It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. Israel is NOT our ally, theyre nothing more than spoiled little kids with their hand out all the time. We funded Iron Dome, yet they wont share the technology, intelligence sharing with them is a one way street, we give, they take and what we dont give, they use their spies to take.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
stress of office getting to obama... he starting to sound suicidal... expect a tragic "accident" to occur.... no way in hell will israel let that happen and the u.s gov is riddled with zionist agents... may as well lock them all up...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jude11

What hawkiye said.

Anyone who doesn't go along with the program or questions the administration about anything:

For instance,Benghazi, or anything else they don't want questioned.
edit on 25-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yup, caught that as well.

Strange days indeed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Could be talking about the Chinese as well...........

Yep and Manning and Assange covers a lot of things really.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Could be talking about the Chinese as well...........

He could very well be talking about anyone these days. So many possibilities here.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They should make a law to get rid of the Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers and infiltrators as well.

Last time an administration got all overtly concerned about leaks and "subversives" Nixon ended up resigning.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You know they are hiding quite a bit when they turn on their own.

Wreaks of Hitlers Gestapo.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by jude11

After reading the memo, it appears more directed at the recent circus involving Benghazi, the Patreaus affair, et al. With that being said, the leap to protect against the agents of Israel in their many forms is not too large. I guess it all comes down to how and when it is enforced.

Just another move to get rid of potential future whistle-blowers...just in case?

Could be as well.

edit on 25-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I've been getting this weird vibe in my head that Obama is actually trying to stop something big from happening while at the same time continuing the globalists goals as to provide enough cover until the executive branch has enough power to bring America back and catch all the spies in one fell swoop..

Imagine if the indefinite detention of citizens was a back door way for him to have the power to call NWO agents terrorists and take them out??

On the surface this does look like the opposite, but maybe just maybe??

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

These threats encompass (...) unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

Yup, Transparency.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Simply because Iran's official mouthpiece "PressTV" has put their bias spin on the story doesn't mean it's true....

Oh, I know it will be popular with the blame everything on "Evil Jew" crowd but which other "Up and Coming" major power would gain the most from this sort of espionage activity?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You know they are hiding quite a bit when they turn on their own.

Wreaks of Hitlers Gestapo.

Perfect comparison IMO.

Exactly how it starts. Whittle the top down to just a few important key players and make it easier to control.

Peace

edit on 25-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh, I know it will be popular with the blame everything on "Evil Jew" crowd but which other "Up and Coming" major power would gain the most from this sort of espionage activity?

China has the worlds largest global spy network in world history.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agreed. The memo in just a memo, not the fine print. This only indicates the will and the way are in place as if we did not know that already.

It disturbs me to realize those looking to uproot corruption, waste, fraud, and abuse can now look forward to walking an even longer legal gauntlet of what is or is not considered a state secret.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How anyone got that this was directed towards Zionists and AIPAC is beyond me nor is it a freaking law... goddamn sometimes I really hate conspiracy theorists. I'm not directing that to the OP but the sources. People that write that kind of crap make the rest of us that question the official word on anything, look like total morons.

to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security.

Anyone with half a brain can see this is about Benghazi... way too much classified info leaked out and compromised too many people. I don't mean that in the conspiracy sense either.

woops, link
edit on 25-11-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Simply because Iran's official mouthpiece "PressTV" has put their bias spin on the story doesn't mean it's true....

It does seem to slant towards the Jews and by the exact title quoted, leaves no doubt as to the source's personal feelings of who the enemy is.

And yes, it's very easy to just substitute China with Israel in the same vein without changing any text whatsoever. So there is truly more than one possibility and a few more if we really wanted to.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think it's a "Catch-All" for cover up policies.

Cover up of a cover up of a

Cover up of a cover up of a

Cover up of a cover up of a .............

Now why would a "Memorandum" for National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs even be necessary at this late stage ?

Where have these "policies" been hiding during Obama's presidency ??

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Spot on.

PressTV isnt to be trusted.

When they source The Onion, for their stories, you cant trust them. Period.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

China has the worlds largest global spy network in world history.

Other than Obama's apparent dislike of Israel's leader there is absolutely no reason to think this memo was specific to ONE type of spy, or accidental spy.. China is a good eample. I am sure there are many more.

The thing is none of us will find out what this is about if it's executed correctly if it even becomes an actionable law or something in the first place.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i took this article to mean he was removing people from government who were sick of him and his Caesar complex. he removed petraeus and others because it was rumored there was an attempted coup or a plan for there in. now this is the next phase in consolidating his power before he declares martial law. not removing zionists, but removing people who still believe in the constitution.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join