It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China School Knife Attack - Over 20 injured, including children

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes I know, and I know.

Still, this dog is loyal to it's pound.

^^^Wow, I could be a politician myself.

EDIT: I will not sin for my government though. Big difference. Blind obedience is counter-productive to the country.
edit on 15-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

Another sign that this planet needs assistance from a higher levels to better guide the herd. What day is it when even the children are no longer safe to grow.
I hope that all those harmed recover safe, God bless..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I find it almost comical that Americans readily admit their government tries to keep them in a state of fear yet when you suggest wanting a gun is a symptom of this they go mental, get defensive and start insulting you

Im starting to think they put something in the guns that makes you lose any sense of reason

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You are the insulting one. We have children dead in our country and you think it is A. funny and B. your business to tell us what we did wrong.

F*ck off.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

guns don't really have much to do with it. we also don't come from monkeys IMO

Never insinuated we did my friend. In fact, that would be a step up at this point

I just referenced them because we're so close in physiologically.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes I know, and I know.

Still, this dog is loyal to it's pound.

^^^Wow, I could be a politician myself.

EDIT: I will not sin for my government though. Big difference. Blind obedience is counter-productive to the country.

Yep. I can see you shaking hands and kissing babies as we speak!

Don't you know, wanting to be a politician is like wanting to be a burglar now-a-days? It doesn't have the status it once had, ya know?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You are the insulting one. We have children dead in our country and you think it is A. funny and B. your business to tell us what we did wrong.

F*ck off.

When did I say it was funny

If your talking about my post directed to Human_Alien then it had nothing to do with any shootings.

You need to learn some civility

and BTW you initiated conversation with me and then took offence at a post directed at someone else, maybe you should follow you own advice that you so graciously gave me at the end of your last post

edit on 15/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I find it almost comical that Americans readily admit their government tries to keep them in a state of fear yet when you suggest wanting a gun is a symptom of this they go mental, get defensive and start insulting you

Im starting to think they put something in the guns that makes you lose any sense of reason

Why does it seem you're the ugly step child with red hair on this thread?
I don't think you're saying anything insulting at all.
You're just asking (okay, pestering) people about fear and guns. I'd do the same thing and I friggin live here.
Where are you from?

You do realize this thread is about China, right? I'm surprised we're not all brandished with off-topic warnings.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hahaha the status is still there (I know I know, who woulda thought?). Too bad that's not what I want in life or I'd be set!

I could never be a politician it was a joke

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

HAHA I do enjoy your posts sometimes.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hey lets ban wing chun

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

You're just asking (okay, pestering) people about fear and guns. I'd do the same thing and I friggin live here.
Where are you from?

You do realize this thread is about China, right? I'm surprised we're not all brandished with off-topic warnings.

LMAO

Yeah I know

Its never popular to take the anti gun stance where most Yanks are concerned (Yank is not a derogatory term, its the same as saying Kiwi, Pom or Aussie)

Im an Aussie

Despite my unpopularity Ill keep speaking my mind even though I know its a lost cause, those with guns Im guessing would want to keep them even if it was 100% factual that criminals didnt have them.
They would find a way to justify it

The thread did kind of get derailed but I still feel there is merit to it

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

HAHA I do enjoy your posts sometimes.

What do you mean sometimes? Ya wanna fight? Whoops......we're supposed to be more brotherly and peaceful now huh?
Okay...'sometimes' is good enough so thank you.
Now, if we all could just resolve our differences as demonstrated just now then....well frankly, I wouldn't recognize the planet!!

I still feel so incredibly bad for these children. They are all so innocent and so deserving of a happy and fearless life.
I just hate people some times and I don't use that word that often.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Nah not me. I love all sinners. That's how my Lord showed me to be.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LMAO

Yeah I know

Its never popular to take the anti gun stance where most Yanks are concerned (Yank is not a derogatory term, its the same as saying Kiwi, Pom or Aussie)

Im an Aussie

Despite my unpopularity Ill keep speaking my mind even though I know its a lost cause, those with guns Im guessing would want to keep them even if it was 100% factual that criminals didnt have them.

Sad how you have to qualify every word (Yanks) so you don't get beat up.

I think some people might feel guns are an extension of their prowess. And it could be for SOME.. an insecurity as well.
It's like short men riding big Harley's kinda attitude. It makes one feel more powerful than they really are.

Guns are not the answer. If people want protection for protection sake then, there are non-lethal weapons strong enough to render the perpetrator incapacitated.

How about we start a thread about all the kids who accidentally kill themself or someone else when their parents gun accidentally goes off?
I would love to see those statistics and compare them to the guns that literally protected someone from certain death.
Somehow I think the accidental killings might take the lead.

Oh, taser guns 'accidentally' kill over 500 people a year because after all, they're not built to kill.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There are no legal and viable sub-lethal weapons for us. Trust me, there are those of us that keep up on that kind of stuff.

Most self-defense shootings are not reported as such. It is almost impossible to get statistics on it, the feds caught a lot of stuff this year over that.

People should be taught to keep their weapon on their hip and away from their child
. It is terrible to say there was a guy in the next town over that let his child get his gun. The child lived thank God.... but still was shot.

edit: the tasers often get stuck on jackets and such and don't penetrate. Also, the ones that are legal for civilians are one-shots.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

SLAYER

Here's a way out there theory.

The Connecticut was a programmed individual let loose on a school of children as a false flag to take guns away.

Then a programmed individual is let loose in China but with a knife and with the objective to only injure the children and not kill them.

The purpose is to give the perception that guns are bad and kill people but knives don't, so the public are more willing to give up their guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Its amazingly refreshing to find a yank who thinks like you and is able to articulate it.

Id love to see that thread and if you liked I could help with some research but I personally wouldnt post it, would be much better coming from an American as that would get rid if the whole "you dont know whats its like here" or the "dont tell us what to do" crowd.

I fear even if we were able to show a 1000:1 ratio of deaths vs lives saved people would still say "but the parents were irresponsible, they didnt hide the guns/teach their kids to use them properly/ they left the ammo in" etc etc.

I dont think any of these people would see logic or common sense even if it were in their face, turkey slapping them while wearing a pink tutu and singing star spangled banner at the top of its voice

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Where are you from?

LMAO

Yeah I know

Im an Aussie

just like no matter what they say, you'll continue to find reasons why we shouldn't be allowed to have them.

i still think people in other countries shouldn't even have an opinion on it but hey, you do.. i'm over it. cant wait to see you reply like a madman to every thread on here about guns and roll my eyes

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A lot of babies are being cut to death everyday by abortion clinics in partial birth abortions . I would hate to know the numbers . And we call that legal ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join