It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

What does your post have to do with contrails?

I understand the issue(s) to be the PTB want us all dead. If so, they can just use a bullet, poison the water, withhold food, or any other more efficient means to do the job. Thinking they would choose to poison the skies through mythological chemtrailing is preposterous!
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There does seem to be some comments about, "military or civilian" in the conversation on the video but it's hard to catch to make a proper context. So perhaps this crew were concerned about the overflys, but whether they were too near vertically or not is far too hard for us to tell. The exhausts seem all to be from the engines, so it would be moot as far KC's spraying using engines only. The only thing that you might connect to, is that all the aircraft concerned are in a radar controlled area, and not over an ocean, where, as far as I know it, the opposing tracks should have a 60 mile lateral separation, unless that has changed. Maybe someone knows different. Frankly, I think the vertical 1000ft separation is dodgy, and we're not yet ready for it. It's not just Murphy's law, it's what happens when any plane malfunctions, and how the crews carry out their functions.
Regardless of that, if you go to the Youtube presentation, the uploader there lists a lot of 'stuff' without actually accrediting it properly, much of it is actually in jet exhaust, which is not good and often underplayed, and that some combustion processes, and after exhaust processes are not fully understood as yet.
No one should ever underplay the idea of chemtrails being used as a means to an end, there are plenty of patents out there to do just that, be it of the 'save the planet' variety or for military advantage, they could be used, and have been in the past, and it's right that people should keep a weather eye on these things, and hold their own counsel, and, since we have the internet, do an awful lot of digging.
edit on 1-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

What does your post have to do with contrails?

I understand the issue(s) to be the PTB want us all dead. If so, they can just use a bullet, poison the water, withhold food, or any other more efficient means to do the job. Thinking they would choose to poison the skies through mythological chemtrailing is preposterous!
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

Can you not grow your own spuds?
The PTB?
The Irish potato famine?
subtly? they're all connected.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
I know what arguments will come about and I know what both sides say about these contrails. What I want to know is why are these aircraft not on radar and why are they so close to civilian aircraft with obvious chemtrails.

How do you know they weren't on radar? Sometime I think people have their heads so deep into a conspiracy that they forget to use critical thought. They were not "so close to civilian aircraft". They were separated according to ATC rules. How do you know what the other planes were? If they were breaking separation TCAS would have been wailing.

Stop being duped by obviously biased videos.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Can you not grow your own spuds? The PTB? The Irish potato famine? subtly? they're all connected.

If you are stating the "chemtrails," have been part of millenial plan to do away with the general populace, then nope, I do not plant my spuds in this type of mental soil. I prefer to live my life in pursuit of truth. The truth is I am not important enough for some fat cat to be concerned about killing me off. And neither are you. And if the PTB are that powerful, they would simply press a button, and poof...game over. No need to waste their time with a "boiling frog."

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by onecraftydude

There is no way to tell if anything in your video is as it's advertised. How did a passenger take pictures of the contrail from a Fed Ex plane? They carry friggin boxes. Military aircraft do not fly without IFF or Transponders as they are called. Every plane in the sky that flies at altitude must have one, and not just to be seen by ATC, they need to identify themselves from the F-15E aircraft that would shoot them down.

If there was to be a military chemtrail plane, you have many maintenance people who work on these planes and they would notice anything that was not normal about the plane. Someone, somewhere would have seen this.

You are almost completely correct in your statements. Almost. Military aircraft can operate in Class A airspace (anything above 18,000 feet pressure altitude) without a transponder. They operate under MARSA (Military Accepts Responsibility for Seperation of Aircraft) rules. Such operations are often at the request of ATC, for example, when you have a formation flight. Mode S transponder returns in such a case would merge and create a blob of garbage on the radar screen.
And freighters usually have a jump seat or 2 (or in the case of a UPS 747 an entire upper deck of seats) for the use of deadheading or commuting pilots, who are not listed as passengers, but as "supplemental crewmembers."

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Can you not grow your own spuds?
The PTB?
The Irish potato famine?
subtly? they're all connected.

The great Potato Famine of 1845-49 wasn't a result of them not being able to grow potatoes. It resulted from the fact that they (the spuds) that were grown were taken by the English.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Uhm, no. The US military has been training foreign troops on US soil since WWII. It has nothing to do with the UN, or martial law or anything else but training our allies in the best ways to work with our troops, and learning how each others equipment works best.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Except not one of those looked like any kind of KC currently in use by the US military (either the KC-135, or the KC-10), and the KC-767 is in use in such small numbers by other countries that they couldn't do much even if they were being used to spray something.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Can you not grow your own spuds? The PTB? The Irish potato famine? subtly? they're all connected.

If you are stating the "chemtrails," have been part of millenial plan to do away with the general populace, then nope, I do not plant my spuds in this type of mental soil. I prefer to live my life in pursuit of truth. The truth is I am not important enough for some fat cat to be concerned about killing me off. And neither are you. And if the PTB are that powerful, they would simply press a button, and poof...game over. No need to waste their time with a "boiling frog."

You missed the point entirely, everyone knows the part played by the English parliament in the Irish famine.
The english administrators were racist in their dealings with the Irish, as well as their Whig, (ultra conservative, like the GOP) economic philosophy. In a few word, they let the Irish die, when it need not have happened, it was a holocaust.

So don't think for a minute that any government would not indulge with mass extinction if they had an agenda,

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I understood the point entirely! I told you the Irish Potato Famine has absolutely zero to do with mythological chemtrails. I told you the all-powerful PTB have no concern whatsoever with my insignificant life or anyone else posting here. If they want us dead, the push a button or pull a trigger. Much more efficient. Why is it someone else's job to make sure you live or die?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

That is also true of the Potato Famine, there was no preconceived plan by Parliament to kill off the Irish, they just wanted the spuds and didn't much care what happened after that. Genocide and holocaust imply intent. Though I wouldn't want to argue which is worse because such a total disregard is sinister in itself.

I don't think anyone would argue that, if so inclined and if they stood to benefit, any government would do whatever it felt it might get away with.

How though, is that proof or even evidence that such a thing is happening? Why does chemtrail theory fall flat on its arse as soon as you remove assumption and blind belief from the equation?

There is this odd misconception among chemtrail believers that people that dismiss chemtrails must trust the government, which in itself is a dumbass assumption.

edit on 2-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thanks for the cogent response. I believe you and I both have stated on numerous occasions we do not like the idea of exhaust in any form; however, until someone comes up with a better way, then internal combustion is it.

I have a lot of problem with plane travel period. I could never understand how or why anyone would allow such a thing. If I petitioned the fire marshal and housing commissioner for approval on the following house to be built:

1) 250 foot aluminum tube;
2) Internal passage of three feet width;
3) five - seven exits;
4) Storage tank of 10,000 gallons containing highly combustible Jet Fuel;
5) Placement on fifty foot deep concrete footings.

I would be laughed out of the room and denied my permit. Yet, we have no problem with these objects flying overhead at 35K feet.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Ha, I never thought of it that way before, but you are right, even though it is statistically the safest way to travel. I kept reminding myself of that when I took my camera on a recent aerial shoot and we came in to land in our Cessna Skyhawk G-ROLY sideways due to crosswinds and the pilot had to kick the rudder to straighten us up just before touchdown. My adrenalin was pumping then alright, and that's only a 4 seater

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Thanks for the cogent response. I believe you and I both have stated on numerous occasions we do not like the idea of exhaust in any form; however, until someone comes up with a better way, then internal combustion is it.

I have a lot of problem with plane travel period. I could never understand how or why anyone would allow such a thing. If I petitioned the fire marshal and housing commissioner for approval on the following house to be built:

1) 250 foot aluminum tube;
2) Internal passage of three feet width;
3) five - seven exits;
4) Storage tank of 10,000 gallons containing highly combustible Jet Fuel;
5) Placement on fifty foot deep concrete footings.

I would be laughed out of the room and denied my permit. Yet, we have no problem with these objects flying overhead at 35K feet.

Didn't stop Joanne Ussary:
www.homeownernut.com...

Lacks 10,000 gallons of kerosene, but note the 500 gallon propane tank

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I like her

No, not like that

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The "Fedex near miss" is not particularly new news.

although a different video, it was covered in this post in March of this year

and features from about 1.08 in this video about KC-135's from August 2011:

There are several simlar videos on YT - eg from December 2010

and others

edit on 2-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

I found this shot to be particularly interesting:

I'm no expert but I get a strong feeling those 'vapor trails' are a lot more than vapor trails.

Those trails look particularly dense partly because of the angle. Look at the body of the plane to see the angle. You are looking along the length of the contrail, so it looks several times as dense as if you were looking at it from directly below.

you are COMPLETELY full of it............nonsense that is .. ~!!!

I don't know what kinda of disinfo you're attempting to spread ..but that CLEARLY is NOT vapor tails.AT ALL !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

10,000 stars and flags would never be enough from me personally.. !!!! Thx you ..

Disinfo agents on here and so called 'experts' say .. that's no miss............total BS!!! you can hear the damm engines through the cockpit as they fly over !!!!

THAT is way to close .. and the pilot DOES make a bank to the left to get out of the way after the tanker goes overhead and only to run into 1 more doing the same thing at the same altitude !!!!!

and yes.. those ARE chemtrails..........

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Why do you say that? Is it because they are so large?

Haven't you noticed that when you see planes leaving trails the plane is quickly dwarfed by the trail behind it? It only happens nearly every time

<< 1  2    4 >>

join