It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Map of the Hollow Earth/Agartha/Shamballa discovered?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
These videos has photographic evidence of the Haunebu
edit on 14-11-2012 by godseyeview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by godseyeview

Very nice artists impressions some line drawings with no provenance and some b & white pic knocked up in photoshop. Sorry no proof its pretty well known that all thes images and the ones of the sexy long haired vrill girls we all created in the 70s and 80s by neo nazis to try and big up the hltler movement

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Regenstorm

have you heard about the individual that had a... how do i phrase it...
a...hypothetical experience? .. i guess you would call it..

where he woke up in "nu shwabenland" ... "new berlin" to be exact...
and this was all written down in german.. i had to translate it in babelfish every page just to read it...
but it was this kid abducted.. taken to antarctica... and man.. serious transpirings...

i suggest you research it.. "new berlin" would be the keywords... and hihndu gods. .brown skinned hindu gods that enslaved him..

very interesting stuff..

or i should say.. entities that resembled hindu gods. .. rather..

edit on 11/13/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

Okay - I wasted a couple of hours getting the table of contents for the book you referenced translated from German to English (google translator). While translators are far from perfect and I don't speak more than a smattering of German, this particular translation makes the guy who wrote the book look and sound like a raving lunatic. And he clearly didn't understand that a table of contents should not have multiple minor heading entries for a single page. The TOC in both English and German is 6-7 pages long. Pretty useless actually.

I would post it here but it is too long for a single reply...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Yeah your right I did get a little wound up, I just cant believe people believe in this crack pot theory which has a ton of flaws. And their adults!

It just yanks my crank a bit when people think every thing is a conspiracy, including science and scientists. that the whole of our lives are one big conspiracy theory and every thing is a lie.
edit on 13-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

You still dont get it do you?

This has NOTHING to do with conspiracies; unless you think your governments and the Nazi's built Earth and hollowed it out in the 40's, and told humanity that the inside of earth is just magma and lava :S *fail*

This has nothing to do with conspiracy and EVERYTHING to do with nature and reality. We do not know the "mechanics" if I may, of planets. Creation is so powerful, vast, and complex; I belive that a planet and star would be much more then a dense spherical body.

The Earth functions just like your body does, our bodies are clearly made by intelligence.. so is the planet, so is the stars, so is galaxies. We dont know enough to be knocking off perceptions like this; the Hollow planet idea.

Dude your fabrications clearly get overily affected by new ideas that have not been proved or disproved yet.. taken that chill pill yet?

~ Love is an art

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And at the north pole of this planet under the ice and snow is to be found the largest, oldest and most sophisticated pyramid on this planet known as mount Meru or mountain of the Gods to the Indians. This pyramid will shortly be reactivated due to planetary/cosmic alinements...fun times!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

And at the north pole of this planet under the ice and snow is to be found the largest, oldest and most sophisticated pyramid on this planet known as mount Meru or mountain of the Gods to the Indians. This pyramid will shortly be reactivated due to planetary/cosmic alinements...fun times!!

On what date will you admit that this didn't happen or is it like most baseless prophecy, open ended to avoid embarassment?

Just what size do you contribute to a Yojan?
edit on 14/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Very nice artists impressions some line drawings with no provenance and some b & white pic knocked up in photoshop. Sorry no proof its pretty well known that all thes images and the ones of the sexy long haired vrill girls we all created in the 70s and 80s by neo nazis to try and big up the hltler movement

No some of those photographs are real Haunebu. Understand that during the end of the war the nazis were destroying evidence before the allied advance. Even photographs of the V2 rockets are rare.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No v2 rocket pictures are not rare thery are many photos and videos of them in flight in testing on launch pads on mobile launchers etc
If they destroyed all the evidence why did they leave behind me 262s, flying wings super guns etc etc?

Please dont belive the hype just because someone posts some materiel on youtube it does not make it real

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Sometime within the next 5 years I would say and it will be active for many years during that time. The suns activity will also increase because its core will absorb more dark energy as will the core of our earth. When the pyramid becomes active all it means is that travel to our planet will be much easier for larger craft. I will make a prediction for you, in the next few years people will increasingly see large rectangular ufos.

UFOs already use volcanoes and the Sun as portholes. Actually if you want to increase your chance of viewing a UFO setup a camera near a active volcano! A UFO can also use pyramids as an access point, they literally go into the tip of the pyramid and dematerialize into another dimension.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well excuse us for keeping an open mind.

If you think science has established anything substantially factual about the inner Earth, then please provide the peer reviewed papers you must have read and share your knowledge. As far as I know, the deepest we have ever drilled is 12 kilometres. That's 0.19% of the Earth's radius. Most of the rest of what we know about the inner workings of Earth comes from seismic wave readings; how they propagate, refract and weaken. From this information intelligent guesses and theoretical frameworks are constructed, but you have to understand that nothing is established as fact by direct observation and the possibility of other explanations remains open.

There is a reason we have only drilled that deep.

THe pressure and the heat start affecting the drill bit. "They have to stop drilling at around that depth.

So please tell me, is the pressure and heat just supposed yo stop once you break into your "inner Earth"? Please tell me how that works.

The deeper you go the hotter it gets.

I can not link anything, I am on a cell phone. I sure wish I wasn't because I am not affraid to back up my claims with research and information.

edit on 14-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spellong

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I'm not claiming anywhere that the Earth is hollow, and, for clarity, I don't think the Earth is entirely hollow. I know why they can't drill very deep... that wasn't the point. The point is that you claim science knows all about the composition of the inner Earth, but that is not true. There may be gigantic underground caverns that we simply do not know about. It's an exciting proposition that should be explored further instead of dismissed out of hand.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I'll take that as the equivalent of "Jesus coming soon'

So how big is Mt. Meru?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

can anyone enlarge these pictures please maybe there would be better interpretation of them

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

According to vedic scriptures krishna and his brother jumped from an 88 mile mountain and landed safely on the ground. That happened on earth....or maybe "INSIDE" earth? Who knows, I recomend "Hollow earth in the puranas" there are a few stories regarding hollow earth in the vedic scriptures.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geoshearer

According to vedic scriptures krishna and his brother jumped from an 88 mile mountain and landed safely on the ground. That happened on earth....or maybe "INSIDE" earth? Who knows, I recomend "Hollow earth in the puranas" there are a few stories regarding hollow earth in the vedic scriptures.

Thanks I was trying to get an answer from Luxus, many sources hold the 'Mount Meru' to be 1,000,000 kilometers high or so large the sun and planets revolve around it......

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Have a look at this online book "The Arctic home in the vedas", in page 60 Mount Meru in mentioned in detail according to the Mahabharata.

books.google.es...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lets put it this way if i was going to try and hide anything on this planet i would do so at the poles simply because of their inaccessibility to allmost all of the surface population. Just a thought IMHO.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geoshearer

Have a look at this online book "The Arctic home in the vedas", in page 60 Mount Meru in mentioned in detail according to the Mahabharata.

books.google.es...=onepage&q&f=false

Very Interesting Comment,

Let me know if it is the same book you can download it here :

ia600307.us.archive.org...

Never heard of it before you mentioned.

It is also interesting to note how many of the Jules Verne sci fi stories /inventions ended up coming to a real example in today's world. I always asked how come a genius like him would envision Journey to the Center of the Earth and it would not have a ring of truth today . Especially with the technology at hand ?

Was Jules Verne just dreaming. But how come he was so right in so many of his other novels?

edit on 15-11-2012 by lisa2012 because: to correct

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Yes, that's the book, thanks for the link! By the way, in the map of inner earth on top of Liberia something like a huge mountain can be seen, that could be mount meru who knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoshearer

There's a place called Meru in Kenya, Mt.Kenya is located there...

Just throwing that in.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join