It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Where you coming from bunny boy? Did you actually read the memo? It is actually only a memo after all, not a law, not an EO... a memo. After the crap Issa et al pulled, I can actually see why he would issue such a memo. Obviously sensitive intelligence has to be scrubbed to a greater degree before being trusted to the GOP in Congress.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

1)Petraeus made a statement of how America's biggest mideastern problem was Isreal

Source please

2) The Israelis trust Romney( Netanyahu's business buddy) more than Obama

Hardly source that too.

3) Some in Washington are more seriously aligned with Zionists than others

People need to stop using that word considering it's nothing but a pc term for bigotry.

4) Both Jill Kelley and Paula Broadwell have Zionists connectons

Source it

Both Saxby Chambliss and Diane Feinstein made comments and enacted a bill concerning intelligence leaking from the white house months before Benghazi

www.washingtontimes.com...

She was for leaks until she was against leaks.

7) Why would the FBI investigator leak the investigation to Eddie Cantor (R senator) instead of the proper channels?

I really do love this people trying to scapegoat Cantor after Carneys famous:

Carney said, “Well, I would refer you to the FBI. They have, as I understand it, protocols in place for when they notify the legislative and executive branches of investigations.

cnsnews.com...

8) Kelley and her parents are members of the Lebanonese Christian Maronite community they claim Isreal as their ally.

So what does that have to do with anything?

9) Paula Broadwells connection to Madeline Albright and Duane Clarridge

So? the current administration is a whose who of Clintons cabinet.

Then you will have enough information to have a valid theory of what might be happening in Washington

Not really the only thing I saw there was opinion, and someone throwing the word zionist around like normal.

Really want to talk research here:

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

Which makes Allah the biggest "zionist" there is.

edit on 25-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Everything I listed was posted with links in other threads. If you want to know the truth research it.
edit on 25-11-2012 by FreebirdGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Where you coming from bunny boy? Did you actually read the memo? It is actually only a memo after all, not a law, not an EO... a memo. After the crap Issa et al pulled, I can actually see why he would issue such a memo. Obviously sensitive intelligence has to be scrubbed to a greater degree before being trusted to the GOP in Congress.

Nothing is ever "just" a memo, etc.

I see this in a bigger picture as testing the waters for future EO's.

"Obviously sensitive intelligence has to be scrubbed to a greater degree before being trusted to the GOP in Congress."

Really? Then where does the truth ever come in? Or is it because, "We can't handle the truth"!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Call me naive, but what if there's plans for a coup de tat against the President and the administration got wind of it?

Like him or not, he's the elected President of the United States and removing him from office by any means other than Impeachment and Conviction in the US Senate is unlawful. So if this were the case, does that make this "crackdown" unconstitutional?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I have come to realize that some people wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit them on their posteriors especially those who throw the term zionist around.

No offense.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There is no 1st amendment to use classified websites. Just read the log in page.

www.intelink.gov...

U.S. Government Warning This is a United States Government computer system. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices, including Internet access, are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. U.S. Government computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes authorized attacks by authorized U.S. Government entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information including personal information, placed on or sent over this system may be monitored. Use of this U.S. Government system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse actions. For technical assistance, please contact the ISMC Watch: 301-688-1800 (commercial), 644-1800 (DSN)

You will be monitored by Anonymous who hold CISSP Certificates.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I have come to realize that some people wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit them on their posteriors especially those who throw the term zionist around.

No offense.

I've come to realize that instead of researching and attempting to find the truth some embrace ignorance instead of denying it.

No offense

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
The 'dual nationality' issue posted on the site you linked to must surely be of grave concern? Where does one's loyalty lie when it comes to state security? It seems crazy that such people (of any persuasion) are employed in positions where they have access to sensitive materials when their loyalty could be in question.

Same thing happened in HK last year, the public was outraged that most of the high end government people held a Canadian citizenship + passport and could essentially 'skip town' if a scandal arose.
They then demanded they renounce their duel citizenship if wanting to hold their positions in the HK gov or get the hell out.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It's clearly worded in a way which indicates they are going to crackdown on leakers and whistle-blowers much harder. It has nothing to do with stopping "Zionist agents"... in fact it'll probably do the opposite and help to suppress the release of information which would hinder the Zionist plans.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Obama already has the power through the CIA and FBI to remove anyone spying or plotting against the government.
The question is WHY MAKE AN EXECUTIVE MEMORANDUM?
Not to create more paperwork.

This is a warning shot, perhaps intended to bring anyone back in line who was thinking or even actually plotting against the administration.
Next question would be: WHO IN GOVERNMENT WOULD WANT TO REMOVE OBAMA?
Given that 5 generals have been fired along with a rear admiral and many other lesser grade officers my best guess would be elements within the military may well be agitating for Obama's removal. Given the upcoming budget crisis which would automatically slash Pentagon funding we have yet another reason they might wish to do something along those lines.

Last question would be WHY?. Is it an act of self-preservation or are there enough people still in the military who take their oaths to protect the Constitution with deadly seriousness as mentioned previously by Zirktec?

We may see the end of the Republic or a new revival depending on events yet to come. This could signal the final grab for power by the globalists and UN and resultant martial law. I know that is a tired phrase these days but for all practical purposes it's already in effect. The pretense to freedom may be what is in danger here. If things get nasty there will be an all-out war inside the government to determine our fate as a nation. The danger of disinformation being used against patriots is a given, be careful when analyzing whatever the MSM reports on any future development of this. They are most likely on the side of the globalists.

Put simply, TS is HTF.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The question is WHY MAKE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER?

It isn't an Executive Order.
It's a memo.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
My Navy background prompts me to look at the thrust of the document:

"This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs..."

It means: "This Memorandum is the predictable mindless tripe to tell you what the book attached is. The book ATTACHED, entitled: 'National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards...etc., etc.,' is your guide to developing insider threat programs."

That's all it says; the rest is bombastic blather--also known as filler.

That's why it's not an MSM story....

I agree. This is a letter of transmittal.But then we couldn't be having this lovely panic attack and fear fest, and some members may have to go without their recommended daily amount. And where would the fun be in that?

Just put on your rain coat, grab an umbrella, step back and watch the spit fly.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Correct.
Gold star for you.
Care to address the question of why bother writing anything at all?
edit on 25-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
My Navy background prompts me to look at the thrust of the document:

"This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs..."

It means: "This Memorandum is the predictable mindless tripe to tell you what the book attached is. The book ATTACHED, entitled: 'National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards...etc., etc.,' is your guide to developing insider threat programs."

That's all it says; the rest is bombastic blather--also known as filler.

That's why it's not an MSM story....

I agree. This is a letter of transmittal.But then we couldn't be having this lovely panic attack and fear fest, and some members may have to go without their recommended daily amount. And where would the fun be in that?

Just put on your rain coat, grab an umbrella, step back and watch the spit fly.

Please don't comment until you have donned your sheepskin. Oh, wait...

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

Really? That's all you got? pfffffffffft!

The document is what it is, and it is a letter of transmittal.

But don't mind me, Rock On Dude!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Kali74

Correct.
Gold star for you.

Because it is A LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL for a new policy that is being instituted relating to people in the government who blab their mouths about things they shouldn't. Basically what this memorandum is saying is...

"People, this is some new stuff that I have read and agree with and am now telling you to accept as approved policy. Read and Heed!"

That's all this is. And I have still to see any reference to Zionists or Israel other than someone's opinion in a blog based on some type of "insider briefing". If anyone can point to a reference in either the memo or the new policy, please point it out to me. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Kali74

Correct.
Gold star for you.

Because it is A LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL for a new policy that is being instituted relating to people in the government who blab their mouths about things they shouldn't. Basically what this memorandum is saying is...

"People, this is some new stuff that I have read and agree with and am now telling you to accept as approved policy. Read and Heed!"

That's all this is. And I have still to see any reference to Zionists or Israel other than someone's opinion in a blog based on some type of "insider briefing". If anyone can point to a reference in either the memo or the new policy, please point it out to me. Thanks.

Please read the OP before commenting.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

Really? That's all you got? pfffffffffft!

The document is what it is, and it is a letter of transmittal.

But don't mind me, Rock On Dude!

Until you have something intelligent to contribute...that's all I have.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Dude, this is a blog oriented article... seriously?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I agree,FreebirdGirl.If it had to go as this thread title says, ,Michelle should be on the phone to Vera Wang or whichever designer she favours-she'd most likely be needing a stylish l'il black dress sometime soon.Or perhaps,cheerful yet understated daywear for visits to an asylum ,after his "breakdown".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join