It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Adam Lanza do the unimaginable?? I have my theory and unanswered questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Try this on for size. Bullied since he started school, Adam grew bitter and angry over years of abuse until he finally snapped.

He took out 20 kids before they could become bullies themselves.

There's no other reason to shoot five-year-olds.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Eh.. could be many things.
Could be many reasons.
What if he liked a teacher and his mental illness made him irrational and so he was jealous of the attention the children were given? What if he thought the world was going to end and he was sparing people from an apocalypse, what if, what if.

Lots of possibilities, none of them rational.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

So, supposing most mass murderers on this level require some kind of trigger to set them off, something to trigger that break from reality, what would have been Adam's?

Loss of someone/some thing???

I found this dated Nov 28/30,2012:

A Newtown teenager, fatally struck Wednesday afternoon while crossing Route 25, .....Christopher Mulligan, 18, was remembered as a smart and creative, if misunderstood young man, who was searching for his identity. An avid skateboarder, he spent many of his waking hours with friends at Dickinson Park's skate park.

Mulligan attended Newtown High but did not graduate. He was earning his GED, said Monsignor Robert Weiss, a pastor at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Newtown.

Source:Newtown teen remembered for 'good heart

Again, another link to the church.
So the question becomes, did Adam know Mulligan from church? Did they hang together at skate park? Was Adam into skateboarding?

If so, would this be enough to trigger such over the top aberrant behavior?

Also found this about Mulligan:Christopher Lee Mulligan, Connecticut teen, arrested twice in four days

Mulligan replied to a comment made on this site:...... i sent her looking for 3 fake kids but ppl around the park said it was just me an my boy

Like I said earlier, I link dots, and there's a lot of dots here.
*10 of the 20 kids killed went to the same church as Adam
*Known pedophile at same church when he was same age as little ones he killed
*Little over two wks prior to massacre, young man, similarly "awkward" like he was, from same church also, killed

Does it fit? Don't have a clue, and I'm not a cop or investigator, but I've been scary right before, so it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Got a feeling there are a lot of family secrets in "the safest town in America"....

ma/pa wouldn't be able to hush it up if they didn't know about it.

Or if they were too busy to deal with it.....maybe that's what caused the divorce and why daddy pays so much in child support?....Guilt money? Perhaps ma was real religious, (somewhere I read that ma was real rigid), in total denial and daddy didn't want the sorid affair to color his biz dealings.

White light and peace to all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

This is supposing that 1) the Lanza's lived there at that time

Ok, answer to one question, which would put them in town in the 1998-2000 Castaldo window.

The Lanzas moved to Sandy Hook in around 1998 but Mrs Lanza and her husband divorced ten years later amid rumours that their difficult younger son had put a heavy strain on their marriage. She had no real need to work again after reportedly extracting $200,000 a year in support from her husband.
Daily Mail UK

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
My thoughts are, this event was to be a diversion from something else. Given the nature of the event, every news outlet would be focused on this and that something else, would go right through the cracks. What that other event is, I don't know, but it had to have been pretty important to someone or some entity, for them to have stooped this low.

The rest of NATO wants us to ban assault rifles. It's probably just that simple.

They also know that loners that frequent Internet forums tend to discuss this sort of thing. If you label them all mentally unstable then they have even less credibility than they started with.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

That's one step closer.

I feel like I could have a way to get further information but it would be very inappropriate and trivial at this point in time to contact this person just to try get a bit more information that still wouldn't absolutely prove us right. It's probably wishful thinking that I would actually get a response anyhow.

but I may revisit this option at a later date.

Thanks for your contribution SC

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

No problem, sound like we both think alike. Anyway, sound like the folks in Newtown are gonna have their hands full in more ways than one, what with the Westboro Baptist Church ridin' into town to stir up trouble. Talk about lightin' a match to tinder....damn what a trigger. Are those guys nuts or what???
WBC - Westboro Baptist Church to picket Newtown, CT School Shooting

White light and peace

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonybotzo
You keep pushing this molestation theory with absolutely zero evidence.
Its just that. A theory.
LINK. The poster never claimed to be a fact but having his/her own theory about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Interesting questions but alas unanswerable (unless the father speaks candidly)....ergo, speculation. While we are looking at the coincidences (Holmes in both cases, etc) why not look at his name "Adam Lanza". Adam was the First Man and Lanza means Lance or Spear. Could this be the First Spear in the escalation of the attack on the Second Amendment by targeting children? That would imply more school attacks (heaven forbid). Please pray for the safety of children (especially in and on school grounds where they have the expectation of safety and security). Please pray that the powers of light and love will overpower the powers of darkness and evil (be they manifest thru crazed individuals or conspiring groups) and that the children will be protected.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Generally first graders are not bullies themselves....usually it is older kids (5th grade and up which were not at this school).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I beg to differ. Little kids can be vicious unsocialized little bastards when they don't get their way.

Stop candycoating the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Yes, but it can escalate from silly bullying to more serious bullying as the kids approach middle school (I mean kids getting beat up not just teased because they are different).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

In the HuffPost article I posted low on the first page

Adam was not physically bullied, although he may have been teased, Novia said.

Of course Novia couldn't spend every minute with Adam, but just thought I would post that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

AMAZING - Six67seven and SCGrits have it right.

I've been saying this for 2 days about pedophile priest Castaldo, and found your article while searching for him. Here’s my take, and I know a LOT about Catholic pedophilia and the effect it has on children:

The family moves to Newtown in 1998 when Adam was 7 or so. Pedophile priest Castaldo sees a quiet new kid, a target to prey on, and rapes him, and scares him into not talking. EVERY DAY, Adam tries to deal with the incomprehensible psychological trauma of thinking he was raped by “Christ on earth”, which is what priests call themselves. It is the ultimate bullying, and Adam has no recourse. He KNOWS no one will believe him, so he never says anything. The priest could have talked him into thinking it was his fault. He's a 7 year old with no friends or confidants to talk to.

The hardest part for most people to understand is that the child NEVER stops thinking about that moment for the rest of their lives. They think were being stabbed to death, anally, by "Christ on earth", then they hear the grunting, violent sounds of sex. Its horribly frightening, and they have nightmares about it constantly.

No human brain could deal with it. It permanently distorts everything about how they see the world.

When he hit an older age, seeing that the Catholic church protected child rapists and not child rape victims, he might rationalize in this world of evil that no children should be protected, especially 7 year olds. Why should other Catholic kids be protected if he wasn’t?

Note that St. Rose’s Catholic church was threatened yesterday, and that’s where Fr Castaldo worked. The threat may have come from another victim, because these pedophiles like sex as much as other people, so they typically have at least a few children a year if they can get away with it, and the Catholic church ALWAYS hides them.

It’s the most reasonable explanation for an inexplicable crime.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeilAllen

The family moves to Newtown in 1998 when Adam was 7 or so. Pedophile priest Castaldo sees a quiet new kid, a target to prey on, and rapes him, and scares him into not talking. EVERY DAY

I think you guys are on the right track.

Also:

Fifth-grade classmate Dan Lynch, now a junior at the University of Connecticut, remembers Lanza at Sandy Hook school.

"I was in class with him in fifth grade, and he was extremely introverted," Lynch says. "He was really skittish, always anxious and nervous."

Lynch says he remembers watching a sex-education movie, and Lanza saying he was about to throw up and needed to leave the room.

Source USA Today

That was in the fall of 2002, after the pedophile priest had skipped town. His extreme anxiety would make me suspect that he had PTSD. I believe he had this on top of Asperger's.

Now the media seems to be a little confused on some things, because the source above says he transferred to a middle school from there. But the New York Post says:

Gunman Adam Lanza, 20, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, had been parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown. Adam also had gone to the church’s school as a child after his mother pulled him out of nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he conducted his murderous rampage Friday.

Source

I haven't been able to find a reliable source for which dates he attended the school at St. Rose, but several sources have noted that he was a student there at some point.

Either way, the school psychologist at Sandy Hook when Adam Lanza was in attendance would have been Mary Sherlach. She had been at the school for 20 years and was one of the first to be killed.

Source CNN

The day prior to the shooting he had an "altercation" with four staff members at Sandy Hook. One of them was the psychologist.

Now why would a 20 year old go back to an elementary school that he attended a decade earlier to confront the staff? If I had to guess I would say he thought somebody there helped ruin his life years before. And when they got combative about it it was game over.

So basically my theory is he got molested, the church covered it up, the psychologist blew him off, he had no job, he wasn't in school and he had nothing to lose.

Someone with Asperger's isn't anyone to be afraid of. But an abused and ignored genius with nothing to lose and someone to blame should put the fear of god in you.

Also, regarding the threat to the church:

"My friend didn't finish the job," the caller said, according to the church official who spoke with Yahoo News. The official explained that the caller said it was his intention to "kill everyone."

I don't think that call was just a prank. And it sounds like if Adam Lanza had made it out of that school alive he would have gone to St. Rose's next.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jimjensen

JimJensen is pretty damn smart and a pretty good researcher, too. I didn’t know about the psychologist, or the fact that he went there and confronted 4 people the day before. Awesome work.

So why did he kill himself as soon as the police got there? Many child rape victims can’t even be touched, and for their whole lives. See www.nypost.com...
He killed himself so he wouldn’t even be touched by police.

Why did he pick that day of all days to explode? I’ll tell you why, and no one would ever guess this – it was his anniversary date.

Child rape victims think of one date in the calendar above all others – the date they were raped. They get worse when the environment is similar to that original day – weather, leaves, level of daylight and anything else can set off subliminal triggers that they don’t understand and can’t control.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimjensen

Jim, very interesting info! I had read a comment elsewhere about the altercation a few days before but the poster failed to provide a link or dets.

Either way, the school psychologist at Sandy Hook when Adam Lanza was in attendance would have been Mary Sherlach. She had been at the school for 20 years and was one of the first to be killed. .....The day prior to the shooting he had an "altercation" with four staff members at Sandy Hook. One of them was the psychologist.

Scary but it fits.

So basically my theory is he got molested, the church covered it up, the psychologist blew him off, he had no job, he wasn't in school and he had nothing to lose. Someone with Asperger's isn't anyone to be afraid of. But an abused and ignored genius with nothing to lose and someone to blame should put the fear of god in you.

Bingo.

Now my question is why hasn't the msm picked up on this??? Four of us were able to fit bits and pieces together; you would think pro investigative journalists could think beyond the coerced national gun agenda and the pablum served to them by sources that can't seem to get their facts straight from the get go.

I wonder if we'll ever get to hear the facts the police dig up. Since there's not going to be a trial, I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I would just like to add that the Catholic church and the Vatican are parts, probably the biggest part of the PTB, Illumanti, satanist.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeilAllen
When he hit an older age, seeing that the Catholic church protected child rapists and not child rape victims, he might rationalize in this world of evil that no children should be protected, especially 7 year olds. Why should other Catholic kids be protected if he wasn’t?

Not that I subscribe to the theory presented in this thread, but perhaps he was bullied to the point that he had to be removed from Sandy Hook elementary school, probably a joint decision by his mother and the school psychologist, and the abuse he suffered at his new school caused him to resent those he considered responsible for his abuse, the children included. All speculation, of course.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It seems that reports of Adam Lanza having an altercation with staff the day prior are under question. Many sources reported it. For instance:

...officials told NBC that on Thursday, December 13, Lanza was involved in an “altercation” at the school which involved himself and four other staff members. Of the four, three were murdered in yesterday’s shooting spree and the fourth is currently being interviewed by federal and state investigators.

Source with video

I read previously that two of the four were the principal and psychologist, but I can't seem to find that article. I also read that the reason the fourth staff member was not killed was because they weren't at the school that day. Now various outlets are saying that the altercation cannot be confirmed.

The authorities are being pretty tight lipped.
edit on 20-12-2012 by jimjensen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join