It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriffs called out to fight the law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lolita64

In the end we should rid the world of guns. The sooner the better!

Yeah except we don't live in a fantasy world where all guns can disappear overnight.

Not to mention, even if all guns disappeared, the bad guys and the insane would still be there, and then whoever is the stronger physically would win... so women would have 0 defense against rape and beating... when a mob wants to lynch a black, a christian, a muslim, a jew, a gay... well too bad. When a knife welding crazy starts attacking kids (like it happens in China more and more), too bad.

People who want to ban guns don't live in the real world.

Well said!

Especially if the insane people that are bringing the whole gun issue to the forefront are being manufactured to an exceedingly high degree....... As intended.....

Between 1998 and 2012, fourteen school shootings occurred, taking the lives of 58
and wounding 109. All fourteen of those shooters were taking or
withdrawing from a psychiatric drug and seven of them had been under the “care”
of a psychiatrist or psychologist.

All of those who advocate that I give up my 2nd amendment right?

Let me find a sharp stick so I can scrape you off of my boot.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Bildo

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And I'm going to urge people to be VERY careful buying into this UCC/Sovereign Citizen/Redemption stuff. A lot of what Bildo says is true, but much of it is irrelevant & will lead you down the wrong path, very possible straight into jail. You are either a citizen of the United States (under the 14th Amendment) or you are not. There is no in between. There is no gaming the system, half in half out, receiving benefits & not being subject to it.

Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum.
He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage.

I urge you to check out this thread: PAC/Patriot misbeliefs and so much more

Read the briefs, especially "Patriot Misbeliefs", get the book "The Red Amendment" & read it until you understand it. Admittedly it's tough material and not for the feint of heart.
edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And the symbol of the Sheriff's Department is...

www.co.greenlee.az.us...

"The Star of David" / "The Seal of Solomon", of the Israeli flag.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Thats a sheriffs badge.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

This sparks hope, unfortunately I feel when push comes to shove many of these folks would back down in order to preserve their life, stay out of jail, remain with their families, and so on.

Without the support of many behind them how many people do you think will practice what they preach?

No offense to those who truly would give their life to preserve what our founders created, I just feel, for the most part, ordinary citizens with guns and some law enforcement would puss out or switch sides.

This sucks and I'd like to think I will go out guns blazing......

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mal1970
And I'm going to urge people to be VERY careful buying into this UCC/Sovereign Citizen/Redemption stuff. A lot of what Bildo says is true, but much of it is irrelevant & will lead you down the wrong path, very possible straight into jail. You are either a citizen of the United States (under the 14th Amendment) or you are not. There is no in between. There is no gaming the system, half in half out, receiving benefits & not being subject to it.

Absolutely right. There is no inbetween. I receive no benefits from the corporation. This comes all the way down to where I receive my mail and how it is addressed. Free mail delivery is a benefit from the Corp US mail service. Not the dejure post office. I have no zip code or 2-letter state abbreviation(denotes federal zone). My locale would be as follows:
Bildo

[address removed]

But, I need to take this further and not allow the delivery. I should be collecting mail by General Post at the post office. And there is alot more. I've successfully taken care of the income tax issue. No IRS hassle. They are aware of what I'm doing. Many others have done it. But, like you said, it's not for the feint of heart.

Yeah, the name Bildo came from an old nickname that was given to me by the female persuasion. When I was younger I was called "Wizard Tongue". Bildo is shorter and not quite as suggestive.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Bildo because: changed general delivery to general post

edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Bildo

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yeah, I know, the girlies gave that name to me.

Planting seeds and watching them grow.
Yes, lawyers and justices are well aware of this. Did you know lawyers have a secret oath to support the US bankruptcy of 1933 and that they are under the control of the Lawyers Guild of Great Britain?

They are trying to nail us and not succeeding very well. They only advertise the cases THEY win. When we win the cases are sealed so people only see the one side. Plus, when many of us go to court, we "accept the charges and return them for discharge, settlement, and closure of the accounting". Everything has a monetary value. The courts are in commerce, collecting revenue. It's all governed by the UCC. The trick is to "stay in honor". There's nothing to see and everybody wins. No argument, no case to be adjudicated.
There are also many dis-information agents/sites out there trying to cover up the truth. The key is knowledge and knowing who you are and who you are NOT. Many are ignorant--lacking knowledge--not an insult. I am a non-resident alien, non-person, non-US citizen, non-taxpayer, etc....

There used to be a dis-information agent following me around from site to site trying to disprove everything I was saying. He/she no longer does that. I proved them wrong using statutes and laws. Alot of people don't want to hear what I have to say as that would entail actually having to do something about their condition.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by stirling
If you look at Gun sales this christmas. and the heavy rush to purchase magazine fed rifles of the AR and other types...
The stocking up on ammo......
AMERICA HAS SPOKEN>>>>>>nuff said

What I'm wondering now, considering that law abiding citizens with the right to own a gun are the focus, what happens IF the guns do become illegal?

Are these citizens law abiding citizens regardless of their weapons? Or only with them.

Will they hide their then illegal weapons and ammo?

"Sorry officer, someone stole them from my house." -- Iv'e read plenty of sentiment here that echoes that situation.

Will law abiding people still be law abiding...

It seems law abiding citizens who stop being law abiding citizens are the ones who've created this situation in the first place. so I honestly do wonder.

First, we have to realize that we're talking about statutes here, not law. We need to find out who is subject to statutes which are only corporation policy. Around 1938 we changed from Law to Public Policy. Why is that? It's all documented, too. And once you know who you are and who you are not, then you can export your guns from United States Inc jurisdiction onto the land of the Republic.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No need to "buy into this UCC stuff". You're already involved with it in your day-to-day life. It's all commerce. It is also global. That's why it's called the Uniform Commercial Code.

Please let me know what parts are irrelevant, and the parts that would lead you right to jail.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by stirling
If you look at Gun sales this christmas. and the heavy rush to purchase magazine fed rifles of the AR and other types...
The stocking up on ammo......
AMERICA HAS SPOKEN>>>>>>nuff said

What I'm wondering now, considering that law abiding citizens with the right to own a gun are the focus, what happens IF the guns do become illegal?

Are these citizens law abiding citizens regardless of their weapons? Or only with them.

Will they hide their then illegal weapons and ammo?

"Sorry officer, someone stole them from my house." -- Iv'e read plenty of sentiment here that echoes that situation.

Will law abiding people still be law abiding...

It seems law abiding citizens who stop being law abiding citizens are the ones who've created this situation in the first place. so I honestly do wonder.

First, we have to realize that we're talking about statutes here, not law. We need to find out who is subject to statutes which are only corporation policy. Around 1938 we changed from Law to Public Policy. Why is that? It's all documented, too. And once you know who you are and who you are not, then you can export your guns from United States Inc jurisdiction onto the land of the Republic.

Please Bildo I would like to see thread from you just about this one subject. Especially the last part.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Thank you for reading what I have to say and for, hopefully, looking into it further. The only thing I disagree with is: that you first must force out the defacto in power now. What I have done is removed myself, my family, my land and possessions from the jurisdiction of the corporation, lawfully and legally. If everyone in our country did this Corp US would just die. No forceful removal. We use the system against them. It is above them. The UCC is global. It is above Corp US and Corp US is bound to it by international law. People in other countries are doing the exact same thing as I did. Like I said, UCC is global.

But, fair warning, you WILL be tested. I'm "going through the fire" right now. Because I have been caught telling the truth, they are trying to shut me up. 3 1/2 years in prison and $10,000.00 in fines on bogus "charges". They've brought in a "sniper judge" from another county to handle me. I've already trashed one judge in my county and there's only one left to put up against me. Apparently, he's not smart enough to do the job. This all happens January 31st. If I'm gone for a little bit, it is because they are trying to intimidate me. It's what they do best.
They can't hold me long. I refused to have a member of the BAR re-present me so they now have no one to sign me into the jail. I am getting stuff ready for federal court just in case. If they pursue their bullsnot I will arrest their bonds. Every damn one of the people in that courtroom, that signed an oath of office, will have their bond arrested by me. Hell, just the thought of that should stop them in their tracks. If not, then I proceed. Hell, they supply me with a sheriff deputy in the courtroom to enforce what must be done according to law!! Also the "judge" is not a judge. He is only a Public Trustee and I can prove it to him. AND the DA has no license to practice law. I asked for it. All he could do is squirm and mumble some crap I couldn't even understand.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah, we could do that. This might sound stupid but, how do I do that?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Go tot the top of the page and hit the General Conspiracy and then hit new thread button.
edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Go tot the top of the page and hit the General Conspiracy and then hit new thread button.

Will do. Gotta get my references ready first.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Finally some real officers, who understand that their obligation is to the people, not the Federal government.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Somehow the slumbering populace of the US needs to be awakened from their sleep and actually see what is happening....then maybe we as a unified people will be able to figure out how to deal with the tyranny...though right now most people may not even know the meaning of the word. They just yell out from the coach....honey what time does that new show come on....looks good to me.

reply to post by TrueAmerican

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I would not be a bit surprised if this thread disappears very soon. It seems that any thread that would give hope to the people or is remotely patriotic gets trashed or 404'd here these days.

Too many stupid stars in this thread.

This thread wont be deleted. It is ATS for crying out loud. ATS like the hits.

Anybody who knew Sheriff Hege knows better.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's really a great idea.....building up some kind of relations with the local lawmen in your area sure can't hurt....that's what a few of us here have been in the process of.....knowing who you can and can't count on makes for a slight advantage I believe.....I think one day not to distant we may well know that answer, sadly but truly.

reply to post by TruthHurtsDenialKills

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
From this corner you are heard loud and clear.....rest assured of that!

reply to post by JiggyPotamus

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join