It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Over 10,000 US-NATO Troops Mass Ahead of Syria Invasion; Patriot Missiles Deployed in Turkey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Report: Over 10,000 US-NATO Troops Mass Ahead of Syria Invasion; Patriot Missiles Deployed in Turkey

www.thedai lysheeple.com

For the third time in as many decades the United States is massing soldiers and military assets on the border of a middle eastern country.

The USS Eisenhower, an American aircraft carrier that holds eight fighter bomber squadrons and 8,000 men, arrived at the Syrian coast yesterday in the midst of a heavy storm, indicating US preparation for a potential ground intervention.

While the Obama administration has not announced any sort of American-led military intervention in the war-torn country, the US is now ready to launch such action “within days…”

…If the US decides to interv
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They are behind schedule in their plans to invade 7 middle eastern countries so the psychopaths are playing catch up.

This is WWIII manifesting before you very eyes folks with Russia in the fray and I am sure China etc.

They don't care if millions die in their lust for power and control over all resources! And you do realize humans are just a resource to them... When oh when will the people wake up...

www.thedai lysheeple.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The masses will never wake up. Sadly, not enough people in the world care to make a difference.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So are you suggesting that Syria shouldn't be stopped?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't know how I feel about that one.. If the U.S. was under attack by US militias and foreign terrorists and they took over large parts of teh land I know the US military would strike them. Then they would cry about the evil US striking civilians.. So then Russia could come in and blow up the military so that the innocent terrorists don't get blown up anymore?? Then Russia would set up the voting for the new glorious rise of Russia in the west..

I see the other side to. I know from some old Syrian friends that Assad is not a good guy, and even before that they left to get away from war.. They each had long slash scars from something like a machete.. They were the only 2 men who survived the rest of the family

So I guess it comes down to how far can a government go to stop violence against them?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
They are behind schedule in their plans to invade 7 middle eastern countries so the psychopaths are playing catch up.

This is WWIII manifesting before you very eyes folks with Russia in the fray and I am sure China etc.

They don't care if millions die in their lust for power and control over all resources! And you do realize humans are just a resource to them...

Humans are nothing more than a species. The only difference between us and animals is that "we" understand each other. I would rather see us defend the last of other species than argue about a few humans. There is 7 billion people. We are not even close to being endangered however tigers, polar bears, and hundred other animals are. In all honestly, our environment and the world as a hole would be in a better place if we had 30% less people. Ideally that would be to control our birth rate (i.e. such as educate people better as to why they should only have 1 child and wait till their mid-late 30's for it. Instead of popping out 4 by the time that are 25.).

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If the daily sheeple is saying it, it must be true.

EDIT: What RT and the Time and the Jerusalem Post are all saying is that no invasion is planned, but that if Assad uses WMD a coalition COULD be sent in quickly, if so desired.

So.

Hyperbole cancelled.
edit on 9-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by hawkiye

Why should "Syria" be stopped? "Syria" isn't a threat...

Why should the world intervene again? The US has already intervened in Syria - check the rebels..

I once supported the rebels without question but more and more I'm beginning to believe that most civilian attacks are carried out by the rebels..

There is no need for further agitation.

"Syria" shouldn't be stopped....

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The Syrian Government has every right to expel foreign terrorists and rebels trying to overthrow them....

We have no right to intervene.

See recent events in Libya & Egypt and their outcome if you disagree.

This is a ploy to let the Muslim Brotherhood take over the entire Middle East.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
wow, i was hoping we would be able to
avoid this, but its not looking that way....

well, everyone complaining about the snot nosed
little game playing kids now days wont be doing that
for long....

life for everyone is about to change.

the only question is how bad will it get and how
far will it go.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Report: ...

So a blog posting on "the daily sheeple" now qualifies as a "report"???

I think if one wishes to get closer to the source of this story, then one has to see that thedailysheeple stole the content from blacklistednews.

Blacklistednews stole it from rt.com

RT itself quotes other sources, who got their info from "an unnamed US official ", and "a US official", and "anonymous military sources", whilst also propping up the story with the lameass "some have suggested ..." phrase.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by jhn7537

The Syrian Government has every right to expel foreign terrorists and rebels trying to overthrow them....

We have no right to intervene.

See recent events in Libya & Egypt and their outcome if you disagree.

This is a ploy to let the Muslim Brotherhood take over the entire Middle East.

Do they have every right to use chemical weapons on them if they choose to?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Any use of chemical weapons will be from AL CIA-duh forces, meant to demonize the Syrian regime, please do not drink the Kool-Aid....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

i work with a guy from syria and he still has family there, he say that America started this whole thing in order to get a foothold in that area because its an excellent position to place a base in that area of the world. not because there was ever any real threat.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

Any use of chemical weapons will be from AL CIA-duh forces, meant to demonize the Syrian regime, please do not drink the Kool-Aid....

LOL, I guess Syria could NEVER commit or due any wrong... It's ALWAYS the CIA..... wow

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

They said they will not use chemical weapons.. They have been saying that the whole time.. It's a surefire way to make sure you have no support in the world.. Besides chemical weapons would kill way more innocents in houses, than it would kill people running around the houses or whatever it is they are doing..

Those weapons are meant for outside threats.. No fun breathing in chemicals in your own country..

Meanwhile the rebels seem to really want to use chemical weapons.. This tells me these "rebels" are alqueda..
It also tells me If I see chemical weapons being used it won't be from the government.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

All governments are evil to their own degree....But you would have to be living under a rock to believe the MSM garbage that is being spewed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes, the Propaganda is flying....

The Dailysheeple is living up to their name.

"10,000 US-NATO troops mass..."

Meanwhile, If you follow the link it takes you to Blacklisted news which the Dailysheeple misquotes and exaggerates RT
which doesn't say anything about "10,000 Troops"

It does mention

The arrival of the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, one of the 11 US Navy aircraft carriers that has the capacity to hold thousands of men, is now stationed at the coast of Syria, DEBKAfile reports. The aircraft carrier joined the USS Iwo Jima Amphibious Ready Group, which holds about 2,500 Marines.

I suppose the other 7,500 are sailors from the fleet though. I could see that as being a real invasion force if I squint my eyes and plug my ears to reality, being rational and using logic.

Also, If as some are claiming the rebels are the cause of most of the civilian causalities why are all of the massive amounts of refugees not fleeing to Assad's side of the conflict for protection and /or to support him?

tsk tsk tsk...
Eat it up sheeple

edit on 9-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What you wrote appears to be. It's puzzling why the muslim brotherhood or any other extremist groups would be allowed, much less helped, by western powers. Seems to me that the brotherhood must have been created by MI-5. I have heard convincing arguments proposing this. The west allows Sharia and gets the oil money petrodollar agreement. Greed trumps allegiance once again.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join