It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Adam Lanza do the unimaginable?? I have my theory and unanswered questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeilAllen

One source for the fourth staff member not being at the school that day.

The details of the altercation are still unclear as three of the four staff members with whom Lanza had an argument were among those killed. A fourth staff member was not in school on the fateful day and thus perhaps avoided a fate similar to his colleagues.

Source

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Personally I find your post very disturbing. You casually throw out accusations of molestation like you are discussing the weather and then try to support these allegations like they are facts. No talk of child molestation has been in the news and this is a product of your own imagination, and it is obvious you have been mulling on it for long enough to put a label on all these people who may have had nothing to do with what you are saying.

Normally I would let something like this pass, but a person's life can be ruined by the very mention of allegations such as these whether they are based in truth or not. You have no right to introduce this mess into the allready tragic situation we are dealing with.

I have a different idea on the possible blame for this horrendous act. He was a mentally disturbed young man, and was more likely than not on psychotropic drugs that are entirely over-prescribed to todays children while we use video games to babysit our children that immerse them in real life murdering situations with very realistic graphics and sound effects. Even shooting is not enough, they have incremental wounds to teach them to shoot for the vital areas while the blood splashes on the floors and walls and they laugh in glee.

We have created a culture where violence and blood is the entertainment, and kids spend half their waking hours in front of a computer screen or tv doing nothing but slaughtering people while they play Tour of Duty, Half Life and Grand Theft Auto while their parents sit around smoking cigarettes and drinking instead of spending quality time with their children and teaching them the difference between right and wrong.

Instead of blaming responsible gun owners and the NRA for our children killing one another, we should instead look towards our lackadaisical attitudes in child rearing and firearms safety. She should have been keeping those guns secured so no disturbed child could get at them. If that woman had lived today she should be on trial for 30 counts of 1st degree murder for not keeping those weapons secured from her mentally ill son.

A properly secured AK47 or Bushmaster is no danger to anyone. The fault lies in letting a mentally ill young man have free access to them, along with desensitizing their minds so killing becomes an act of entertainment. The combination of our entertainment and access to his parents guns was at fault here, and I would bet half my paycheck that his video game collection was largely first person shooter games.

I am appalled at the way this whole thing is being trumpeted as a reason to change policy. Crack and heroin and meth are all illegal. Does that make a d*** bit of difference to the criminals using them? NO IT DOES NOT!!!

More laws is not going to change anything but the right of law abiding citizens to defend themselves when they need to. Criminals will go on doing whatever the heck they want to do, just like they always did.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

First off, let us be clear that nobody is making any accusations; we are simply presenting a differential diagnosis. And the mentioned priest has a very long known history of sexually preying on boys. He ruined his own life (and many others) long ago.

You can talk all you want about "responsible gun owners" and horrendous video games, but to my knowledge nobody has ever been killed by an xbox.

Please try to stay on subject here sir.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Just a thought . . . why did some witnesses say
that Lanza's mom work at the school ?
Could it have been that his dad was in a relationship
with someone at the school and they been confused
with Adam's real mom ?
Could this have been the catalyst that enraged Adam ? and
in his view that this is what ruined his family ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimjensen
reply to post by Coopdog

First off, let us be clear that nobody is making any accusations; we are simply presenting a differential diagnosis. And the mentioned priest has a very long known history of sexually preying on boys. He ruined his own life (and many others) long ago.

You can talk all you want about "responsible gun owners" and horrendous video games, but to my knowledge nobody has ever been killed by an xbox.

Please try to stay on subject here sir.

Hey jimjensen - again I must show some appreciation for contributions. You've just registered with ATS, though I'm sure you've been around for awhile.

I had forgotten this thread while there have been some very good posts full of valuable information.

This is an unsettling event that happened and I will NOT just go along with the OS. And while I value opinions of others, I don't value opinions of those that just go along to get along. This absolutely CANNOT be blamed on violent video games or the 2nd amendment. He may not have been molested, but there definitely seems to be a possibility of it. Both sides are passionate, understandable. But some of us refuse to stop asking questions, not matter what level of the ridicule we receive from the believers of the OS. An OS that comes from the same MSM that blatantly lies, manipulates, deceives and misinforms.

Read this for just a bit of insight into these types of events and the memory left.

“Columbine” author: Media often gets the story wrong

(CBS News) Author Dave Cullen, who spent 10 years research­ing the Col­orado school mas­sacre for his book “Columbine,” said on “CBS This Morn­ing” that often­times in a rush to under­stand a mass shooter, the media and the pub­lic often mis­un­der­stand the killers.

He explained, “After Columbine, three days later, we had it fig­ured out. We, the media, pub­lic, every­one under­stand key things. ...We knew that they were out­cast, loner goths from the trench coat mafia who had been bru­tally bul­lied by jocks and were doing this as a revenge act to get back at the jocks for doing it,” Cullen said. “Every­thing I just said is wrong. Not one sin­gle ele­ment of that is true. Def­i­nitely wasn’t about tar­get­ing any­one. There were bombs try­ing to kill every­one. They were not lon­ers or out­casts. They weren’t at the top of the food chain, but they had quite a few friends and they had a very active social life. You look at their (sched­ule). It’s — they’re com­pletely full. So all these things were wrong.”

How­ever, the orig­i­nal, incor­rect nar­ra­tive has lived on. Cullen said, “I do a lot of high school and dif­fer­ent events and ask peo­ple, ‘What are the main things you know about Columbine?’ And they say all those things. The thing is this week what­ever we leave the pub­lic with is going to be with them for­ever. We’re going to cover this non­stop for a week or two or some­thing. We all know how this goes. And then we go away and some­thing else becomes the story. That clos­ing point what­ever it is, what­ever ideas we left the pub­lic with, they are with us forever.”

Source

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Or it was just a random act of violence..Random things happen in the world.. Oh look the cat just jumped on my desk and knocked a bottle over..

Things I don't think are random was the way William Cooper died though..Just to prove I'm not 100% against conspiracies!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Try this on for size. Bullied since he started school, Adam grew bitter and angry over years of abuse until he finally snapped. He took out 20 kids before they could become bullies themselves.
reply to post by PrplHrt

I think you are close with that. If I may add some details, he was bullied at a young age and was not protected from it by school administrators or his parents. With his problems being what they were he retreated further into himself. Years of isolation and other social problems he finally snapped, that final barrier broke and the results were he went after those he perceived to have failed him and those who could have become like his childhood tormentors.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

In all honesty I was replying to the first post, and upon reading the rest of the thread, I was sorry I had posted in haste as I did. Words spoken in haste are often incorrect, and I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt after hearing of the priest. There is simply too many holes in this story if a fraction of what I have been reading is to be believed. My apologies, and I will refrain from further comments until this mess evolves a little more.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just saw a documentary on how the Mayans would sacrifice 6-8 year old children to avoid great disasters, famines, droughts etc.
Is it a coincidence the events occurred exactly 1 week before 21-Dec-2012?
If you believe like many do that the shooters in the Kennedy assassination and Lincoln and many others were brainwashed puppets of the Illuminati, then this theory fits right in - sacrificial death of 6-8 year olds just like the Mayans did, this time to appease the Gods and avoid the end of the world. I dont believe he was mentally ill. Very disturbed yes, but not mentally ill.
Way far fetched but its my first post on here. Go easy on me.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
HuffPost Social Reading

Adam Lanza's Motive: Did Fear Of Being Committed Lead To Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting?

i posted this link early this morning on another thread and thought the word would spread around that Adam killed his mom, her 2 friends at that school [ the principle & the counselor] and attempted to kill the children his mom cherished at that school.... because 'mom' wanted to put him in a psych ward

see: www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 22-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeilAllen

Neil

I still think your explanation about abuse by the hands of a Catholic priest after moving to Newtown makes the most sense. And today we have a new article by the Wall Street Journal that will make your jaw drop.

A Wall Street Journal review of public records and interviews with more than three dozen government officials, relatives and friends of the Lanza family reveal that Mr. Lanza's alienation began at a young age, causing interruptions in his education and making it more difficult for the withdrawn boy to make lasting friends.

The troubles began shortly after Peter and Nancy Lanza moved in 1998 with their young sons to Newtown, Conn., from the New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts countryside where they both grew up—a change Nancy called the family's "great adventure," said Peter's sister-in-law, Marsha Lanza. The move would be a turning point.

You should really read this article. It sent a chill up my spine.

online.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jimjensen

I'd like to point out a few more things. They may be totally unrelated coincidences. But I'm pointing them out so they don't get overlooked.

1) Adam Lanza's parent's split up in 2001. That's the same year that John J Castaldo was caught in a sex sting.
2) After Adams parents split, Adam's dad Peter moved to Stamford. That's the same town where Castaldo lived.
3) Adam cut off all communication with his dad in 2010.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Jim,

Its critical that you saw that Adam Lanza's father moved to the town where Fr Castaldo lived. Some Catholic priests told their victims that the parents knew about the rapes, and since the child belives that he was raped with God's knowledge and the priest's knowledge, a child would believe that the parents woudl also know.

Here is a grand jury report from Philadelphia in which a priest named Father James Brzyski told his victims that the parents knew about the rapes, and his victims, children who didn't know any better, believed him. This would ensure that the priests would never get caught. See the bottom of page 17 at

www.bishop-accountability.org...

Adam (in his closed off world) would now think that his father is living in the same town as his rapist, Fr Castaldo, and that they are probably friends, hanging around together.

This would drive a sane person crazy.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Bullied, teased. It's all the same to the victim.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I haven't really thought much about his motives. It's enough for me to know he suffered from some severe mental health issues. His primary care physician should be reviewing his chart. I mean really reviewing his medical records. A common theme among young patients suffering from mental health issues is that they fail to recognize that their decisions are Permanent. They fail to understand that homicidal and/or suicidal fixes are permanent solutions to temporary problems. This is very common with teenagers and suicide.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You are so right. So many of these kids have cognitive dissonance issues. They cannot understand that their actions affect others, too. They only see it from their point of view.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What if space aliens were involved.... what if shape-shifting reptilians took over the entire Sandy Hook community?

Here's a better question....

What do you gain by making totally unsubstantiated allegations of sexual abuse by Lanza's parents?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have to agree with Unity_99. The incident looks like a staged set-up. They silenced the mother and son, then set it up to look like the son "snapped" and did these horrific murders.

It seems that we can never get an independent investigation in America since JFK was hit and they set up LHO as a "lone nut." There is always a rush to judgement in so many high profile cases. By the end of the day of the incident, the press have already tried and convicted the dead lone nut who can't defend himself.

There is such a thing in this world as covert ops. They can make it look like a lone nut did something when it could have been a slick operation involving covert hit men. Hit the house, hit the mom and Adam, hit the school, deposit the dead Adam in the room and make it look like he did the shooting and suicided himself. Then, get away before first responders arrive. When the first police get there, they assume from appearances this, that, and the other and feed it to the media.

Both law enforcement and the media love an open and shut case. Homicide detectives like for things to be simple and the media love to turn a tragic incident into compelling TV drama and emotional debate on the pertinent issues. Meanwhile, some pro covert ops team gets away scot free.

Why would covert ops do such a horrible thing? If they can gun down a president at high noon on Main Street and get away with it, they can do anything --- to forward an agenda. O.K., so it was 12:30 on Elm Street when they hit JFK, I'm not too far off.

The point being --- don't be suckered into believing what the mass media says happened or what first responding police say happened. Covert ops are highly skilled at making a set of facts look like something different. That's what they do.

Look at the anomalies regarding this Sandy Hook Elem incident. They're not hard to find either here on ATS or on YouTube.

There are plenty of unanswered questions. Unfortunately, independent journalism doesn't seem to exist anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have to say that ATS has taken a distinct turn into truly bizarre territory since this shooting took place. I am almost embarrassed to post here because of it.

I wonder if you have, some of you, taken leave of your senses, lost your minds. You are spouting some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever read in my life.

Conspiracies around shooting a bunch of kids before Christmas?

WTH are you people dropping? Whatever it is it's doing you no favors because you're talking like a bunch of lunatics. Granted the worst of it has been "Ratted", but seriously.

Leave these people alone. Haven't they been through enough crap without all the absurd speculation?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Maybe JFK came back and decided he didnt like 6 yr olds being in those classrooms. While we are using your level of logic, maybe Ron Howard is making a movie and this is all a movie...

Your assertion is ignorant, if you stretch it.... plain moronic at face value!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join