It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I just saw this video and wanted to discuss with everyone what I see.

In the video there are Military aircraft in civilian flight space without clearance. They are CLEARLY SPRAYING.

I have ridden on many a wing and never seen this type of exhaust from a turbine engine (Even a High Bypass).

To say there is no chance of chemtrails is just ignoring what is being documented.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I will admit some of the things claimed in the video are wrong. The planes are not "spraying blood".

I also want to point out that nearly everyone on a plane will have a camera nowadays. We should use those to record what we see. If it can be shown that 2 airplanes at the same altitude produce completely different contrails we will be proving the main argument against chemtrails baseless.

I know what arguments will come about and I know what both sides say about these contrails. What I want to know is why are these aircraft not on radar and why are they so close to civilian aircraft with obvious chemtrails.

If that is a refueling aircraft it has tremendous capacity for fuel/other storage. The storage tanks can supply the engines just as easily as another plane so they make a great sprayer platform. Military pilots will keep their mouths shut. Seems awfully convenient to me. I will add that there is a precedent for this thought so it is not conspiracy "Theory".

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
the vid provides zero evidence for any of its claims

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I have some questions.

What is the reason to believe the caption writers claims that these are military tankers, that ATC and the passenger planes they were filmed from didn't know they were there and that they were spraying? The first aircraft, the only one seen fairly clearly, seems to have a widebody fuselage and more highly swept wings than most transports which are key features of the Boeing 747, not the KC-135 which is military 707. Why can it not be the case that it is commercial air traffic passing at high altitude with varying vertical and lateral separation leaving contrails?

We know that tankers can spray, we have pictures of spraying nozzles and spraying in action. These pictures are of icing tests on other aircraft following close behind, but they certainly *could* be used for chemtrailing too, that is not in doubt.

But what is the reason to suppose that mis-identified videos of airliners proves that they do?
edit on 1-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
I just saw this video and wanted to discuss with everyone what I see.

In the video there are Military aircraft in civilian flight space without clearance. They are CLEARLY SPRAYING.

I have ridden on many a wing and never seen this type of exhaust from a turbine engine (Even a High Bypass).

To say there is no chance of chemtrails is just ignoring what is being documented.

Great catch. Why are these chemtrail planes in civilian airspace almost crashing into the FedEx plane?

You can see on the video the pilot of the FedEx plane was surprised - BY THREE CHEMTRAIL TANKERS - and wanted to move to another altitude to avoid any further encounters. Air Traffic Control didn't know about them either, why were the chemtrail tankers flying without transponders? On all three planes they were broken?

As I've said before, let's not get distracted by the paid agents of the secret governement about the existence of chemtrails, but let's focus on the why.

The debunkers aims are twofold, 1) to debunk, and 2) for those that realize the truth to keep them from discussing the REASON (S) for chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

what utter twaddle - you are simply makinbg facts up to suit your delusions - there is no evidence of any near miss

if the fexex pilot did think he was in a near miss situation he would do a lot more than simply request altitude 340

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why are these tankers and not other civilian aircraft? Who says ATC does not know these other planes are in the sky?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i would hope we all are beyond the chemtrail/contrail question

way too many article with proof exist
even h.a.a.r.p. joint operation with chemtrail

it's not like tptb openly discuss this
they do say cloud seeding under geo-engineering

did they drop leaflets over so asia when they sprayed agent orange muchless inform friendly troops

this article can raise an eye-brow or too over..."global warming" in itself...some carzy idea's are nothing new
chemtrailsplanet.net...

one question i ask
i know there is airspace lines right
commercial has airspace or is it but merely part of military airspace
i'd think military has full airspace use whereas only commercial has limits
edit on 1-12-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy

way too many article with proof exist
even h.a.a.r.p. joint operation with chemtrail

it's not like tptb openly discuss this
they do say cloud seeding under geo-engineering

did they drop leaflets over so asia when they sprayed agent orange muchless inform friendly troops

this article can raise an eye-brow or too over..."global warming" in itself...some carzy idea's are nothing new
chemtrailsplanet.net...

one question i ask
i know there is airspace lines right
commercial has airspace or is it but merely part of military airspace
i'd think military has full airspace use whereas only commercial has limits

Just one of the many articles with proof would be sufficient...Do you have one? I mean, the video shows planes producing contrails.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

no we are not - why ?

because chemtrail proponents fail to furnish any credible evidence of thier claims

thier idea of " proof " is a slurry of thier delusions , ignorance , lies , wishfull thinking , misrepresentations , scientific ineptitude and logical falacies

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
I will admit some of the things claimed in the video are wrong. The planes are not "spraying blood".

How do you know?

I also want to point out that nearly everyone on a plane will have a camera nowadays.

How do you know?

We should use those to record what we see.

Using any instrument for its primary purpose does make sense.

If it can be shown that 2 airplanes at the same altitude produce completely different contrails we will be proving the main argument against chemtrails baseless.

By different, do you mean in appearance or chemical composition? If you can clearly demonstrate difference in chemical composition, then yes, I would want to see that.

I know what arguments will come about and I know what both sides say about these contrails.

So you admit the trails produced by these aircraft are in fact CONTRAILS! MOST EXCELLENT!

What I want to know is why are these aircraft not on radar...

Who says they are not on radar? There is nothing on the video that states definitively the aircraft are not on radar.

...and why are they so close to civilian aircraft with obvious chemtrails.

Damn...

If that is a refueling aircraft it has tremendous capacity for fuel/other storage.

All planes (of the types shown in the video) can be modified in one way or another for specific purposes (hence FedEx planes, KC tankers, etc.)

The storage tanks can supply the engines just as easily as another plane so they make a great sprayer platform.

KC tankers do not make use of their storage tanks for fueling the plane. That fuel is is reserved for refueling other planes.

Military pilots will keep their mouths shut.

So, all military pilots would keep their mouths shut, even though they know they are subjecting humanity to a deadly scourge of harmful chemicals. Including their own families. You would do that? How do you think we found out about Agent Orange?

Seems awfully convenient to me. I will add that there is a precedent for this thought so it is not conspiracy "Theory".

What is convenient? The store down the street? What precedent?
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: Further content

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
this makes a great read...a lil lengthy though
www.lightwatcher.com...

no address of agent orange though?
that in itself is atmospheric reindeer games...yes...no?

i know i'd be a fool to claim knowledge of h.a.a.r.p. testing and if it includes chemtrail usage be co-joined in select applications.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There is no way to tell if anything in your video is as it's advertised. How did a passenger take pictures of the contrail from a Fed Ex plane? They carry friggin boxes. Military aircraft do not fly without IFF or Transponders as they are called. Every plane in the sky that flies at altitude must have one, and not just to be seen by ATC, they need to identify themselves from the F-15E aircraft that would shoot them down.

If there was to be a military chemtrail plane, you have many maintenance people who work on these planes and they would notice anything that was not normal about the plane. Someone, somewhere would have seen this.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
this makes a great read...a lil lengthy though
www.lightwatcher.com...

no address of agent orange though?
that in itself is atmospheric reindeer games...yes...no?

i know i'd be a fool to claim knowledge of h.a.a.r.p. testing and if it includes chemtrail usage be co-joined in select applications.

So the article you provided states the aircraft contrails (not chemtrails) are a possible deterrent to global warming (in itself, an unproven view)...

A question for you and any other chemtrail proponent...If there was any shred of evidence (and I mean shred, i.e., infinitesimal) demonstrating the introduction of additional, life-killing, chemicals through the exhaust of jet engines, why no lawsuit via the courts? Erin Brockovich would be all over this, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I found this shot to be particularly interesting:

I'm no expert but I get a strong feeling those 'vapor trails' are a lot more than vapor trails.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Why?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Why?

I dunno, it just looks very thick and dense, much more than I would expect to see from a vapor. Just seems unnatural to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So, all military pilots would keep their mouths shut, even though they know they are subjecting humanity to a deadly scourge of harmful chemicals.

fun science fact: Did you know that over 60% of people will kill if ordered?

part 2 an apt description of the mentality of "people" who poison/ slow-kill

see also:
en.wikipedia.org...

aaaaaand that's one invalid argument totally debunked, period.
and that's not mentioning cases like hiroshima, nagasaki, dresden,
certain pilots suddenly silent when agent orange got mentioned[ L
L]
or Bradley manning being made an example of, for helping expose murderous pilots so as to continue to keep mouths shut

Next!

edit on 1-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added vid

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by totallackey

Why?

I dunno, it just looks very thick and dense, much more than I would expect to see from a vapor. Just seems unnatural to me.

were there's smoke, there's usually fire

edit on 1-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this is what the "D.O.E." released...official type of stuff
reindeer games in the sky...admitted by d.o.e.
what isn't released as in classified/top secret doc's...we'd never know
anyway
D.O.E. clearly stating...the sky is played with

notice this end of paragraph...DOE will continue support of climate change research at its National Laboratories and other public and "private research institutions"

www.usgcrp.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join