It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Haha.

Im sorry. I just cannot read this thread without hearing Danny Zucco exclaim..."SANDY!"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinist47
An apple a day keeps the........
Well I think we can add this one to the list also!!!!

actually you all , including me, forgot to mention this

the APPLE symbol is 100% associated with TEACHERS, SCHOOLKIDS

the classic image of kid giving teach the apple,

the apple like garden of eden represents knowledge, and loss of innocence

i nailed it again!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Hey OP.....
It sounded like you might actually be on to something with this beginning portion of your post:

Originally posted by SuperTripps
my god I did it...others have before.

what we have been seeing going on is at WORST----some type of DARK CABAL ritualistic sacrifice or I have discovered, like many others..that the synchronistic patterns are implying some new language or symbolistic overlay going on above just above and with our 3 dimensional reality. Being able to decode the symbols is how you are able to more attune to the meanings, etc of what is going on.

The synchro's I found blew me away on recent events of murders, etc. the more I looked, in order to disprove my original thoughts...proved it more, just the opposite of what I assumed. Hence I am posting this as QUICK as possible here and hoping others can ADD and multiply my efforts who are heavily schooled in this. Here is what I have found and to me there is no doubt.

1. First start with the Dark Knight movie and the killings. Everyone who is aware and would be my audience on this post knows about that the amazing underlying meanings, mind programming, etc. Well Someone just posted this here as I was about to post MY MATERIAL here..it shows SANDY HOOK in one of the scenes in the official movie. as if it was a next target . Why is this relevant?
A. Its relevant because that happens to be the NAME of the SCHOOL where all these kids were just shot on Friday. SANDY HOOK Elementary
B. its relevant because we just had the most devastating earth/birth quake for the record books, HURRICANE Sandy.

Hence, Dark Knight movie shooting >>>>>>Hurricane Sandy targeting the NYC/NJ/Gotham City area >>>>>>strange out of blue Killings at Sandy Hook school

......but when you ventured into all the apple talk, you lost me, and the rest of your post below what I quoted comes off as reaching a bit.

thats because you didnt read all the info and all my posts. APPLE falling from the tree has to do with gravity. apple stock has been experiencing SERIOUS downdraft gravity. then add in the goro stuff about a royal pregnancy. add in the relation of apples to schoolkids/teachers. its all there...waiting for you all to join me in understanding the code

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

its all there...waiting for you all to join me in understanding the code

Perhaps for lunkheads like me you could spell it out more.

This rag-tag "code" you cracked seems like nothing -- "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

its all there...waiting for you all to join me in understanding the code

Perhaps for lunkheads like me you could spell it out more.

This rag-tag "code" you cracked seems like nothing -- "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

perhaps you missed reading my posts..the more i looked for reasons to denigrate my findings, the more I found

thats when it scared me so much I had to post, knowing full well others would call me a lunactic

when i found this guy GORO also referencing similiar themes i was blown out of my chair.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinist47
An apple a day keeps the........
Well I think we can add this one to the list also!!!!

actually you all , including me, forgot to mention this

the APPLE symbol is 100% associated with TEACHERS, SCHOOLKIDS

the classic image of kid giving teach the apple,

the apple like garden of eden represents knowledge, and loss of innocence

i nailed it again!

You didn't nail anything. Every word and every symbol has literally hundreds of connections you can make with it, and when you take everything else that also has literally hundreds of connections, you can make anything connect to almost anything else.

You probably don't use facebook, but if you do, look through your friends lists sometime. And then look at the friends of your friends. It's amazing who you'll discover you're linked to by just one or two friends. Everything is linked to everything else in this world, but there are no deep conspiracies in it, it's just the way things are.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Take the word "Apple".

Apples are "red", or "green". They are "fruit", they are "round", they are "food", they grow on "trees". Now take just one of those loose connections, say "trees". Trees grow in forests, forests are home to many "animals". "Bears" are "animals". The "Bears" are an American sports team from "Chicago". "Chicago" is a musical containing dozens of actors and performers who will have links to thousands of other important people.

I could go on and on forever, but I hope you get my point.

There are no strict criteria to determine whether the links you are making are meaningful or just random "noise", so your thread is enterianing, but worthless.
edit on 17-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Take the word "Apple".

Apples are "red", or "green". They are "fruit", they are "round", they are "food", they grow on "trees". Now take just one of those loose connections, say "trees". Trees grow in forests, forests are home to many "animals". "Bears" are "animals". The "Bears" are an American sports team from "Chicago". "Chicago" is a musical containing dozens of actors and performers who will have links to thousands of other important people.

There are no strict criteria to determine whether the links you are making are meaningful or just random "noise", so your thread is enterianing, but worthless.

your point is stupid. i DID NOT do that in my research here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Take the word "Apple".

your point is stupid. i DID NOT do that in my research here.

You clearly did.

"Newton" meaning "newtown", meaning "A New World Order Town" is a perfect example that is far more tenuous and absurd than the examples I just cited.

Linking "newton" to the scientist who allegedly had an apple fall on his head is an even more tenuous link to Apple.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
PS yes i'm gambling with buying lots of apple call positions last few days on this. lets see what happens in next few days.

PS MOD..the CASSANDRA Symbolism has me intriqued

apollo cursed sandy so no one would believe her predictions.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

ADAM as in ADAM's APPLE, Adam as is 1st innocent man of god , expelled from Garden of Eden. The serpent stuff, the Dark Knight stuff flew thru my head!!!! Dont need to look up ADAM meaning. What about last name? meaning or translation of ethnic names?
Lanza means LANCE, SPEAR..SHOOT!!!! in SPANISH. translation.babylon.com...
It means noble/eager in italian or something as well.

Another example of silliness on your part.

I mean...really? You don't see the resemblance to my examples above, here? At all?

I'm going to stop now because you're getting way more time and attention than you deserve.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

2. The town in CT is called Newtown, CT in "Fairfield" County

A. newtown as in "new world order town"? an example of what is to come if we allow it? or perhaps some point of leverage to now use to progress to banning guns or other agenda of the dark knight cabal?

A. I researched one of the players names. www.cnn.com... . Jovan Belcher randomly freaks out. JOVAN as in JOVE, as in supreme god/Jupiter in ROMAN mythology. www.thinkbabynames.com...

You forgot to mention that the Colorado shooting occurred in the town of Aurora, the Roman goddess of the dawn. So you have 2 Roman mythology references(Jove and Aurora) and 2 references to a kind of renewal or a new age coming (Aurora and Newtown).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

perhaps you missed reading my posts.

That's the thing. I have read your posts.

I see no "code cracked".

All I see is a lot of lumping totally unrelated things together, you saying they are all connected, then sayin the "code is cracked".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Any time you have to use the expression 'as in' to connect two unconnected points, it means you're making it up.

Just so you know.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

You forgot to mention that the Colorado shooting occurred in the town of Aurora, the Roman goddess of the dawn. So you have 2 Roman mythology references(Jove and Aurora) and 2 references to a kind of renewal or a new age coming (Aurora and Newtown).

OMG
My name is Christopher , meaning "Christ bearer, or bearer of Christ."

By above logic and OP's logic I may be the second coming!!!

Or maybe (even though I'm a man) I may bear a child that turns out to be Christ!!!!!

Though I'm sure my ridiculous examples won't get through to the "believers" in the thread, just thought I'd point out how absurd these "connections" can seem.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It is part of thelemic or ritual magic. It acts mostly on the subconscious level and I feel in this case is subliminally preparing people for this kind of activity to occur.

The batman movie is about a bad guy coming up from a pit to take over Gotham and when he is in the stadium he makes a quote along the lines of, "The law shall be, do what you want" which is besically a rip off of Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." The coming up from the pit is clearly a Biblical reference and the latter a reference to a massively influential Satanist.

Was the “Batman Shooting” a Ritualistic Murder Carried Out by Mind Controlled Patsy?
vigilantcitizen.com...

Released only days before the shooting, Lil Wayne’s video “My Homies Still” features him and his boys sitting in a movie theater full of skeletons. Aside from this scarily prophetic scene, the video features many dismembered dummies, a symbol associated with Mind Control.

The lil wayne video is possibly connected by his namesake Wayne which is the name of batman.

You have to realize that most of this is a play on the mind, DARPA is even involved in creating the best ways present ideas (no matter their content) to have them accepted by the public.

This Advanced DARPA Study Has Perfected Mind Control In Squids
www.businessinsider.com...

DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers' Helmets
www.popsci.com...

When you read the literature on thelemic magic and other occult studies it is easier to understand the matter as harnessing energy. It can also be viewed in a political sense as gathering votes, but in this case the voter may not be aware that they have even voted.

Here is a nice little article to help expand on the subject;
rense.com...

Experiments conducted by researcher Herbert Krugman reveal that when a person watches television, brain activity switches from the left to the right hemisphere. The left hemisphere is the seat of logical thought. Here, information is broken down into its component parts and critically analyzed. The right brain, however, treats incoming data uncritically, processing information in wholes, leading to emotional, rather than logical responses. The shift from left to right brain activity also causes the release of endorphins, the body's own natural opiates--thus, it is possible to become physically addicted to watching television, a hypothesis borne out by numerous studies which have shown that very few people are able to kick the television habit. It's no longer an overstatement to note that the youth today that are raised and taught through network television are intellectually dead by their early teens.

PS
The trolls are going to troll it is better to reply to them with the facts of the matter so that they at least have to apply some mental capacity.

Don't forget it was also 'all just a coincidence' that before 9-11 a conspiracy show was aired on network TV about a false flag attack on the US by flying plains into the WTC.

People don't want to believe that the real world is not what they want it to be in their daily fantasies.

Seek and you shall find, good luck.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

OMG
My name is Christopher , meaning "Christ bearer, or bearer of Christ."

By above logic and OP's logic I may be the second coming!!!

Or maybe (even though I'm a man) I may bear a child that turns out to be Christ!!!!!

Though I'm sure my ridiculous examples won't get through to the "believers" in the thread, just thought I'd point out how absurd these "connections" can seem.

i didnt forget anything, i cant do it all alone. its all there.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Any time you have to use the expression 'as in' to connect two unconnected points, it means you're making it up.

Just so you know.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW

have you ever heard that?

in reality the code relates to this how sad only 2 people in all of ATS get it yet

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

i didnt forget anything, i cant do it all alone. its all there.

How does that in any way relate to my post you replied to just a little bit above????

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

It is part of thelemic or ritual magic. It acts mostly on the subconscious level and I feel in this case is subliminally preparing people for this kind of activity to occur.

The batman movie is about a bad guy coming up from a pit to take over Gotham and when he is in the stadium he makes a quote along the lines of, "The law shall be, do what you want" which is besically a rip off of Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." The coming up from the pit is clearly a Biblical reference and the latter a reference to a massively influential Satanist.

Was the “Batman Shooting” a Ritualistic Murder Carried Out by Mind Controlled Patsy?
vigilantcitizen.com...

Released only days before the shooting, Lil Wayne’s video “My Homies Still” features him and his boys sitting in a movie theater full of skeletons. Aside from this scarily prophetic scene, the video features many dismembered dummies, a symbol associated with Mind Control.

The lil wayne video is possibly connected by his namesake Wayne which is the name of batman.

You have to realize that most of this is a play on the mind, DARPA is even involved in creating the best ways present ideas (no matter their content) to have them accepted by the public.

This Advanced DARPA Study Has Perfected Mind Control In Squids
www.businessinsider.com...

DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers' Helmets
www.popsci.com...

When you read the literature on thelemic magic and other occult studies it is easier to understand the matter as harnessing energy. It can also be viewed in a political sense as gathering votes, but in this case the voter may not be aware that they have even voted.

Here is a nice little article to help expand on the subject;
rense.com...

Experiments conducted by researcher Herbert Krugman reveal that when a person watches television, brain activity switches from the left to the right hemisphere. The left hemisphere is the seat of logical thought. Here, information is broken down into its component parts and critically analyzed. The right brain, however, treats incoming data uncritically, processing information in wholes, leading to emotional, rather than logical responses. The shift from left to right brain activity also causes the release of endorphins, the body's own natural opiates--thus, it is possible to become physically addicted to watching television, a hypothesis borne out by numerous studies which have shown that very few people are able to kick the television habit. It's no longer an overstatement to note that the youth today that are raised and taught through network television are intellectually dead by their early teens.

PS
The trolls are going to troll it is better to reply to them with the facts of the matter so that they at least have to apply some mental capacity.

Don't forget it was also 'all just a coincidence' that before 9-11 a conspiracy show was aired on network TV about a false flag attack on the US by flying plains into the WTC.

People don't want to believe that the real world is not what they want it to be in their daily fantasies.

Seek and you shall find, good luck.

thanks, dont forget there were 9-11 norad mock drills that day too. LOL. yeah, all coincidence and completely illogical to find so may coincidences and multi contextual overlays and want to question them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join