It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
my god I did it...others have before.

what we have been seeing going on is at WORST----some type of DARK CABAL ritualistic sacrifice or I have discovered, like many others..that the synchronistic patterns are implying some new language or symbolistic overlay going on above just above and with our 3 dimensional reality. Being able to decode the symbols is how you are able to more attune to the meanings, etc of what is going on.

The synchro's I found blew me away on recent events of murders, etc. the more I looked, in order to disprove my original thoughts...proved it more, just the opposite of what I assumed. Hence I am posting this as QUICK as possible here and hoping others can ADD and multiply my efforts who are heavily schooled in this. Here is what I have found and to me there is no doubt.

1. First start with the Dark Knight movie and the killings. Everyone who is aware and would be my audience on this post knows about that the amazing underlying meanings, mind programming, etc. Well Someone just posted this here as I was about to post MY MATERIAL here..it shows SANDY HOOK in one of the scenes in the official movie. as if it was a next target . Why is this relevant?
A. Its relevant because that happens to be the NAME of the SCHOOL where all these kids were just shot on Friday. SANDY HOOK Elementary
B. its relevant because we just had the most devastating earth/birth quake for the record books, HURRICANE Sandy.

Hence, Dark Knight movie shooting >>>>>>Hurricane Sandy targeting the NYC/NJ/Gotham City area >>>>>>strange out of blue Killings at Sandy Hook school

2. The town in CT is called Newtown, CT in "Fairfield" County

A. newtown as in "new world order town"? an example of what is to come if we allow it? or perhaps some point of leverage to now use to progress to banning guns or other agenda of the dark knight cabal? demonize preppers/independent people? READ this breaking news!!! www.dailymail.co.uk...

B. Newtown as in Newton. As in the greatest scientist who basically discovered laws of motion, gravity, etc. We all know the story about the APPLE who fell on his head. We also know NYC is called the "BIG APPLE". ( I believe obama even pronounced the town as newton on tv when I had caught one of the speeches.).

C. There is also a word class company in the news that has been Slaughtered for almost 4 months now to almost laughable and ridiculous levels. That is APPLE the company and stock. ticker is AAPL. It hit the peak at 700 or so and is now straight DOWN literally in the SANDY HOOK ritual Killing. LITERALLY. Apples are green and red. red like blood, bloody and murdered like the APPLE stock. I can CONFIRM also that the MEDIA has been bashing APPLE for all these months, planting in very ludicrous and biased stories to TAKE the stock down as quickly as they can...even as the company is very successful and probably made 10 billion in cash in CHINA/ASIA this weekend on ipad mini and iphone 5 sales!!!! In other words, i can confirm that the crashing of apple stock FEELS 100% contrived to get the shares down and to hurt all of america holding it.

Are you blown away yet? Just coincidence right? its OK I guess.

So I try to disprove my theory.

I remember PIERS MORGAN and BOB Costas BASHING gun owners, wanting more gun control in LITERALLY THE WEEK or SO before SANDY HOOK shooting on friday. What happened?

3. NFL players murdering people. Happens all the time not just NFL. why pick this time I was thinking the other week and of course SANDY HOOK happened. Bob Costas and Piers Morgan were especially annoying

A. I researched one of the players names. www.cnn.com... . Jovan Belcher randomly freaks out. JOVAN as in JOVE, as in supreme god/Jupiter in ROMAN mythology. www.thinkbabynames.com...
B. Looks like a foreshadowing killing/agenda that was about to happen again with Sandy Hook with the loss of pure innoncence.

4. That had me thinking. I dont remember the KILLERS name!! what was it? ADAM LANZA.
ADAM as in ADAM's APPLE, Adam as is 1st innocent man of god , expelled from Garden of Eden. The serpent stuff, the Dark Knight stuff flew thru my head!!!! Dont need to look up ADAM meaning. What about last name? meaning or translation of ethnic names?
Lanza means LANCE, SPEAR..SHOOT!!!! in SPANISH. translation.babylon.com...
It means noble/eager in italian or something as well.

Do you see how its all interplays so nicely together, the names, the symbolism, the higher level imagery.

APPLE stock is being crashed to ridiuclous valuation levels more cheap than the typical POS stock on the Sp500, and all these killings making media, with the killers name being ADAM. the town being Newtown, the connection to Newtown's apple and apple stock has been experience SERIOUS gravity!

5. I was excited but not ready to post here yet. Then I realized Drudge and CNN, etc were now revealing the HEROES names and moving on the to next step of any tragedy..the heroes are named and humans are given positive things to see and be inspired of...IE the return of the prodigal son after the mythic heroe's journey that J.Campbell really nailed! So I looked that the annointed names

A. Vicky Soto- what a story. www.nydailynews.com...

I won't waste another link do it yourself....Vicky means victorious. Soto means , wait for it...thickets, grove, forest/trees. Yup, more connection to the red/green apple thing , apple groves, etc. Victory speaks for itself. She has now becoming a heroic legend

B. Another HERO is Kaitlin Roig. Weird name AMAZING story. YUP, ROIG is a cataln surname ... means RED as in red apples, red blood, etc. Well i was too lazy before I just looked up her 1st name. means PURE!!!! pure!

You freaked yet ? You can't make this up

So I was about to post but then i remebered that guy GORO Adachi and just for the hell of it wondered if this fit into any of his crazy thoughts as well.

WOW. BLOWN away. I could keep going and going but I know want to stop.
1. He had already nailed the APPLE symbolism back in October right after apple stock peaked. He also talks about the "golden apple" symbolism.
2. His latest post is about the TWIN GRAIL probes set to crash on the MOON, on Monday. Yes this Monday
links and dd are all here if you dont believe me: www.goroadachi.com...

3. So i learned that AVALON means APPLE! Avalon is where King Arthur kingdown was. Holy Grail is really SAN GRAEL, or royal bloodline. there is was again, RED, BLOOD, APPLE, etc. of course the ROyal baby stuff is in the news too

What does it all mean ? I think it means like I said at the top.

I also believe it means the 4 month bashing of apple stock is about over and wouldnt doubt if APPLE stock bottomed the day of the Sandy Hook Massacre on Friday. If not, then possible Monday and new huge long term apple stock bounce at least back to the 666 level. Monday to me is about the coincide with the Holy Grail/King's return of Apple/Avalon which is being symbolically celebrated at the end...done thru the Nasa crashes and moon. The tree keeps growing if an apple falls once in a while
everything goro is saying could relate as well
Bottom line, I have no doubt something very magical is going

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Quite a read...

You can't make this up

um...you just did

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Quite a read...

You can't make this up

um...you just did

Peace

Indeed. I looked into the OP's hands. All I can see is....way too much time....

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You freaked yet ? You can't make this up

No I'm not and yes, you just did.

It's a good thing the whole New World Order
thing is only happening in the US.

I'll just keep eating an apple a day while swiping
my iPad.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
...and your connection to the Libor scandal is ????

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If you have the code, then where is the next mass killing going to take place?
It is your civic duty to stop it anyway you can!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka

In the produce section of his local grocer. Hence, yet again, the connection to apples. Granny Smith apples to be exact. It's all starting to make sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka

we now have the CODE and things to look for. they seem to have been using tv and movies and music of course for decades to transmit their messages

the symbolism is some type of concurrent overlay or message running along the physical reality

like i said worst case is SOMEONE is creating this stuff..which means THEY are the ones who have WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too much time on thier hands..NOT ME. it took me 1.5 hours to think and write this stuff. that is nothing. imagine 1 million brains thinking at this level?

again, there is science and art , logic and intuition involved here

the goal should be to wake up the world, empower the world, get people to take real responsibility in their PERSONAL POWER .

if the world is thinking dark thought it could be shaping dark pattenrs as well that then manisfest

the TV I now believe is the most evil tool ever created ! HA

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OP, do you understand who the dark knight symbolises? Do you understand the "Adam" - the primordial man - belief in the occult? Great post and I hope that you take this to where your Creator is leading you - to repentance. Jesus still heals the blind to see and the ears to hear. Understanding in a mad mad world.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by jude11
Quite a read...

You can't make this up

um...you just did

Peace

Indeed. I looked into the OP's hands. All I can see is....way too much time....

Des

Why dont you look again at YOUR POST counts

now go look at mine

what's wrong...reality scare you? you are the time waster here

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
this is crazy. crazy rhymes with lazy and being lazy is what people like to do sometimes on a Sunday. Sundays are the last day of the weekend before work. work is what we do to earn money. money is what we have all become a slave to.

wow this formula works so well. I'm now gonna use it to predict how hot my next pizza will be

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
OP, do you understand who the dark knight symbolises? Do you understand the "Adam" - the primordial man - belief in the occult? Great post and I hope that you take this to where your Creator is leading you - to repentance. Jesus still heals the blind to see and the ears to hear. Understanding in a mad mad world.

dark Knight symbolizes to me satan, or lucifier. If its lucifer that means light bringer..the exact opp.

lucifier is basically the SNAKE in the garden of eden with the original man, ADAM

dark knight can also be the knight templars in the background fighting for mankind, or hurting it if you believe in the dark cabal idea.

i dont believe searching for knowledge is a sin. I believe "they" would love to PROGRAM folks like you though that knowledge is evil, that way you sit back, rely on jesus, and do nothing as they conquer your MIND

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

What does post count have to do with your theory.....

Do you hear voices too...just curious...

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
this is crazy. crazy rhymes with lazy and being lazy is what people like to do sometimes on a Sunday. Sundays are the last day of the weekend before work. work is what we do to earn money. money is what we have all become a slave to.

wow this formula works so well. I'm now gonna use it to predict how hot my next pizza will be

did you even read the thread and then go look at GORO adachi's thread who came up with simliar patterns being run through right now?

DOUBT IT.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

What does post count have to do with your theory.....

Do you hear voices too...just curious...

Des

look at how many POSTS you have on ATS, now look at mine. You are the time waster..and I bet 1000s of posts here by you have wasted peoples time as well. I have very few posts I feel I need to initiate here

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by SuperTripps

do I even care?

DOUBT IT

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

again, there is science and art , logic and intuition involved here

Science (ok meteorology covers that with Sandy)

Art (Dark Knight Rises--although completely unrelated)

Logic (completely absent)

Intuition (feelings)

Don't stretch anymore than you have on this line of thinking, you might pull a muscle.

edit on 12/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join