It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks Israeli deputy PM's Facebook, Twitter accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
RT

Hacker group Anonymous has hacked into the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Israeli Deputy Premier Silvan Shalom, filling his pages with pro-Palestine status updates.

Following tweets were posted in the deputy premier's feed @SilvanShalom :

- Do not believe the media. They are controlled by the global elite. We think for ourselves. We see the lies. We see the truth.

- Benjamin Netanyahu is a Zionist murdering power crazed psychopath, supported by global psychopathic political elite.

- Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against the zionist attacks and illegal occupation

Visit Here to see SilvanShalom's twitter : twitter.com...

Anonymous are determined to stop the Israeli aggression against defenseless Palestinians . I wonder who will be the Next Target ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against the zionist attacks and illegal occupation

I am so sorry anonymous but you are completely misled. Your "hacker group" claim that Israel are the ones that started the fight, thus manipulating the story by telling us that the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves after all they started firing rockets on Israel?

You are anonymous
You are a cyber army
You think you are big and almighty but yet you forget you do not exist in reality.

~FK

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anonymous is saying 'o_O So what would happen if a certain vice prime ministers email got released to the public?'
It seems they have his Emails . It would be devastating if they release them to the public.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I would think that a few anon members just marked their self for deletion by Israeli intelligence.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As always, I'm confused. How is this expected to stop either the rockets from Gaza or the airstrikes from Israel? Is there some large gain to be had from angering the Israeli government? Aren't they upset enough?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ha.

Oh look, a distraction.

I bet you something actually interesting shows up on the net in the next few weeks..

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Distraction ?
What shows up on the net in the next few weeks ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Silvan Shalom was the same guy who said to blow up gaza two days ago .

Silvan Shalom's Blogspot gets a new Look from Hackers , Click here to see : silvanshalom.blogspot.com...

edit on 21-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

top topics

join