It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien image in the Northern Lights!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yahoo News has recently published an article regarding a shot by landscape photographer Lurie Belegurschi of the Northern Lights which appears to show an 'alien' face in the sky.

"We may finally have proof that there are aliens among us.

Using a complicated system unknown to us humans, aliens appear to have managed to beam their image onto the spectacular Northern Lights sky.

The photographer was shocked on his return home to see the image of the green faced alien in his pictures of the aurora Northern Lights."

Read full article here:
Click here...

What do you guys wreckon....just an illusion, co-incidence or something more sinister?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pareidolia

More examples here
edit on 20-11-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Probably on Yahoo's part, certainly not mine.

Just thought I would get it up and online because it's worth at least one look I suppose.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

i see faces in the clouds the mountains, smoke, wood grain, trees. its all how we perceive things, and when its pointed out its a lot easier to perceive.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Probably on Yahoo's part, certainly not mine.

Nah........I doubt if Yahoo took it too seriously............the very short length of the article indicates that much.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Do you think the average joe viewing this photo for the first time looking with no association to an alien would think it looks like an alien?

I'm not so sure...

link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

You beat me too it.
I was going to say the same thing.

link   
That's a pretty big step linking the perceived face in the Aurora to an Alien grey , it looks like a dude with shades on to me .

Good old Pareidolia

Either that or its HAARP ... its always HAARP ( High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program .

edit on 20-11-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Though the spot in question does look like a face I would definaly not mark this one up to an image of a little grey man

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Or,...it could be a test run of some Bluebeam-like technology, it TPTB do intend to fake an alien invasion to scare nations into compliance?

Sounds far-fetched, but is it really?

Or, it could be nothing but a coincidence!

Interesting image whatever caused it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Or,...it could be a test run of some Bluebeam-like technology, it TPTB do intend to fake an alien invasion to scare nations into compliance?

Sounds far-fetched, but is it really?

Or, it could be nothing but a coincidence!

Interesting image whatever caused it.

i think it's less than people seeing faces in places where unintended faces are seen...
and more of yahoo promoting the concept.
yahoo isn't known for making 'weekly world news' type soorcha faal articles..
yahoo is huge and obviously run by string pullers.

i'd say any article that comes out like this on mainstream is intended to get the collective concious hinted towards a concept that is growing as a meme..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks like someone's trying to hitch-hike a ride using this image on YouTube already!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I didn't read the article, but I believe you are right about this....

i'd say any article that comes out like this on mainstream is intended to get the collective concious hinted towards a concept that is growing as a meme..

People are going to see what they want to see and take their own meaning from it.

Personally, it doesn't do a thing for me either way.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by prevenge

I didn't read the article, but I believe you are right about this....

People are going to see what they want to see and take their own meaning from it.

Personally, it doesn't do a thing for me either way.

i think you misinterpreted my post.

i meant that i think the powers that be are planning images in the sky.
and something as mainstream as yahoo was specifically instructed to make a story on it to get the ball rolling before it happens.. to hint at it before the actual event.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I see images all the time in the Clouds, sky, even rock and mountains. Its all waves easy for other to manipulate. Even rock is just slower waves/water. We're all in a water of sorts ocean.

Anway, the face is nondescript, and so one could think its a grey, but it doesnt actually mean it is. We're seeing distortions anyway. When I see videos on the northern lights I get the real energy, the real lights like dancing beautiful high energy healing, input from the Sun and all the Stars are connected to the Sun. There are different channels and stargates there, but Higher Ups operate out of the sun alot as well.

Anyway good catch and find.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't know why people are so scared to admit that it does look in the least extremely like a face.

At first I passed by this topic when I saw it listed in the 'recent posts' section, because I thought it would be some poxy image where you have to go cross eyed before you could recognize any semlance of a face.

Not so! This is as clear as daylight! Can't say if it is alien, because if have not seen one myself yet. However, I would not make any judgements about it and I most certainly won't rip it off and mock it like a silly teenager.

Could it be possible that this is HAARP in a training session for bigger pictures?

Or could it be that someone is trying to send us a message?

It really does not matter to me if anyone replies mocking me. However, it would be nice to have a serious discussion about this.

To me, denying that there is a clear face, not accidentally, is like keeping the blinkers on.
edit on 21-11-2012 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

being red id say a martian

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What I get from this picture is that our universe and our lives are not random not by a long shot.

And as for the image it's not random at all, to all you closed minded people stay closed.

To all of the open minded people if a picture is a thousands words, then there is a book or 2 behind this one.

It means something as to what ?

Only the picture can tell us that, look vary vary hard at it, it's just yelling at us as to what is going to happen next.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Thank you, at least one person who does not have the emotional depth of a puddle!

I find this picture extremely interesting.

The chances that the face was an occurance of random, meaningless circumstances in the air which all just happen all be in the right place at exactly the same time is virtually 0. I cannot understand how the mockers cannot think that far.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What do you guys wreckon....just an illusion, co-incidence or something more sinister?

Under the right circumstances a person can see faces in almost anything, and hear almost anything if enough noise is present.

Pareidolia
(a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus being perceived as significant)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join