It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy was Enoch Ever Right! The Meaning of the Mayan Calendar Solved on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
ATS will deleted this most likely. Hit save and repost. It's important.

It was the Video of NWOwned that clued me in on why the number of years below is significant. I can't believe I never saw this before. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would the pyramid people (Fallen Angels - Watchers) keep track of 5125.36 years? I have your answer. Enoch Was Right after all.

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 72.222. Multiply this by 70 generations and you have 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

The question is, when did Enoch deliver the message of the 70 generation judgment? When did the civilizations around Enoch find out and when did the judgment clock begin to tick? That's all you need. Pyramids around the Earth mark the kingdoms and territory of the Watchers. Each of them took over a location. When Adam was around 450 years old, he was told something very special by God. He lived 930 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 past Adam when he was 365. Enoch is Hermes (Thoth) the first. There were three in the generations of Hermes. Read the book of Jasher and you find out that the Watchers were totally corrupt. They were eating people, having their way with Earth women and teaching war. Okay, let's put it together.

Adam was told this at around 450 years Old:

WITNESS 6)

Book of Adam and Eve

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and
walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which
you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen.

2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the
meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

470 years or so later, Enoch was taken. In between that time, Enoch walked with God and was given the information of 70 generations of judgment against the watchers.

Here you are ATS. My Christmas Gift early.

The Mayan Calendar is the countdown of the Watchers until time is up for them. What else can we see by the light of this revelation?

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

The Bible speaks from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22 about "The Day of the Lord." Possession of Earth starts soon. Keep your eyes peeled. For more about this entire story, see my threads. All things are destiny and I suppose this was mine.

Love God and Love others. Repentance is the reason you are in the waters of life (Baptism).

Be Safe...

edit on 13-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think Enoch was just as non-existent and full of it as all those other mythical beings. Just my opinion tho....Am I still allowed to give that?
ETA: cool story though

edit on 13-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Interesting. I do have a question for you though.

So, after reviewing all these numbers and dates even going back to Adam; according to you, how old is planet Earth?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is one more important reason Enoch was told this 70 generation thing.

After the Flood Noah and his family were being tormented by the disembodied demons, all 200 million of them.
So he complained to God there were too many of them, so they were put into a time locked stasis pit (called the Abyss). 180 million were imprisoned and 20 million were left to wander the Earth, and let free choice between evil and Good be an option, which means they were here to do a job. Weird eh?

And that time is very near, when the Key of the Abyss will be turned in the lock and let thosse hideous demon prisoners out. All 193 million to join the 7 million around currently.
(It got down to this number due to the Christians casting out demons and sending them to the Pit. And Solomon had a hand in the banishment of demons too.)

I read this in the Book of Jasher, which was quoted by Jude I think. Jesus knew about this Book of Jasher and most probably read it.

This is when the tares will be collected and burnt too.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

S&F for

but I stopped
reading after
Enoch...

I don't know Enoch
so i have no way
to verify his findings

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ok,so here is Enoch for those not in the circle of religion.

Enoch (Hebrew: חֲנוֹךְ, Modern H̱anokh Tiberian Ḥănōḵ; Arabic: إدريس‎ ʼIdrīs) is a character that appears in the Book of Genesis and a figure in the Generations of Adam. Enoch is described as the greatx4 grandson of Adam (through Seth) (Genesis 5:3-18), the son of Jared, the father of Methuselah, and the great-grandfather of Noah. The text reads—uniquely in the Generations—that Enoch "walked with God: and he was not; for God took him", (Genesis 5:22-29) suggesting he did not experience the mortal death ascribed to Adam's other descendants. Despite the brief descriptions of him, Enoch is one of the main two focal points for much of the 1st millennium BC Jewish mysticism, notably in the Book of Enoch. Additionally, Enoch is important in some Christian denominations: He is commemorated as one of the Holy Forefathers in the Calendar of Saints of the Armenian Apostolic Church and the Armenian Catholic Church on July 26. He also features in the Latter Day Saint movement.

en.wikipedia.org...(ancestor_of_Noah)

And I don't see any relation to Enoch and the Mayans,sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I like your theory. It has more merit than most claims.

This might sound ignorant, but where can all these books be found? I'm not all familiar with anything but the new testament, so these books sound foreign to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Interesting. I do have a question for you though.

So, after reviewing all these numbers and dates even going back to Adam; according to you, how old is planet Earth?

That is likely not relevant since God's reckoning of time is expressed from his point of view. Time dilation could account for six days as any span of time depending of how God sees things. The story is His story to us from his perspective and frame of reference. Man is made on the sixth day.

Day 1: The heavens, the earth, light and darkness.

Day 2: Heaven

Day 3: Dry land, the seas, and vegetation.

Day 4: The sun, the moon and the stars.

Day 5: Living creatures in the water, birds in the air.

Day 6: Land animals and people.

Day 7: God "rested".

We know that the golden spiral is the mechanism that nature works from. Day one should be the longest. Day seven the shortest. Adam comes on day six. Is it possible that after God rested, Adam was given consciousness and sentience? I don't know, but what I do know is that the genealogies and years given in Genesis allow us to calculate Adam's life to today. There have been 6000 years. As for the watchers, they found out about God's judgement sometime before Enoch was taken by God. This allows a window of time that makes the Mayan calendar make sense finally. There is now a motive for the calendar that fits our historical records.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here is your smoking gun that tells why God allowed the Angel of Darkness and the Angel of Light to be in balance until the last day. Just as stated in this dead sea scroll, it is happening. 2000 years later and we see it coming to be. Eyes Wide Open

Originally posted by AriesJedi
There is one more important reason Enoch was told this 70 generation thing.

After the Flood Noah and his family were being tormented by the disembodied demons, all 200 million of them.
So he complained to God there were too many of them, so they were put into a time locked stasis pit (called the Abyss). 180 million were imprisoned and 20 million were left to wander the Earth, and let free choice between evil and Good be an option, which means they were here to do a job. Weird eh?

And that time is very near, when the Key of the Abyss will be turned in the lock and let thosse hideous demon prisoners out. All 193 million to join the 7 million around currently.
(It got down to this number due to the Christians casting out demons and sending them to the Pit. And Solomon had a hand in the banishment of demons too.)

I read this in the Book of Jasher, which was quoted by Jude I think. Jesus knew about this Book of Jasher and most probably read it.

This is when the tares will be collected and burnt too.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

I like your theory. It has more merit than most claims.

This might sound ignorant, but where can all these books be found? I'm not all familiar with anything but the new testament, so these books sound foreign to me.

Book of Enoch

Jude 1 in the NT shows the parallel of Enoch 1 and verifies the story for us.

Epistle of Barnabas

www.sacred-texts.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Book of Jasher

Start with chapter 4 of book of Jasher so you can see DNA manipulation from the watchers. Of all the books, this one tells you the most of Enoch's life and how the watchers corrupted mankind.

The book of Jubilees states this interesting fact: This is what Noah told his sons after coming off the ark.

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I read an interesting book last night which you might be interested in. It seems as though religion and Mythology share very similar traits.. I got this from The Chronicles of Akakor.

The Strangers said their home was called Schwerta, a world far distant in the depths of the universe where their ancestors lived and from and from where they had come to bring their knowledge to other worlds. Our priests say that it was a powerful empire made up of many planets, as numerous as grains of dust on the road. And they also say both worlds, that of our Former Masters and the earth itself, meet one another every 6,000 years. Then the gods return.

It seems as though what your saying is very close to what these South Americans are talking about also. Not only that, they give a very accurate history of when the last catastrophes took place and roughly when they are due too return because of a natural occuring cycle. Also with that, descriptions of the signs in the sky are also mentioned.

"There were strange signs in the sky. Twilight covered the face of the Earth. The Sun still shone, but there were grey mists, big and powerful, that began obscuring the daylight. Strange signs stood in the sky. The stars were dull like stones. A poisonous haze drifted over the hills. Evil-smelling fire hung in the trees. A red Sun and a Black path crossed each other. Black, Red, all four corners of the world were red"

And this was what the people seen. It sounds eerily similar to what is spoken about in the bible..

"The chosen servants were fearful and terrified. They no longer saw the Sun, the moon, or the stars. Confusion and darkness erupted everywhere. Strange images passed above their heads. Resin dripped from the sky, and by twilight, men were desperate for food. They killed their own brothers. They forgot the testament of the gods. The era of blood had started."

And heres the part where they speak about the 6000 year cycle.

And the same thing will happen in the future catastrophe which our priests have calculated from the course of the stars. For men's history runs in preordained paths. Everything is repeated, everything returns in circles lasting 6000 years. Our former masters tauht us this law. Again, 6000 years have gone by since the last great Catastrophe, and it is 6000 years since our former masters left us for the Second time. Once again, ominous signs appear in the sky. Animals flee in panic. Wars have broken out.

If you haven't read this book, I recommend you do. The 6000 years is also significant in this book. And we are possibly due right now considerin that the last apparent catastrophe happened around 4000 b.c. According to their interpretation of our calendar we are in the year 12,493...

The Chronicles of Akakor

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
MIND=BLOWN
Star and flag for you sir
Excellent, and well put together thread, I enjoyed reading this, thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What's interesting about this theory is that it's not even remotely original.

You've referenced the Mayans - but they were by no means the only civilisation that was looking toward this event. For many, the timing is even identical. Clearly the ancients knew something that many of us have forgotten - or were informed of something that we have chosen not to retain in our own knowledge.

I know WND is sensationalist, but the book they reference, 'Apollyon Rising', details a lot of this information:

www.wnd.com...

The author of that book, Tom Horn, also speaks about it here:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thank you, EnochWasRight and AriesJedi for the leads on "The Book of Jasher".
But where is this in the Book of Jasher?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

It was the Video of NWOwned that clued me in on why the number of years below is significant. I can't believe I never saw this before. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would the pyramid people (Fallen Angels - Watchers) keep track of 5125.36 years? I have your answer. Enoch Was Right after all.

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

Be Safe...

I have just got the meaning of your name and of this thread!!!
I always thought perhaps you were a Fascist!!

In the UK we had a controversial politician who made a speech that was thought to be racist known as the 'rivers of blood' speech. Now a lot of far-right supporters o fascist groups like Blood & Honour or The BNP wear badges and t-shirts saying 'Enoch Was Right' along with other items daubed with the phrase.
There's even a blog with your username!

Anyway, glad to discover you aren't actually a white supremacist!
edit on 14-12-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Another way to think about the timeline is by the Jubilee years. They happen every 50 years (also every 7). 7X7 is 49 and then the last year after (50) is a jubilee.

Genesis 6:3

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

120 X 50 Jubilee Years = 6000 years

I have a countdown clock listed in this thread by the dates that are significant to Israel.

Jubilee Years and Dates

Notice that the verse in Genesis 6 happens right after this:

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

You can then think about this another way. If a generation is approximately 70 years, then the date Israel became a nation (1948) plus 70 is 2018. There are seven years of tribulation. If there is a peace agreement with Israel shortly, we are entering that tribulation. in 2015, during the next tetrad moon cycle, the Antichrist will break the peace.

Additionally, Isaiah 17 and 19 are being fulfilled now. Prophecies of Syrian City Being Destroyed and Egypt Waking

All my threads cover these topics. My signature also has articles on these topics in detail.

edit on 14-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26

The verses I quote about the 70 generations is in the book of Enoch. The very first chapter is a parallel to Jude 1 in the Bible, right before Revelation. Read the book of Enoch and do a key word search for 'generations.' Read the entire first half of Enoch and you get a sense that Enoch was given a tour of the universe, black holes and galaxies. he was witness to more than any other man at the time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Right. That's another guy. I have see the name, but never realized the fact until after selecting the username here. I think it is obvious that my platform and his are different. Love for others is my main dissertation.

Originally posted by b14warrior

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Enoch 1

Be Safe...

I have just got the meaning of your name and of this thread!!!
I always thought perhaps you were a Fascist!!

In the UK we had a controversial politician who made a speech that was thought to be racist known as the 'rivers of blood' speech. Now a lot of far-right supporters o fascist groups like Blood & Honour or The BNP wear badges and t-shirts saying 'Enoch Was Right' along with other items daubed with the phrase.
There's even a blog with your username!

Anyway, glad to discover you aren't actually a white supremacist!
edit on 14-12-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You say that Enoch is Hermes (Thoth)?!

His transcendent learning caused Hermes to be identified with many of the early sages and prophets. Investigators believe that it was Hermes who was known to the Jews as "Enoch," called by Kenealy the "Second Messenger of God." Hermes was accepted into the mythology of the Greeks, later becoming the Mercury of the Latins. He was revered through the form of the planet Mercury because this body is nearest to the sun: Hermes of all creatures was nearest to God, and became known as the Messenger of the Gods.

Wow!

Hermes in his Book of Thoth revealed to all mankind the "One Way," and for ages the wise of every nation and every faith have reached immortality by the "Way" established by Hermes in the midst of the darkness for the redemption of humankind.

Sounds very familiar in sentiment to the lessons learnt in the New Testiment.

What is the meaning of Enoch (and Elijah) of having been "taken" and not die, in your opinion?

Thanks for another fascinating and thought provoking thread!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26

"Is not this written in the Book of Jasher?" Joshua 10.13
"Behold it is written in the Book of Jasher." II Samuel 1.18

The Book Of Jasher

edit on 12/14/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join