It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Thinly veiled comment about minorities, something about government, second amendment, second amendment, something something charlie brown. Wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah.

Some of you folks done lost your damned minds. Government did Waco, and Ruby Ridge, and funded and trained the guys who did 9/11, but not this. You make me ashamed to be a conspiracy theorist. I remember when being a conspiracy theorist meant actually looking into the REAL #ed up things the government did, instead of agreeing with every paranoid schizo that comes along when another paranoid schizo shoots up a school. Remember Lon Horiuchi? You want a killer who's actually working for the government, there he is.

But not the asshole who shot up Sandy Hook, and not the other psychos who massacred folks in high schools and other schools. I'm getting real sick and damned tired of hearing one crazy idiot talking about another insane fool who shot up a school when there's actual things that are being conspired about. Things in Iraq, China, and North Korea. Things out in the Pacific ocean at Kwajalein, with Space-X, and the military launching secret black projects into orbit to do god know's what. Hell, I'd place a good number of the theories about HAARP at a higher probability of being true than this crap.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

The now famous witness who told ABC news reporter that a man in camo was brought down from the woods www.youtube.com... has been identified as parent

Roy Low 0:23 www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I dress in camo, does that make me a government shill/gunman? Since when was camo a sign of shiftiness? Typical liberal mindset. It's cold outside, military surplus is warm. I swear, some of you folks have absolutely no critical thinking skills. I'm gonna be real glad when this crap about Sandy Hook dies down and yall folks go back to talking about Kennedy, 9/11, and things that actually are about real conspiracies. Why would the government want to shoot a bunch of it's own Yankees? This nonsense is trivializing the death of children. I hate Yankees as much as the next person, but I am not going to try and get as much attention as possible riding off the wake of a tragedy. Some of you folks ought to be ashamed of your self. Show some goddamned logic. Some of the reptilian theories made more sense than this horseshlt.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
For the record here is the Wikipedia article so we can see how official story settles and compare.

Wikipedia Sandy Hook Shooting article

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow you found a post in which the press was lying...... simple as, and then changed it when they got the truth

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Until my questions can be answered, there is no logic behind the "fake scenario" theories whatsoever. Until the question is answered, these theories should be considered nothing but attempts for attention

Someone is thinking very high of himself.

Maybe the world won't end today unless you say so too. Huh?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

Its not about me. Its about simple logic. Thats it. SIMPLE LOGIC. ANd simple logic dictates that all of you "fake event" believers are full of garbage.

You cannot answer to the most basic question regarding your claims, yet I am the one who is looked at as though I am doing something wrong.

Carry on. Hope you all can sleep well.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by coyotepoet

I believe that if that quote came from a cell phone inside the building, right when or around the time that the event occurred,which it almost certainly had to, it would be easy for a journalist to mix up details amid the chaos, and attach the wrong name to a quote.

Is that not as, if not more plausible than a fake dead person?

What are you talking about? You're going on about things being logical and plausible based on what YOU think is logical and plausible. I might find murdering 28 people to push propaganda and using kids as targets more logical than killing more adults to amp up emotions. Make sure anybody that questions the story is crazy, yea, lets do that.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

What does this have to do with anything I have said? Ive said from the start that there is more to this. The "its all fake" crap, though, is just that. CRAP. Without one single shred of actual evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You have said this like 20 times now. Do you often repeat yourself on threads you troll?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Why even bother arguing with them? They live in their own little world they create.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

You have said this like 20 times now. Do you often repeat yourself on threads you troll?

You are quick to throw out labels (troll, sheep, lemming), yet you cannot provide a simple answer to a simple question. Seems like you're dodging and deflecting a bit...

I only repeat because it is the most important question to answer with your theory, and you cannot.
edit on 22-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Why even bother arguing with them? They live in their own little world they create.
So true. I have my own reasons for arguing, but you're right. You can't fix crazy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
so what are we to do then? just buy what they're selling us, put it to bed and let em run away with whatever freedoms we have left? serious question, cause the arguing isnt getting us anywhere. i cant for the life of me wrap my mind around someone shooting kids, nor can i wrap it around people faking kids deaths to push an agenda. but they are pushing it, real or fake, they ARE gonna make a massive move on firearms in america and soon.

what is this country gonna look like in five years?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
so what are we to do then? just buy what they're selling us, put it to bed and let em run away with whatever freedoms we have left? serious question, cause the arguing isnt getting us anywhere. i cant for the life of me wrap my mind around someone shooting kids, nor can i wrap it around people faking kids deaths to push an agenda. but they are pushing it, real or fake, they ARE gonna make a massive move on firearms in america and soon.

what is this country gonna look like in five years?

Not at all. There is much merit to asking questions. When those questions become assertions, though, and avoid all logic, then its time to ask other questions.

There is not one solid thing to hang your hat on with the 'fake death' theories. Not one. Yet they continue to be spewed out there, with no regard for logic whatsoever.

Its crap like this that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Anyone remember back when those miners died, and the media reported that that out the 28, 27 were rescued alive, and then it turned out that ONE was alive, and 27 were dead? That was such a huge conspiracy. Oh no, they're gonna ban mining forever. No one's ever gonna be able to mine again. There must have been a second mine where all the other miners were hiding. Oh wait, it just turns out the media, being made up of a bunch of dumb, fallible people got something wrong. Like some of the people on the scene at Sandy Hook did.

Come on. This isn't the #ing JFK conspiracy. The people who witnessed this thing up close and absolutely first hand personal were shot by a crazy, psychotic bastard.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Just in time, here's their "explaining".....

newtownbee.com...

Now I have to wonder, in a small town like this, where this newspaper source must have known the Principal of the school, or who she was, how could they take a quote from someone else claiming to be the principal? And if so, who was this "masked person" anyways?

Retraction And Apology

An early online report from the scene at the December 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School quoted a woman who identified herself to our reporter as the principal of the school. The woman was not the school's principal, Dawn Hochsprung, who was killed in the Friday morning attack. The quote was removed from subsequent online versions of the story, but the original story did remain in our online archive for three days before being deleted.

We apologize for whatever confusion this may have caused our readers and for any pain or anguish it may have cause the Hochsprung family.

Wait........ So let me get this straight just for the record. A women, who they do not identify claimed to be the principle of the school even though she was not and right after 20 children were gunned down in a blood bath with dozens of FBI, ATF and local police on the scene? She did this why?

That makes much so much more sense than the principle making a statement after she was dead, I'm glad they cleared this all up for us.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Going back to read all 8 pages, but 2 comments:

How did the principle turn on the intercom system if she was in the hallway (i assume) getting shot? Did she turn ont he intercom system BEFORE going out to see what was going on? Why would she do that?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Maybe it was the vice principle? Maybe it was the super intendent? But nope, you're a lunatic so you're gonna claim it's a dead woman. Hey, I liked the sixth sense too, but news flash, the dead can't #ing talk.

link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Going back to read all 8 pages, but 2 comments:

How did the principle turn on the intercom system if she was in the hallway (i assume) getting shot? Did she turn ont he intercom system BEFORE going out to see what was going on? Why would she do that?

She did not go on the intercom and that was it. she was "interviewed" the story claims. This means she was alive AFTER the massacre. That is what does not make any sense at all.

link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
The people who witnessed this thing up close and absolutely first hand personal were shot by a crazy, psychotic bastard.

Like who? As far as I know there are only 2 survivors, and we don't know who they are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join