It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

You are correct. this is a staged event

crisisactors.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OleemMilo

Ok we got it thank you. Don't go and get yourself banned on your first day for advertising or something. 2 posts in a row with the exact same link isn't necessary.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Maybe it was someone else and was a mis identification! Maybe it was the vice principal since she survived despite being shot but it makes no sense jumping to conclusions! I don't think this was staged but if this
is some incessant agenda to take away our rights to bare arms nothing we can say or do here on this site will deter this from happening! And yes I do realize that taking guns from responsable citizens will only increase
the destruction! We have allowed ourselves to become pawns of the hypocritic hierarchy! Maybe we all deserve
to be enslaved for remaining idle and ignorant at times where we could of really had the opportunity to change things! Sorry for being so judgemental but we were unwilling to sacrifice then and now it's time to pay for our lack of effort!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleemMilo
reply to post by EllaMarina

crisisactors.org...

Dude, I'm ON IT!!!

I called them, replied in the other post of mine!

Here is what I posted!

OMG..HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!

I just called the phone number listed and someone answered, very sleepy. I actually got through to someone here!!!!

I spoke to a lady who told me on the the phone that Amanda Brown was not in.....I had to call to see, and I asked, "are you a real company that provides actors for simulated drills?" and she told me YES, they have been around for about 1 1/2 years and to please call back in the morning as it was 3:00 their time, and was waking her.

WOW!!!!!

You have really contributed to this thread immensely!!!

THANKS!!!
I cannot believe that they are REAL!!!!!!

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The event was real. The children and adults were killed, but it was 3 shooters, 2 of which were actually apprehended, with Lanza dead at the scene. As far as the principal's statement..well, the people who did this, the people behind it, were working from a "script", complete with pre-made quotes from certain players. Depending on how things went, they would feed different info to media. What happened here is, they went off-message a bit. Stuff got messed up. All these wildly inconsistent stories were fed to media, essentially to create a ball of confusion to give cover to the real perps. Newtown only has 27000 people in it. It's a small town. There should have been absolute clarity on every level. There wasn't, and that's a sure sign that the OS is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It's possible it was the vice principle who told The Bee this and they wrote the principle by mistake. Still though, they should edit in " correction". Not remove it entirely so it looks suspicious.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
It's possible it was the vice principle who told The Bee this and they wrote the principle by mistake. Still though, they should edit in " correction". Not remove it entirely so it looks suspicious.

and then posted a retraction, 7 days later. Highly suspicious, IMO.
edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Just to add to this.

I don't know what to make of this.
Anyone?

Sandy Hook School Shooting A FRAUD!? (PROOF) < Not my title!

This is one of the dad's of a dead child..
Smiling then sad...

Is it just me?

edit on 22/12/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I read the article, there was a screenshot on the original thread about the shooting, and, as I stated on that thread, the article was clearly made in haste, and had not been checked for facts etc. It even had simple spelling errors, I can find the original post with screenshot if need be, it was clearly an error by the Bee newspaper. Good it was taken down, since it was false...

Its usual for there to be a lot of conflicting information being shoved out of the media in a big tragedy, hapes literally every time. Even smaller news has similar problems, if you follow the case closely. Eg. an 8 year old boy, Arttu Ollila, went missing on Thursday in a small town in Finland, and they still aren't sure wheather he was last seen at 2pm, 5pm, or 8pm. Police have confirmed that he was definately seen at 2pm, and that he didn't attend a christmas event and didn't collect his school certificate, but I've been following that case closely through the internet, and it gets weirder all the time... Media wants to get the story out fast, Police take time to collect information, and mistakes are made. Some sightings are more credible than others... Not necessarily a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So exactly how does that happen? Do you call the victims of this event and tell them what was posted? Do they get a letter in the mail with the content of any posts that are made about this event? Does someone actually slap them?

How, if they never in their entire lives hear or read the words on this thread, is it a slap in the face to them?

Honestly I don't care about your question, and I will not bother to go look for it. I asked and you didn't answer, so I will assume you don't really want to discuss anything.

Oh yeah thats right, I remember you from the gun control thread. You are a bit of a spaz. Don't bother answering my slap question, I am just going to ignore you from here.

Ahhh, another person who avoids answering ( and this one after you specifically sought me it out). Pretty standard. Or perhaps you want me to post it for a third time in this thread?

Do you really think there is NO ONE that was directly affected by this event on these boards? You are sorely mistaken, if thats what you think.

As for the gun control threads, you dont remember me from those, considering I have not participated in any. I have posed a few questions about them, but have not spoken on gun control whatsoever. That must make me a spaz.

edit on 22-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Someone logged into your account and started 2 threads under your name then. You should be concerned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your post history. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously, might want to change your password.
edit on 12/22/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
I read the article, there was a screenshot on the original thread about the shooting, and, as I stated on that thread, the article was clearly made in haste, and had not been checked for facts etc. It even had simple spelling errors, I can find the original post with screenshot if need be, it was clearly an error by the Bee newspaper. Good it was taken down, since it was false...

Its usual for there to be a lot of conflicting information being shoved out of the media in a big tragedy, hapes literally every time. Even smaller news has similar problems, if you follow the case closely. Eg. an 8 year old boy, Arttu Ollila, went missing on Thursday in a small town in Finland, and they still aren't sure wheather he was last seen at 2pm, 5pm, or 8pm. Police have confirmed that he was definately seen at 2pm, and that he didn't attend a christmas event and didn't collect his school certificate, but I've been following that case closely through the internet, and it gets weirder all the time... Media wants to get the story out fast, Police take time to collect information, and mistakes are made. Some sightings are more credible than others... Not necessarily a conspiracy.

While I respect this opinion of yours, you really should take into consideration all the other facts that have surfaced since the shooting, that contradict the official story. Then, this sounds much more plausible, after all.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by magickmaster

I honestly think those children are too young to have shown the distress and trauma that you would expect an adult to show in such a terrible massacre. They looked more in shock that day. Heck, even the parents picking up their children from the firehouse didn't look that traumatized when you think about it. It was simply too soon. The magnitude of the event had not had time to sink into their minds. I saw an interview where a father had come to pick up his child. When the interviewer told the father that (at that time) around 20 people were killed... He was genuinely shocked, and then the camera quickly cut away. When humans are involved in or even hear about something as horrible as this, it takes some time...which is different for each individual...for the information to really hit them. Its a natural brain/emotional process we all go through.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Questions from the devil's advocate:

1) Could this not be simple misattribution? (They did retract it later, though not with a stated retraction or apology, to be fair.)

2) Is it logical to assume that an acting troupe dedicated to the staging of things like school shootings would have a publicly available website showing headshots of its actors, if it were involved in the faking of something as high profile as Sandy Hook, and ostensibly involved in the covert staging of such high profile events?

3) Is there any evidentiary link specifically between Crisis Actors and any Sandy Hook data, report, or information of any kind beyond circumstantially being a troupe dedicated to the staging of such events?

And to echo captainyinknots' oft ignored question...

4) Is it logical to assume that a covert agency or group would undertake the logistics and challenges inherent in staging such an event - providing fake actors, "disappearing" the real ostensible victims, or otherwise creating their identities from thin air to create the illusion of their absences or deaths, and other steps - rather than simply hiring a person or persons to carry out the attack in reality?

That said, things like Northwoods prove that such large scale illusions have at least been considered at high levels. I'm just being skeptical and playing the devil's advocate, because that's an important role in such discussions.

Peace.
edit on 12/22/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added additional question

edit on 12/22/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
Reply to post by magickmaster

I honestly think those children are too young to have shown the distress and trauma that you would expect an adult to show in such a terrible massacre. They looked more in shock that day. Heck, even the parents picking up their children from the firehouse didn't look that traumatized when you think about it. It was simply too soon. The magnitude of the event had not had time to sink into their minds. I saw an interview where a father had come to pick up his child. When the interviewer told the father that (at that time) around 20 people were killed... He was genuinely shocked, and then the camera quickly cut away. When humans are involved in or even hear about something as horrible as this, it takes some time...which is different for each individual...for the information to really hit them. Its a natural brain/emotional process we all go through.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I wholeheartedly disagree with you here, my friend. If I were a parent of one of those children, i would be APPALLED at the idea of the media wanting to do an interview with me THE SAME DAY as I learned my child was killed, and then to respond with such low level of empathy and emotions is beyond me. This STINKS of REPTILE COLD BLOODEDNESS if you ask me.

Where is the emotion?

AND,

Can you imagine, just for a moment, that some reptilian mind can calculate such sold blooded insanity and callousness that would include this kind of lack of emotion from the civilized world? This is clearly pre-programming to me. This shows me, that the agenda, includes the idea that people could DIE in one's own family, and still come to an interview on national television the same day, with no REAL TEARS to be seen anywhere. That is the mark of cold-bloodedness and that is the heart of the conqueror reptilian.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Question's from the devil's advocate:

1) Could this not be simple misattribution? (They did retract it later, though not with a stated retraction or apology, to be fair.)

2) Is it logical to assume that an acting troupe dedicated to the staging of things like school shootings would have a publicly available website showing headshots of its actors, if it were involved in the faking of something as high profile as Sandy Hook, and ostensibly involved in the covert staging of such high profile events?

3) Is there any evidentiary link specifically between Crisis Actors and any Sandy Hook data, report, or information of any kind beyond circumstantially being a troupe dedicated to the staging of such events?

Absolutely NOT. It would be very irresponsible for anyone to assume that this group was involved with this mass shooting episode. BUT, it DOES lend credence to the idea that ACTORS can play the roles of MASS SHOOTING Victims and perpetrators, in crisis FILMED Scenarios. That says A LOT, considering all that has played out in the last few years. I find it fascinating! and HIGHLY suspicious, to say the LEAST!
edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Question's from the devil's advocate:

And to echo captainyinknots' oft ignored question...

4) Is it logical to assume that a covert agency or group would undertake the logistics and challenges inherent in staging such an event - providing fake actors, "disappearing" the real ostensible victims, or otherwise creating their identities from thin air to create the illusion of their absences or deaths, and other steps - rather than simply hiring a person or persons to carry out the attack in reality?

That said, things like Northwoods prove that such large scale illusions have at least been considered at high levels. I'm just being skeptical and playing the devil's advocate, because that's an important role in such discussions.

Peace.
edit on 12/22/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added additional question

What Northwoods do you speak of?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yes, I agree. I'm full of suspicions about this and other recent incidents as well.

As I said in a subsequent edit to that post, things like Northwoods prove that such large scale illusions have at least been considered at high levels. I'm just being skeptical and playing the devil's advocate, because that's an important role in such discussions in my opinion. We need to be as rigorous as possible. Considering a possibility is never a dangerous activity to engage in. Only jumping to conclusions and giving into potentially unfounded paranoia are.

It's the same methodology as devling into UFOs. If even a fraction of all of the credible radar-visual sightings by air force, navy, RAF, and commercial airline pilots which remain unexplained aren't all somehow the result of hallucination (which strains credulity to say the least,) then something physically real is at the heart of the UFO phenomenon. But as with the UFO phenomenon, we need at least that much good evidence to make a statement like that in my opinion, and I don't feel we have it in this instance. Some (not all) people are jumping to conclusions and seem wholly convinced that this was definitely staged. I'm just trying to put the brakes on a bit and posit some questions that need answering before we can make any such assumptions.

Suspicion though... yes, I'm full of it. Believe me.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

What Northwoods do you speak of?

Operation Northwoods. en.wikipedia.org... I know, I know. Wikipedia. But it's a well documented and confirmed series of false flag op plans that were never implemented but planned at high levels of government. They were actually considering doing this. It caused quite a stir when it was brought into 9-11 attack discussions, because the plans involved the use of fake airline aircraft.

Peace.
edit on 12/22/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

ever heard of "The big lie"

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join