It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Light Beam Cases.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

There was a famous Australian UFO abduction case where a woman was taken by a beam out her window. Her flatmate said the beam burnt a hole through the window and killed a plant. The woman was found an hour later wandering naked on a highway thousands of kilometers away and severely dehydrated.

I can't think of the name of the case but it is one of the most documented by law enforcement and still remains unsolved to this day.

If anyone knows the case link the thread!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Thanks for the post matey and don't think I've heard of that one - will certainly have a look into it when time allows.

Here's another pretty fascinating one witnessed by some pretty credible individuals (some good comments in the article by Nick Red fern about lazy, ignorance as well).

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Cheers!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hey karl great thread and research

The 'light beams' are indeed a very interesting aspect of the ufo phenomena and certainly worth study.

Not sure what you think about the Dorothy Izatt pictures but thought I'd add one of her photos to your thread because (imo) it shows a ufo with a little bit different type of light beam extending down from the object.

Dorothy Izatt UFOs
Search link - www.google.com...

I had a close encounter experience back in the early-eighties and the object I saw also had a light beam that was a purple color and was difficult to see.

Just thought I'd mention that ... Cheers

edit on 28-5-2016 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Found it!

Around 11.15 pm, Petra was reportedly woken up and when she entered the adjacent lounge was confronted by an extraordinary sight, that allegedly quickly overwhelmed her. A rectangular beam of light was being projected through the open window of the caravan lounge room. This light beam appeared to be truncated at the end. Inside the beam Petra claims to have seen Amy in a sleep prone position, being carried out head first through the window. Underneath her, also within the beam were the items that had been on the coffee table adjacent to the couch Amy had been on. Before apparently fainting in shock Petra saw that the beam was coming from a disc shaped UFO hovering just above the ground a short distance away, near a tree at the rear of the clear section, immediately behind the annex caravan house.

Gundiah Abduction Case of Amy

Also referenced here:

4 October 2001 Gundiah QLD 2300hrs 1 female Amy Rylance [5] A woman reported seeing Amy being carried from the house through a window to a spacecraft. This woman woke Amy's husband who reported the incident to Police. A telephone call was then received from a location 800km away to inform them that Amy had been found there. Amy later recounted what she recalled. She found herself on a bed in a strange room. An entity, wearing a grey body suit and a face mask entered the room. There were discussions between Amy and the entity. She reports she was also experimented on. During her time there she drank water and slept several times. She woke to find herself back on the ground but lost. She walked into a petrol station at 1.30am on 5 October 2001. (1. Australian UFO Research Network. 2. New Idea 17/11/01.)

www.project1947.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, so I apologize if this has been covered. I was wondering about any debunking existing for the video of the beam of light caught on a home owner's surveillance footage. What was remarkable about it is that the beam actually hovered above the ground, and there was also a shot of a deer walking up to it and then running off as if something had spooked it. I've been trying to search for it on Google but can't seem to find it, as it's hard to come up with a good query to narrow it down. I think it was on one of the UFO specials hosted by Jonathan Frakes.
edit on 29-5-2016 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The luminosity of some sightings is indeed remarkable. But when you see a craft that is lit in such fashion that suddenly emits brilliantly colored beams which remain an equal dimension and hold the same brilliance and fullness of color throughout. And which terminate abruptly looking like a giant florescent bulb or a lightsaber if you will. Well that will blow your mind... I witnessed this for myself the colors brilliant yellow green and red three separate beams which eminted from the craft and made odd movements around the craft for three cycles as they spun around the craft pausing then jumping to different positions like hands on a clock. Each time assuming different positioning than before.They paused in these configurations for aprox 20 seconds per interval.When changing spots moved to the new configurations instantly...
I couldn't help but to think it was a type of signal... I almost forgot to add on the last pass the beams we're also bent at different angles midway through the beam.
One of the coolest things I have ever seen...
edit on 29-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MadhatterTheGreat

That clip is shown on one of the UFO hunter episodes. I can't recall which one but if you have access you may be able to find it there.
I'm not sure what, if any, explanation was given for it then.
As for it being debunked?
Never heard anything since I saw the show on disc.
It was an odd looking light and did come straight down from directly above the yard.

Helicopter just at the perfect height for the spotlight to be just fading out at ground level and very quiet???

Really can't say. Anyone else?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: easynow

Brother Easynow, thanks for the info buddy - never truly looked into the Dorothy Izaat subject but do remember watching an unexplained mysteries show on her many moons ago - very intriguing stuff. Also just found Redwoodjedi's thread from a while back so will have a good look through that when time allows (linked above).

Some of the pics you posted on the old thread are no longer working but certainly thought this was a very freaky one.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Australian report from same area and year as the Knowles family incident (link).

realtvufos.blogspot.com.es...

UFO flew beside bus, says driver”

...But Sergeant Johansen said he took seriously Mr. Chapman’s report of a bright light, with another one revolving around it, which he had said appeared over an escarpment.

‘If he reported it, it would not be a hoax. He is not one of those people who makes things up.

‘Seven other people saw it.’

Mr. Chapman, of Ceduna, said the light had come up behind the bus, then flown beside it about 50 metres away and about 100m off the ground.

‘He said a couple of beams of light came out and lit the side of the bus before it disappeared,’ Sergeant Johansen said. ‘It made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end.’ ”

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Domed disc light beam report Lancaster, Missouri, March 6th, 1969.

The driver saw a bright blue-white beam shinning onto the road ahead.  As her car entered the beam, she looked up and saw a domed disc hovering an estimated 1000 feet above the road. The sighting: The blue-white beam covered the entire road, and there appeared to be dust particles in the beam.  The road beyond the beam was visually distorted as if viewed through heat waves.  As the car entered the beam, its speed slowed abruptly from 50 to 8 mph even though the accelerator was pushed to the floor. 

Looking up, the woman could see the beam was coming from a small opening in the base of a silver or gray, metallic-looking domed disc. The beam was cone shaped, narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. The beam was so brilliant that she had to squint and her eyes were irritated for 3 days. .

www.nicap.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gguyx

Have you looked up Robert Schroeder and his take on the ufo and light cases?

Recent interview with the chap:

www.theparacast.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Argentina: Navy Declassifies Case Involving UFO Over Necochea.

The Argentinean Navy published a series of documents pertaining to a UFO sighting in Necochea in 1962. The documents present the eyewitness account of a truck driver pursued by a flying saucer in the vicinity of La Dulce..

The incident took place at around 20:10 hours as Simonini drove at slow speed and noticed - to his left and following a parallel trajectory, at a distance of 3 meters and an elevation of 2 meters - an "artifact" resembling two plates linked by their widest sides, the color of gunmetal, having an approximate diameter of 5 meters.

The object projected red-and-blue beams similar to headlights from its lower section. The beams had a diameter of two meters, according to the description.

The witness stated his case to the border superintendent, the head of the federal police delegation, and Air Force officers in Mar del Plata with the support of notary Juan José La Terza, who stated that the following verbatim response was received when the incident was brought up [with these authorities]:

"The officers specializing in these studies told me there was nothing extraordinary about the event, as this kind of phenomenon was already accepted as real, and that the scientific world was waiting for the next stage: making contact with these artifacts."

inexplicata.blogspot.com.es...

edit on 17-5-2017 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Close range UFO emits light which knocks over witnesses (and causes first, second and third degree burns) - Argentina, October 21st, 1963:

Argentina: Tucumán, UFOs and the Story that Inspired Spielberg

..Strange lights were visible over the Belgrano railroad tracks, only meters away, looking like "when a fluorescent bulb has gone out," Moreno explained. "There was a tube covering the entire track, and you could see the silhouettes of people walking from one light to another. The silhouettes could have been our own. One could see arms, legs and heads in the distance."

Later, she said that when her sister wanted to turn on the flashlight to open the gate, a light "like flamethrower" knocked her and the servant to the ground, inflicting "first, second and third degree burns" to the servants face.

"The Trancas Case represented a before and after, especially in those days, when talking about UFOs was considered deranged," reflects Carlos Burgi, a ufologist with Tucumán OVNI. "It's a landmark case because the craft were seen not only by the Moreno sisters, but also by their parents, the servant, and neighbors." Furthermore, the alleged vehicles left some small white orbs and spots on the grass and the railroad tracks, Burgi adds.

Full Report

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Real interesting one from Australia involving car stalling EM effects and a football shaped object emitting a pulsating, iridescent blue tube of light down onto the vehicle windscreen.

Police report on the Boyup Brook encounter, uncovered

Spargo stated he was driving his 1967 Valiant Utility, Reg. No. USG.076, towards Boyup Brook from Kojonup at approximately 60-65 mph with headlights on high beam.

When approximately 10 miles from Mayanup the car suddenly stopped - motor stopped - headlights went out - and became stationary without any sensation of braking or deceleration.

He had been travelling alone in the vehicle and was on a bitumen road.

A tube of light descended close to the windscreen. The tube was about 2 feet in diameter. He looked up the tube and could not see anything but felt he was being observed.

The tube of light had descended from object shaped like a football, iridescent blue colour (lightning colour but stationary), with a pulsating glow appearance, and approximately 30 feet in diameter.

Spargo stated he just sat looking at the tube of light and object for approximately 5 minutes. He felt no personal effect other than surprise and not being able to believe his eyes. He heard no noise.

The object then moved off very quickly and disappeared in a 'flash.' When it had gone Spargo found his motor running, lights on, and again travelling at 60 to 65 mph (previous speed). He felt no sensation of acceleration..

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - scientific research

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Buff Ledge UFO case , August 7th, 1968, Lake Champlain, Vermont - unknown object shoots beam of light at witnesses which 'was so bright they could see the bones in their hands'.

* Pendulum motion also reported.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thanks for yet another event which I had not heard tell of, Karl 12. Great details, here.

In addition to the light beam, which I know is topic of this thread, I'm glad to notice the relationship to water, here.
Occurs at a large lake and one of the objects of light enters water before returning in a different form, saucer w/ visible occupants.

I've thought more lately about instances involving water, as one of my own experiences occurred by a larger river just upstream (8-10 miles) from the Pacific Ocean.

Anyhow, thanks again, and the above not meant to divert from light beam study.

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nexotop

Think you've got it spot on there about the water connection my friend and there are certainly plenty of cases that occur around lakes and reservoirs - that Buff Ledge case really is a freaky one as well.

Don't know if you've seen it but there's a good presentation below detailing some other lesser known cases - one in which an object was reported to have been emitting 'solid' light beams that depressed the grass (see 30:50) and a multiple sighting report from the Peak district in Yorkshire of a huge triangular UFO emitting an 'intense neon blue beam of light' - the two witnesses being 30 miles and 3 months apart (see 23:00).

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thanks- another couple interesting cases here- What struck me about the Yorkshire case was the noting of 'old fashioned type lights' on the craft. As discussed here on ATS with another member, I had an experience where I noted old style type rivets on the bottom of a craft ( classic saucer ). The discussion was regarding whether this type of seemingly odd detail on a craft capable of 'physics defying' movement, is/was some sort of playful trick of the mind, or a deliberate red herring ?

Who knows?

Also, saw your other post on water related events . . . interesting times, these.

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nexotop

God knows what's going on mate but this one had a light missing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Further info on this case:

Bizarre Craft Hit Soldiers With Debilitating Light Beam.

"During the Korean War, a UFO that was under attack sent out a beam of light irradiating soldiers, and making them ill."

Vid:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join