It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China School Knife Attack - Over 20 injured, including children

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You speak with wisdom, reason and logic. your fellow Americans must hate you

Before anyone jumps down my throat it was a joke.

Thanks for the insightful response, now if I could just get a gun advocate to answer the same question instead of going into hiding or just plain ignoring it Ill be a happy man.

Wish I could give more than 1 star

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Ok child I am done playing your stupid game I answered your questions.

BTW where illegal guns come from doesn't matter. Where illegal guns used in crime normally come from is what matters. Our high schoolers even steal police guns and put them up for sale. Home invasion is a serious problem in our country.

Regardless, you are being deceptive and we are done talking.

edit: sorry, should never engage in discussions with people who care about stars and consider themselves important and intelligent. My apologies everyone, continue the thread.
edit on 15-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Well that's very much true, but it is said that we are going through "hell". Like the boom and bust cycle, we are at the VERY VERY VERY bottom, which is called "Hell" but we are slowly making it back up the cycle and then it flat lines, which is said to be the "Apotheosis". The golden age for man.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I disagree reincarnation is not real. Off topic though. Don't fall for that hidden hands guy please.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

LMFAO

you didnt answer any questions put to you and barely address any of my points.
If I was concerned about stars I would argue for your side which is obviously the most popular.

Yes scurry off like the rest of your delusion kind.
You have a gun so youll be safe

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Your question : why are Americans so scared that they think they need guns?
Your answer : you have never had to shoot it out for your life so go "scurry along" and pretend you are safe. Pray that your right. Keep calling us scared, but if you lived in an impoverished American city (which I do not) you would probably kill yourself.

For the rest of the more specific questions, I answered those as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Hey have you ever considered that a big push for space exploration would have gotten us just as much technology as war did?

Er, I think you're asking the wrong person because I believe our space technology (hence exploration) is courtesy of alien technology.
Ironically enough, I think BECAUSE of our weapons and our barbaric approach and disregard towards our fellow Human beings, aliens haven't made their grand stand yet. And by the looks of things, they won't. Because our military is ordered to shoot 'em down first, ask questions later then, proceed to deny it.

Weapons are holding us back. Not evolving us.

And as the late great Jimi Hendrix once said, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

edit on 15-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't agree with you, but screw it same concept. We need to stop killing each other and make progress in a more beneficial way.

Now most would say war is responsible for most of our technology. You say aliens. Either way the point is stop killing each other and get off this plant. God made a whole universe you know....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No one knows why someone "flips" unless that someone leaves a detailed "note" giving us info.

I think more people are "flipping" at the moment due to the effects of the banking collapse. Money becomes scarce and amongst other things health support, particularly mental health, dwindles.....people with problems appear.

Who they choose, why they do it is probably independent to that persons problems/history but its not good for the rest of us!

Mental health problems need more money investing and more actions taken to help stop this kind of thing happening.

Gun control will help but as you see elsewhere....knives etc will take the place of guns and murders/attacks will still happen.

This is coming from someone who has been asking for mental health support/help for the past 20 years and is still waiting for PROPER help.

If its mental it should be fundemental when it comes to the amount of help you receive.......BELIEVE ME it becomes easier to hide your feelings/thoughts/intentions the longer you go WITHOUT help!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Your question : why are Americans so scared that they think they need guns?
Your answer : you have never had to shoot it out for your life so go "scurry along" and pretend you are safe. Pray that your right. Keep calling us scared, but if you lived in an impoverished American city (which I do not) you would probably kill yourself.

For the rest of the more specific questions, I answered those as well.

That is in no way an answer

I can see Im not gonna get anywhere with you so well leave it there.

thanks anyway

I don't agree with you, but screw it same concept. We need to stop killing each other and make progress in a more beneficial way. Now most would say war is responsible for most of our technology. You say aliens. Either way the point is stop killing each other and get off this plant. God made a whole universe you know....

1st intelligent thing Ive seen you post

edit on 15/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I don't agree with you, but screw it same concept. We need to stop killing each other and make progress in a more beneficial way.

Now most would say war is responsible for most of our technology. You say aliens. Either way the point is stop killing each other and get off this plant. God made a whole universe you know....

Exactly. And I know I'm segueing off topic a bit, but once our spiritual side kicks in and replaces this survival side, we can begin to experience things off this planet.

Guns are not the answer. Neither is fear. But as long as we possess one of those--- the other one won't disappear.
It's a cycle that's keep us only one chromosome and about three brain cells away from the monkey kingdom.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Stop mocking this great country because of tragedies that have occurred in it you unintelligent unimportant man. We like our guns for some very good reasons.

edit: just caught your edit.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

guns don't really have much to do with it. we also don't come from monkeys IMO

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Stop mocking this great country because of tragedies that have occurred in it you unintelligent unimportant man. We like our guns for some very good reasons.

Me and others like me will stop mocking it when you guys stop making a mockery of it.

You like your guns cause your fearful, once again not saying anyones a coward but you are fearful.

I dont understand why people cant just admit it plainly rather than hiding behind " I need it for protection" Yes you need it for protection because you FEAR if you dont have it you or your family will end up dead.

You live in fear, deal with it

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well, the 2nd amendment saved my life and the only thing I fear is God. Past that, if my brother would have had a gun and/or not been in a stupid "gun free" zone he would be alive.

You are making a mockery of yourself, can you not see that simple man?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am not taking sides but....this country is great?? Why? Because we have freedom and are allowed guns?

You are led to believe governments grant you our freedoms instead of seeing that that's our birth right!!! And because of that, you feel gratitude instead of feeling cheated!

You and I should be able to go anywhere we want at any time on OUR planet but instead governments make laws and restrictions that prevent said-freedom.

I don't remember signing up for this, do you? But hey, if you're happy, more power to you.

But I am so ashamed of this country (the representatives) that it's not even remotely funny.

Aaron Russo. I recommend getting familiar with his work.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This country is great for a wide variety of reasons. The constitution is simply amazing. It protects the most basic human rights that other countries often do not have.
This country is great because of all the people that suffered so we could have a better life

There are problems yes. They can be fixed. We just have to have a level head, and get rid of the corporate influence.

edit: I know, freedom should be a birthright by default. The reason you feel that way is because you live here. If you lived elsewhere, you would know that there is a very bloody price to pay if you want freedom in a world of sinners.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Me and others like me will stop mocking it when you guys stop making a mockery of it.

You like your guns cause your fearful, once again not saying anyones a coward but you are fearful.

I dont understand why people cant just admit it plainly rather than hiding behind " I need it for protection" Yes you need it for protection because you FEAR if you dont have it you or your family will end up dead.

You live in fear, deal with it

We are made to feel fear is a handicap but yet that's what's propagated and the sentiment were left with.
Fear. Fear. Fear.
Fear terrorists. Fear foods. Fear global warming. Fear obesity. Fear authority. Fear disease. Fear microwaves. Fear cell phones. Fear the water. Fear our neighbors. Fear flying. Now, fear going to school.

Puh-lease. if anyone says they are fearless I'll tell them they're full of it.

We are SO incredibly off topic. I thought this was the Connecticut thread.
Sorry OP. I didn't mean to derail your thread, Please accept my apologies.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Substitute NWO influence for corporate influence in my last post if you are a die-hard conspiracy theorist.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This country is great for a wide variety of reasons. The constitution is simply amazing. It protects the most basic human rights that other countries often do not have.
This country is great because of all the people that suffered so we could have a better life

There are problems yes. They can be fixed. We just have to have a level head, and get rid of the corporate influence.

edit: I know, freedom should be a birthright by default. The reason you feel that way is because you live here. If you lived elsewhere, you would know that there is a very bloody price to pay if you want freedom in a
world of sinners.

I appreciate your civil replies
but I feel this way because I am paying attention not because I'm comparing. Hell Canada with it's free health and education systems sounds pretty good to me although I've renouced academia.

By the way our Constitution is being dismantled as we speak starting with executive orders.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join