It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Sorry to be "that guy"... but can someone please sum up what we know so far. I only read the first page so far, and I don't know if we are dealing with a meteor, gas explosion, or aircraft crash.
edit on 11/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

In summary,we have had a government whistle-blower running a huge meth lab in his home that he had lost to the bank and was therefore vacant, who, because of financial problems, had to sell the copper pipes that he stripped out of his own foreclosed house which, because of his being id'd at the scrapyard, caused him to be tracked by the Russian drone that was looking for him due to his sensitive information. Apparently, just before he was to sabotage his home to F U the bank and collect the insurance, the universe saw an opportunity to throw a wrench into his plans and send a meteorite to knock a jet out of the sky crashing into the house causing a sonic boom which set off a mild earth quake that triggered a gas main bursting beneath the house at the moment the plane crashed igniting the fires that vaporized the plane.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

I know where the gal works whose house was one of the ones that exploded.

The main impact point at 8403 records a 33 year old last living there.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
Did I miss anything?

hilarious!

You forgot my rotten chicken egg bombs

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Okay, I read all the pages, the whole thread!
I'm confused! 8403 & 8409 would not be side-by-side.
Especially in houses that close together.
It would be, 8403, 8405, 8407, 8409, etc.
Unless 03 & 09 were the partially remaining ones,
& 05 & 07 are the ones that are completely gone.

They only skip numbers for vacant lots or land in behind
that could be developed some day & have access
from that side of the street.
So the house numbers don't add up.

Also somewhere there was a post from an article that said
the woman & her 10? year old daughter from the house,
weren't home at the time, they were in Ohio.
The husband was at the son, daughter's? house a block away!???

There was also another post that had the real estate listing
for the house that was supposed to be for sale.
But that was 8328 Flicker St!

No wonder innocent people get convicted by the testimony of 'witnesses'!!!!!!!
Just sayin'!!!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangerish

The only bit of factual information I can add to the story is this.....
My neice's good friend lived in one of the houses that was blown up. In my opinion, if it was a gas explosion, it was her house that caused the initial blast. Hers would be the house that has the entire houses to the left and right destroyed as well.

PEACE
edit on 11-11-2012 by dangerish because: (no reason given)

Ok now we are getting somewhere. Thanks for your input dangerish.

So either you know the same folks that lilmehere's friends co-worker knows, or you know their next door neighbours.

Maybe the both of you can converse and determine if you are referring to the same people?

Because if you aren't then the reports of 2 deaths get even more curious. If you each know and have spoken to people that lived in BOTH houses then the only other explanation is that people died in a house(s) that was adjacent to either, suffering much less damage - or the reports of death are a lie.

All due respect to families of those who died (if true) it's just that I'm still questioning it at this point

edit on 11-11-2012 by HIWATT because: spellin'!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by wirefly
Did I miss anything?

hilarious!

You forgot my rotten chicken egg bombs

Gggaaahhhh!!! And that was my very favorite!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilmehere
reply to post by HIWATT

I know where the gal works whose house was one of the ones that exploded.

The main impact point at 8403 records a 33 year old last living there.

dangerish said he knew the people living in one of the homes as well. Maybe you guys can converse and see if you have mutual acquaintances.

just trying to get to the bottom of the 2 deaths reported

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ive spent time reading the thread from the beginning and something really jumps out at me...There are photographs of devastated/ destroyed homes and if it was an explosion of any kind (and we know it was, the cause is the mystery)...why are there trees still standing, and why do some still have their leaves ?...Surely an explosion of the power reported by the witnesses many miles away would at minimum remove the leaves from the trees that are colse to the point of impact, or explosion..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

From what ive heard (grain of salt) The mother and daughter (my neices friend) that lived there were not home. Both are alive and well. I dont know if she has other siblings but i would have heard if they had perished...im goin with no one was home.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasobservingquietly

Okay, I read all the pages, the whole thread!
I'm confused! 8403 & 8409 would not be side-by-side.
Especially in houses that close together.
It would be, 8403, 8405, 8407, 8409, etc.
Unless 03 & 09 were the partially remaining ones,
& 05 & 07 are the ones that are completely gone.

The house numbers on my street go from 691, 703, 711...not in seccession on my side of the street. The lots are bigger on my side of the street, so apparently they build in room for more houses to be built?

Watching this on Foxnews now. Still no answers..weird. They are saying a natural gas explosion is the most likely cause. But they havent found leaks for any other gas problems in the area.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

good point.(about the leaves).see pic..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangerish
reply to post by HIWATT

From what ive heard (grain of salt) The mother and daughter (my neices friend) that lived there were not home. Both are alive and well. I dont know if she has other siblings but i would have heard if they had perished...im goin with no one was home.

Well, I'm glad they're ok. I can't imagine what must be going through their minds right now

It's like the scene from the end of Donnie Darko...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Excellent observation. Especially when the leaves are already getting ready to fall off. Strange.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Come on someone figure this out!! My brain is coming up with some scary possibilities that I dont want to think of, but an earthquake in rural KY and an explosion hours later 300 miles away?

Something is up.. just what????

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Ive spent time reading the thread from the beginning and something really jumps out at me...There are photographs of devastated/ destroyed homes and if it was an explosion of any kind (and we know it was, the cause is the mystery)...why are there trees still standing, and why do some still have their leaves ?...Surely an explosion of the power reported by the witnesses many miles away would at minimum remove the leaves from the trees that are colse to the point of impact, or explosion..

Not all trees are deciduous (lose their leaves in the fall)

That scene looks normal to me. If you look at the trees closest to the blast area of one home you can see the portions of them facing the house has been damaged.... other than that, trees that aren't deciduous don't have leaves that readily fall off.

I'm sure they all good a good blowing when the blast went off but otherwise returned to their business of standing upright shortly thereafter.

edit on 11-11-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

The numbers are running crazy there...

8415, 8409, 8403, 8355, 8348.

And the woman with the 10 year old (needs school uniforms) is the gal my friend works with at the hospital.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by captiva

Ok I hadn't seen a picture of the explosion until just now. I'm going to have to retract my theory that it was a meteor, because there's no evidence of an impact crater, and the black ash indicates some sort of fueled explosion.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by captiva

I am no expert but something that jumped out at me immediately was the way the houses were obliterated. If a gas explosion did this wouldnt there be larger chunks of the houses somewhere and would nt the homes around these have broken windows and such?

Secondly, the burn looks odd to me. The areas immediately around the charred remains are not burned at all?

I strongly believe this was an object that hit these homes....I just wish I could prove it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

That is really weird. And the sidings of the houses are coming off. The houses behind and in front of them. Which is weird since the leaves on the trees really haven't moved at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilmehere
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

The numbers are running crazy there...

8415, 8409, 8403, 8355, 8348.

And the woman with the 10 year old (needs school uniforms) is the gal my friend works with at the hospital.

dangerish , are these the same people you know?

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join