It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I still need to be analyzed Jiggerj!!! =)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

You are an angry sock puppet... probably because you weren't analysed

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by Cherry0

You are an angry sock puppet... probably because you weren't analysed

Rawr!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by PurpleChiten

What is this witchcraft!

Hahaha yes, yes I do play basketball, well PLAYED basketball, I'm injured at the moment and havn't been able to play all year

I picked that much up. I saw the basketball and tried to feel you playing. But I couldn't. You weren't playing.

I just taking a sneak peak at the thread. I'm sitting outside in the sun - being Gofer - as hubby rebuilds my car brakes. A toss up on priorities - - but hubby and car won out.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Haha fair enough

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by jiggerj

I still need to be analyzed Jiggerj!!! =)

I'd love to, darlin', but I have NO idea what your avatar represents. Is it from a kid's show? To me it looks like the back of an angry chair with movable arms.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Lmao! It sure does doesn't it. Nah, It's Domo-kun: Domo-kun

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Well then! As a New Englander such as myself, I must say that you love things that are different, foreign, and out of the American norm.

If you are married (or when you marry), then your spouse is of an oriental flavor, or at least not your typical American (if there's such a thing as a typical American).

You love soy milk, tofu, and veggie burgers. You have two cats, to which you read them your horoscope every day.

Oh yeah, you also have the biggest, fluffiest bunny slippers!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

Well then! As a New Englander such as myself, I must say that you love things that are different, foreign, and out of the American norm.

If you are married (or when you marry), then your spouse is of an oriental flavor, or at least not your typical American (if there's such a thing as a typical American).

You love soy milk, tofu, and veggie burgers. You have two cats, to which you read them your horoscope every day.

bigger than Beezzers???

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I would guess that you are waiting to catch a glimpse of something through that window. Something surreal, maybe something that makes schlupping noises as it moves- but are smart enough to watch from a short distance so as to get a head start if it starts wiggling out through the curtains toward you!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Let's get one thing straight, PC. I am NOT gay!

That said, if I were to ever hug a man based solely on his avi, it would be YOU!

(Oh jeez, I don't know that you are a male. Are you?)

You are playful and innocent and funny and you have the number 666 as a birthmark on your head. eeeYIKES!

You like marshmallows in your hot chocolate, jimmies on your ice cream, and Playboy magazines when you're on the toilet, but you only buy them for the articles .

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Pretty good! Almost got me. Even down to the slippers. I love fluffy slippers, they're not bunny ones though.

I am also a New Englander, as is is my husband. We're mainly of french background. I do like foreign things, especially anything Japanese. I like things that are different and weird as you say.

I used to drink soy milk, I don't care much for tofu but I'll eat it, and I do like veggie burgers. It's frightening that you say I have two cats because I do, sorta. One isn't mine, but it still lives with us. But normally I have two cats, my other cat disappeared several years back. RIP Spazzy.

So.....I applaud you good sir.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So, it seems like a lot of you were posting something about yourselves in you choice of avatar. I guess there's a common language of symbolism when it comes to them. What do you see in mine?

Do your worst.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I do like foreign things, especially anything Japanese.

Betcha can't tell by my avatar that I, too, have a thing about Japanese...well, the girls. lol Not in any perverted way, I just love looking at their faces. When they are truly beautiful they are more beautiful than any woman in the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

So, it seems like a lot of you were posting something about yourselves in you choice of avatar. I guess there's a common language of symbolism when it comes to them. What do you see in mine?

Do your worst.

Hi Tove,
I'm sensing that you are very aware of copyright infringement, so instead of borrowing an image off the internet you drew your own avatar. Very commendable! This means you are a practicing 'solution to the problem' in this world of take take take.

You like all things wizardy and magical. You have read and watched Harry Potter at least twice.

No mustard for you because you like ketchup on your hot dogs, and you sprinkle salt on your watermelon (which, by the way, is DELICIOUS!).

Let's see, what else am I sensing? Oh yeah, you can't draw for $&it!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hi Tove,
I'm sensing that you are very aware of copyright infringement, so instead of borrowing an image off the internet you drew your own avatar. Very commendable! This means you are a practicing 'solution to the problem' in this world of take take take.

You like all things wizardy and magical. You have read and watched Harry Potter at least twice.

No mustard for you because you like ketchup on your hot dogs, and you sprinkle salt on your watermelon (which, by the way, is DELICIOUS!).

Let's see, what else am I sensing? Oh yeah, you can't draw for $&it!

Four out of Five! WOW

1. Yes, I drew my own avatar. Partly because of the copywraiths, but also because I don't want "someone else's work" standing in for me. And I cannot stand to be and advertizement for a movie or whatever.

2. OOPS! I've never read or watched Harry Potter.

3. OOPS AGAIN! I like mustard. I never use ketchup: either substitute barbeque sauce, or salsa up!

4. I can't draw for Snap--right! My wife once referred to my Mcguyvering-ness as "redneck wizardry" and so the picture illustrates that. It was drawn on a piece of gray construction paper my kids were using for a school project (which is why the gray). The picture is supposed to represent a sort of cross between a wizard and a southern colonel.

Now I need to go and change it, since I've explained it and all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

I can see that. But why are you wearing wool winter long johns? Is it cold at the top?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Let's get one thing straight, PC. I am NOT gay!

That said, if I were to ever hug a man based solely on his avi, it would be YOU!

(Oh jeez, I don't know that you are a male. Are you?)

You are playful and innocent and funny and you have the number 666 as a birthmark on your head. eeeYIKES!

You like marshmallows in your hot chocolate, jimmies on your ice cream, and Playboy magazines when you're on the toilet, but you only buy them for the articles .

Thanks Jigger!!! I'll give ya a "bro-hug"!!

itz all gud

about this article I was reading.....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

3. OOPS AGAIN! I like mustard. I never use ketchup: either substitute barbeque sauce, or salsa up!

Thank gawd! I have used mustard on hot dogs all of my life. I think I was about 33 when I first saw a kid put ketchup on it. Thought fer sure he was the antichrist!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

I like your avatar a lot maybe because it reminds me about my father lol.
My view
You are intrested in astronomy and history , like Copernicus, Galileo Galilei, da Vinci...
You are not materialistic, i bet you use your socks till you can see holes in them and even then you might wear them some. You hate shopping, you rather go out and have a walkabout. You like nature in small scale, you like to study from ants rather than big animals.
You love the time you spend with your family, you are family guy. You share your wisdom and experiences around you. even little kid loves your stories. You have friend from small kids to adults. people appreaciate you and love your sense of humour.
About copyright, avatars are actually in category fair use. But i like that you did you yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join