It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this? WT7 explosions in the windows.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok, so it seems this video was first uploaded a year ago and today it is the first time I've ever seen this. It was brought to my attention by another member in an unrelated thread. Nonetheless, could this be the smoke rising from the smoking gun?

I

How can OS proponents have any doubt?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Hmm...the explosions blew out the windows, but left the walls completely intact? You'd think an explosion designed to weaken the infrastructure would have blown up the walls too, and no one would have been suspicious. They'd just blame it on expansion from the igniting jet fuel.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

How can OS proponents have any doubt?
1. Ignorance
2. Denial
3. Shilling

Pick one.

edit on 6/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by FlySolo

Hmm...the explosions blew out the windows, but left the walls completely intact? You'd think an explosion designed to weaken the infrastructure would have blown up the walls too, and no one would have been suspicious. They'd just blame it on expansion from the igniting jet fuel.

The outside walls? That would make it more suspicious don't you think? After all, they claimed the building came down on it's own merit from WTC1 debris. Not explosions.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder where that footage came from, why was a camera pointed at that building at that time? Wow!! I guess people can attempt to come up with a rationalization for why that building came down that fits in with the OS, but I can't! Good find!

edit on 6-12-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
I wonder where that footage came from, why was a camera pointed at that building at that time? Wow!! I guess people can attempt to come up with a rationalization for why that building came down that fits in with the OS, but I can't! Good find!

Good question. And there is only one comment in the YT site. Bizarre. I guess this clip is too hard to dispute.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why would explosions on the 1st floor blow out windows on the 40th?
Why would explosions on the 40th floor only blow out a few windows on one side and not the entire floor?
Why have explosives on the 40th floor and not the 35th or the 30th?

The building was failing internally at the time the windows cracked and blew out.

Why didn't engineering experts from enemy countries cry foul?
Iran would love to stick a finger in the eye of Bush.
North Korea would love to paint the US government with the stain of a engineering cover up.
But both remained silent. Why is that?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
people just don't want to accept 9/11 could have been something more than a terrorist attack.

just like the german people couldn't accept that their elected government, the nazi party, burned down the reichstag (which would be like the democrats setting fire to the capitol building) or like in ancient rome, the citizens couldn't and wouldn't accept that their caesar, nero, burned down their city and the Christians were blamed.

and now with video showing what appears to be demolition charges bringing down an untouched building, people won't want to believe it because to believe it would destroy their reality and the conspiracy involved would be so great that the only way it would be possible would be if reptilians from another planet controlled earth.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The fact that those 3 building came down as a result of controlled demolition is so obvious as to be laughable. If they came down due to fire, all the building demo companies would be out of business. Want a building to come down perfectly? Just light up some jet fuel. Your building will come down in it's footprint no matter where the fire is.

An inside job. Undeniable. The only question is who did it and why? Who was probably a combonation of the US and some other entity. The why would be a reason to put the police state in high gear in the US and justification to get into the Middle East.

I do love my country. But I now fear my government. What's next...? A littel nuke? EMP? Hoover Dam? Or just a slow (but every increasing) economic collapse.

edit on 6-12-2012 by davjan4 because: removed last line. Too off topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by FlySolo

What jet fuel is it you speak of? In a controlled demo you don't blow the outside walls.. You blow all the inner supports and let the rest fall down and in.. Building 7 is not building 1 and 2..

It's the one that completely fell at free fall speed while building 6 (the base in-between 1 and 2) didn't completely collapse..

Silly..
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Why would explosions on the 1st floor blow out windows on the 40th?
Why would explosions on the 40th floor only blow out a few windows on one side and not the entire floor?
Why have explosives on the 40th floor and not the 35th or the 30th?

Not sure what you're getting at. Either they are explosions or they're not. Makes no difference what floor they're blowing out at the time. If it quacks like a duck...it's a duck

The building was failing internally at the time the windows cracked and blew out.

In that clip, there is no reason for the windows to blow out just like that. It's not coming down at that point.

Why didn't engineering experts from enemy countries cry foul?
Iran would love to stick a finger in the eye of Bush.
North Korea would love to paint the US government with the stain of a engineering cover up.
But both remained silent. Why is that?

Iran has been saying 911 was an inside job from the get go. As for N. Korea well, they're not even in the 21st century. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

I'm sure there are lots and lots of new unseen footage that just hasn't been able to get out yet for whatever reasons. I believe as years go by, more and more evidence with be brought forth. Perhaps people are scared, who knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is all you need to read

barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.ca...

The significance of the Barry Jennings mystery is that his personal story as recounted on video leads to the conclusion that the destruction of the towers on 9/11 was planned. No cause of death has been made public, and the mainstream press has not even covered the death of this American hero.

Nearly one year ago, on August 19, 2008, 53 year old Barry Jennings died, two days before the release of the NIST Final Report on the collapse of WTC7. Jennings was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority. On September 11th, 2001, he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers fell, while attempting to evacuate the WTC 7 Command Center with NYC Corporation Counsel Michael Hess. Jennings publicly shared his experiences with a reporter on the day of 9/11/01, as well as in a lengthy 2007 video interview with Dylan Avery, a small clip of which was then released; subsequently his job was threatened and he asked that the taped interview not be included in Loose Change Final Cut.. However, after an interview with Jennings was broadcast by the BBC in their program The Third Tower ostensibly refuting what he had previously stated to Avery, Avery felt compelled to release the full original video interview to show the distortions made by the BBC. The cause of Jennings' death has not been made public, and a private investigator hired by Avery to discover the cause and circumstances surrounding his death refused to proceed with his investigation. In spite of the significance of Jennings' position with NYC on 9/11 and his controversial eyewitness testimony regarding the collapse of WTC7, the media has not investigated or reported on his death, nor reported on his statements.

Center Is Empty; Jennings Warned to Leave - Jennings will describe that, when he arrives at the emergency command center, “To my amazement, nobody’s there.” He says: “I saw coffee that was still hot, that was still smoldering. They had screens all over the place, but the screens were blank. So I didn’t know what was going on.” He then phones several individuals, including one of his superiors. When Jennings says where he is, the superior responds: “Get out of there. Get out of there now.” Hess then runs back into the center, after having found the stairwell, and says: “We’re the only ones up here. We gotta get out of here.” [Dylan Avery, 2007; BBC, 7/6/2008

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As non-believer of the inside job theory, this video is a game changer for me.

But I must pose the question: Is this video CGI'd to make it look like the windows are being blown out? What is the source of this video?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
some guy claimed he made this to hoax 'truthers'. edward something, i think.
edit on 6/12/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thanks to RoScoLaz here, I did a little digging and uncovered a rat. Considering my own belief that 9/11 was an inside job, it's a little heartbreaking to reveal to the members of ATS that this video is a HOAX, designed to draw out the gullibility of 9/11 truthers.

Ain't no smoking gun here, folks.

The evidence seems pretty clear. No more use for this thread, I guess.

edit on 6-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Once you start walking down the conspiracy lane you have all sorts of other questions you then have to answer.

1.How did they pull the wool over the eyes of the press?
2.How do they prevent the press from publishing all this new evidence?
3.How do they keep all the engineers from publishing the truth?
4.How do they keep all the pilots from publishing the truth?
5.How do they keep all the demolition experts from publishing the truth?
6.If the Gov has all these super powers why do they let ATS have a 911 section?

Look even the head of the CIA can't get a little nookie on the side without being found out and making headline news.

This conspiracy is impossible.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

what a strange little man the guy in the wife-beater is...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

1.How did they pull the wool over the eyes of the press?

Money.

2.How do they prevent the press from publishing all this new evidence?

Money.

3.How do they keep all the engineers from publishing the truth?

Money. And family interests.

4.How do they keep all the pilots from publishing the truth?

See above.

5.How do they keep all the demolition experts from publishing the truth?

See above.

6.If the Gov has all these super powers why do they let ATS have a 911 section?

Because they know that all those super powers have taken care of most, if not all, the evidence. Therefore, chances of us proving their guilt are astronomically small unless there's privately invested evidence that the government overlooked in some small god forsaken corner of the underground.

Seriously, it doesn't take much to shut people up. A few thousand dollars, the promise of a promotion, and the safety of your children and family members as well as your own security is more than enough to ensure silence on your part.

If you don't believe me, look at the Barry Jennings article posted in this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Money
Money
Money

Sorry I don't believe it. There are too many people who would rather 5 minutes of fame then money.
Besides people can't keep their mouth shut. Certainly not this many people for 10 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join