ...or a menace to society at the Occupy Camp (The fact he wasn't run off is just a testament to the near endless tolerance of some of the Occupy camps..not approval of GI Joe there.) he could have bluffed his way in. How may people really KNOW much about who they vote for on most ballot positions? It doesn't work so well when you're as well known as he made himself though.

Still... He could have run for President if he'd wanted to waste his money trying. Running doesn't equate to winning. Ask Romney.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
And that should say something to those of you who think we should not be allowed to have firearms. The cops, who are out there fighting bad guys every day, are saying that the government should not take the guns away from civilians. And despite the fact that it would make the cops' jobs a heck of a lot easier and safer, they side with the Constitution. Why? Because those who agree understand that the 2nd amendment was created so that the people could protect themselves from their own government. I'm glad there are other people who understand this fact, because so many seemingly do not.

I mean this is about the 10th time I've said this same thing on the forums in just the past two weeks or so, and I will keep repeating myself as long as there are still many who think all guns should be made illegal. I would like to tell all those people that they are extremely naive and misinformed. Naive to think that the government will always act in the best interest of the citizenry, and misinformed to think that what has happened in other countries, and even this one, throughout history, could not happen here and now.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Maybe you should change your avatar to a parrot since you keep posting the same thing.
Just kidding, I seem to do the same thing and wonder if someone reading my posts thinks I am forgetting what I said previously.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hopefully we will be able to count on all offices of public service to act in the same way. I can only hope that we will never have to find out though.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If you look at Gun sales this christmas. and the heavy rush to purchase magazine fed rifles of the AR and other types...
The stocking up on ammo......
AMERICA HAS SPOKEN>>>>>>nuff said

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

But neo nazi freaks are law abiding citizens.

Are they not?

Woops, I seem to have lost the goal posts.. oh there they are, you moved them...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If you look at Gun sales this christmas. and the heavy rush to purchase magazine fed rifles of the AR and other types...
The stocking up on ammo......
AMERICA HAS SPOKEN>>>>>>nuff said

What I'm wondering now, considering that law abiding citizens with the right to own a gun are the focus, what happens IF the guns do become illegal?

Are these citizens law abiding citizens regardless of their weapons? Or only with them.

Will they hide their then illegal weapons and ammo?

"Sorry officer, someone stole them from my house." -- Iv'e read plenty of sentiment here that echoes that situation.

Will law abiding people still be law abiding...

It seems law abiding citizens who stop being law abiding citizens are the ones who've created this situation in the first place. so I honestly do wonder.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Breaking their oath of office.
Breaking their Contract, under the Constitution, with the People.
All bets are off, let the cards fall where they may..

edit on 2-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I don't see WHAT point you are trying to make with that post- at ALL.

He just wants to push his BS association : gun owners are neo-nazis killers or so he thinks. He's an anti-gun propagandist.

Statists propagandists only use emotions to push their crap, never facts.
edit on 2-1-2013 by lolita64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

The guy could of ran for President, he was still a crazy, psycho killer.
Like they say there's a bad apple in every bunch, that's why you throw out the bad ones.

If any thing they need to enforce laws on people who ever they maybe, that are putting these weapons in to criminal hands, like Mexican Drug Dealers, the rebels in the middle east, what about Iran contra dope for guns. Take my word for it CIA has always had best dope, and are best at keeping DEA from doing their job.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Everyone needs to spread the word and refer others to Oath Keepers. We need to get organized. Any attempts to strip any of our 2A rights should be seen as a threat and be dealt with accordingly. Spread the word that we're not alone and we will not go down without a fight.

If a civil war is what it takes then so be it. Anyone who does not agree with our constitution should be leaving the country, NOT trying to take over and change it as they see fit. These people are traitors and they will attempt to use the power of propaganda (TV) to make us look like the enemy. Do not be fooled. Do what is necessary if/when the time comes.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DriCo04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
So let me see, they called to ban assault weapons, tighten up on gun control, assault weapons sales went through the roof, some of us are "stacking up" for the stage and dhs purchase millions of dollars worth of ammunition.

Are you concern? Ya, we should be if they ban your semi-auto so-called assault weapons (military style) not your handguns but we can define that to right?

Being realistic here blame the people who are using these weapons to kill innocent people not the government who are trying to curve the problem.

you're exactly right, blame the people doing these bad deeds and not the millions who have NOTHING to do with those deeds, i'm all for that. the government is breaking laws left and right and probably at a much higher rate than even criminals. you could view any elected official who would eliminate the rights of citizens as criminals in the highest degree.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What I'm wondering now, considering that law abiding citizens with the right to own a gun are the focus, what happens IF the guns do become illegal?

Are these citizens law abiding citizens regardless of their weapons? Or only with them.

Will they hide their then illegal weapons and ammo?

Will law abiding people still be law abiding...

It seems law abiding citizens who stop being law abiding citizens are the ones who've created this situation in the first place. so I honestly do wonder.

Yes, they are still 'law-abiding' citizens. They are still following the Supreme Law of the land, the Constitution for the united States of America. Gun owners recognize that Nature's God bestowed upon them the absolute right to defend themselves, including defending against a tyrannical government. The legislature cannot take that away.

Gun owners are simply resisting the unconstitutional color-of-law being imposed by this corrupt legislative body who is trying to pass a 'law' that violates the Constitution. This legislature are the law breakers. THEY are violating their oath to uphold & defend the Constitution.

Yielding to tyranny is a crime against God & mankind.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Do some reseach. The Office of Sheriff is actually the most powerful office in the United Stats. they literally have the legal righ to stop US Troops from entering their county or parish. The office, in some respects, has more power than the president or congress, Their power is derived from the power of the people, rather than a corrupt electoral college.
I will give you a specific example. Our sherrif had died of a sudden heart attack, and someone was appoined to take his place. I asked him one day shortly after what he planned to do. He told me he was going to run for mayor. When I asked him why he would give up the job of the one of the most powerful men in th US, he told me that by state law he was not allowed, as an appointed official, but he did tell me he would run as soon as he was eligible, And he backed up what I hac said. He could litterally and legal stop the military at the county line.

edit on 2-1-2013 by kettlebellysmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sheriff Mack is an American hero everybody do your selfs a favor and listen to him.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I recently saw an article(cant remember where or I'd link it) that showed of the police officers and active military polled, 88% of them would refuse the order to disarm the public as an unlawful order in direct violation of their oath and the constitution.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

uh huh .. thats all fine and dandy and has nothing to do with my post ... lol but thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This is about as likely as one of your eartquake "Predictions".

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by oonkala
Hopefully we will be able to count on all offices of public service to act in the same way. I can only hope that we will never have to find out though.

All offices of public service are Public Trustee offices. They are there to administer the bankruptcy of United States of 1933. The sheriff is supposed to be the highest law on the land. If your sheriff's dept has been federalized it makes things more difficult. Like when you are in court the sheriff is there to make sure the trustee does what he is supposed to do. If you consent to be placed in the role of trustee you are screwed and the sheriff will do his duty. US citizens hold the status of DEBTOR. Voluntarily, by contract.

Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) - Article 9
§ 9-307. LOCATION OF DEBTOR.(h) Location of United States.
The United States is located in the District of Columbia.

UNITED STATES is a Corporation - There are Two Constitutions
CHAPTER 62, 1871
16 United States Statutes at Large 419
FORTY FIRST CONGRESS SESSION III.
CHAPTER 62, 1871 CHAP. LXII. --
An act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States in Congress assembled, That all that part of the territory of the United States included within the limits of the District of Columbia be, and the same is hereby, created into a government by the name of the District of Columbia, by which name it is hereby constituted a body corporate for municipal purposes, and may contract and be contracted with, sue and be sued, plead and be impleaded, have a seal, and exercise all other powers of a municipal corporation not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the provisions of this act.
The language of this act provides that the government of the District (the Federal Government) is a corporation, municipal in nature but still a corporation. Furthermore, District citizens (United States citizens - U. S. citizens) will now be subject to corporation law as well as law of the Republic.

Corporate law is private law even thought the corporation is municipal. Generally we are led to believe that these corporate laws are laws of the people because they have came from Congress... they are not, they are private laws and can only be applied by contract.

freedom-school.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

now this is some backward logic ...

It seems law abiding citizens who stop being law abiding citizens are the ones who've created this situation in the first place.
representatives writing UNConstitutional laws are who will have created this situation, not those law abiding Americans to which you refer.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join