It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy To Get People To Work

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did you know that you do not have to work to make it in life? I mean, to get by in life? I even mean to survive in this world?

What is with all this typical talk about some people being too lazy to work? Or what's with all this typical talk about Mc Donalds is always hiring?

Cut that out! Stop it right now if that spells you out that are apart of doing just that.

Why are people trying hard to get you thinking to work?

Did you know all you have to do is go to a crisis center (emergency psych ward), ensure you get diagnosed with some kind of a mental illness, then get sent to a psychiatric hospital for a stay of just 5-7 days, follow the follow up treatment plan once you're out of hospitalization with a request for them to assist you to get on SSI (Suplementary Security Income) benefits and foodstamps, and you are all set to get by in life for life? This does indeed mean you no longer HAVE TO work to get by. They'll set you up in an apartment, too, to live semi-independently or independently once you stay in a group home. You'll be set. Trust me on that!

I want to see more people taking advantage of SSI. Why look for a decent paying job that just aint there anyway? Besides, give the people going to school to become psychiatrists more patients to work with.

Don;t let people try to get you into thinking you can only work to get by in life. With things like SSI benefits, you don't even have to turn to a life of crime to try and get by.

Don't look to welfare, it gets cuts. Look to SSI where your future will be in good hands. You'll never have to become a bum ever since they have group homes available that are ready to meet your needs.

Be smart, not stupid. Why work for someone when you dont have to? You still can but why have to?

How many of you live paycheck to paycheck?

How many of you are underemployed?

^^Why put up with any of that when you can relax in life and let SSI benefits do their thing?

It's always a good time to live life work free.

Cheers to less stress!

Cheers to not being so robotic in life!

Cheers to not being a wage slave!
edit on 6-11-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

doesn't it take away a piece of your life-quality, when you have to be unconscionable ?
isn't a bit of evilness and bitterness necessary to accomplish such task ?

edit on 6-11-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am unsure if you are being sarcastic here or sincere.....but whatever the reason?, everyone in life will work,has worked,and will work again at some point in life unless they become sick,disabled,or imprisoned.I'm glad to see someone take true facts and warp them to dignify their point of view here though.The system needs reform and has needed it since it began, no arguments there.But this is what the puppet masters want you to think now isn't it?Come on....let's be real about this here.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You forgot that one can become a cain priest and set up shop behind a bible.......and let the good times roll! Yep just set up shop in the nearest vineyard or sheep pasture and enjoy. You may have to hurt a few people but whatever.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I find this an interesting take on how the "system" works. I have been unable to continue "working" in my professional field for over four years. The fall back is running our own business; where now I am unable to actually contribute. I have a few spinal issues, a couple syndromes and 'isms that keep me from actually earning additional income with my support. I have applied for dissability - took a year to get turned down. I have heard if I get an atty that this will pretty much guarantee I will be approved; their take is 6k.

I am currently on medicaid and it is the most fustrating existence. They treat the symptoms rather then pay for the solutions which is mind boggling. Which is does pull me to the brink of insanity. The reason I am responding. I feel that if I am claimed to mentally incapable then that questions my ability to be a citizen of this country. Insert what anyone's version of the American dream but it seems if this is "the way," I just can't seem to take this exit off of the highway of life. To me it is a mindset issue; not a lack of capacity to grasp reality. I myself don't see the benefits that comes with a label that isn't one to be "earned" and is for those that are in need. And when people take on such mindset to be paid on false pretense seems to disinfranchise those that are really in need.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We have a situation where wages are to low to live on. In 18th century UK a miner could have his wife at home baking cleaning and have 11 kids, and he would smoke a pipe and be able to have a few beers in the pub whilst his wife managed to put a few coppers by for a rainy day.
In the UK 2012 a man and a woman must both work and cant afford children and are one month a way from being made homeless, both wages are not enough to feed heat and just those 2 people, wage rises are at most 1-2% yet taxes rise and fuel goes up by Gas 19% and electricity 15% and food prices have risen by 38% this year.

In slave days in America a slave and his wife could work in the fields all day and come back to their hut/cabin and whilst the wife made dinner the husband sat outside having a smoke of his pipe, yes they were brutal times and the whip was used on any that did not obey the rules the master set.

In UK 2012 a wife and man can work all day and come home whilst the woman makes dinner the man waits but he cant afford to smoke, times are brutal and in 2012 if you do not obey the masters rules you are tazed, pepper sprayed and shackled.
We are all slave now and anyone that does not realize it will never realize it and for those of you that have children' they are not children but future slaves to take your place when you die, The retirement age in the uk is been raised to 70, check how many live to 70 its not as many as you think.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Or better yet how about the rich clowns on top that keep pulling the strings on all street and keep driving the price's of everything up to where a common middle class worker can not even survive?Oh wait...how about the sudden influx of forced immigration so now the jobs will dry up due to over populated economy due to increased immigration?Oh wait what about being forced to pay for a corrupt government system that shakes hands with Big Business/Ceo's to cut the throat of the the working class person?Oh yeah i guess everyone who continue to work their ass to the bone...to the point their physical body give's out and then they have nothing to rely on?cause a corrupt system allowed it to be drained to the point of no return?...lol people need to wake up here and smell the foldgers.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There are a lot of people taking one benefit or another.

If the welfare system didn't exist how would those people who don't want to work get by?

In England I see alcoholics and heroine addicts enjoying life, laughing in the streets! While the workers move solemnly on.

The servants shal serve. The rich. The poor.

Do what thou wilt.

He has a point.

No wonder the Rothschilds want depopulation, lower classes aren't slaves like the middle class.

It's interesting really, if you see someone with a can of cider, middle class think scum, I say free.

If you see someone with an I pad 3, middle class think; yes!!! I say slave.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, sure why work when you can live off the Govt tit?

We already have enough people scamming the system as is.

If you're the future of this country, we're in a whole lotta trouble.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Two quick questions to answer in your head...

Are you gon' go to school and do all that hard school work, hoping it pays off, and just end up in a ton of debt with no decent paying jobs you'd qualify for in sight? Or are you gon' sit back and not work, and just let the SSI checks come with other sorts of spectacular benefits?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
don't blame the people who use the system!!!! blame the system and its string pullers....i'm just say'n

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Did you know all you have to do is go to a crisis center (emergency psych ward), ensure you get diagnosed with some kind of a mental illness, then get sent to a psychiatric hospital for a stay of just 5-7 days, follow the follow up treatment plan once you're out of hospitalization with a request for them to assist you to get on SSI (Suplementary Security Income) benefits and foodstamps, and you are all set to get by in life for life? This does indeed mean you no longer HAVE TO work to get by. They'll set you up in an apartment, too, to live semi-independently or independently once you stay in a group home. You'll be set. Trust me on that!

It's really sad to see a thread like this. It isn't that easy. My partner has a son who is on SSI and in the state of Arizona, that amounts to about $694.00 a month. ( for mental disabilities) He gets about $150.00 a month in food stamps. He does not get any type of rental assistance. Within a week of getting his benefits, the money is just about gone. He doesn't own a car, or have any luxuries. No cell phone, no cable, no internet.

Some people really do need these benefits, unfortunately, and this guy is one of them, and it was quite difficult for him to get them, having to hire an attorney.

It you think that's getting by, you must live in a hole in the ground some place, and eat dirt.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Two quick questions to answer in your head...

Are you gon' go to school and do all that hard school work, hoping it pays off, and just end up in a ton of debt with no decent paying jobs you'd qualify for in sight? Or are you gon' sit back and not work, and just let the SSI checks come with other sorts of spectacular benefits?

What is ssi called in England!? Disability allowance??
You had me at spectacular. LOL!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What a wonderful way to suck at the Govt Teat.
You should be just so proud of yourself.

Don't worry, as those that work will continue to pay the way of those that don't and chose the magnificent choice in life.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

The fact that you cannot work and continue to make profit for your master makes you a liability, Im in the same boat and Atos medicals are creating stress on people with heart problems and other problems who are told to avoid stress at all times, Its ethnic cleansing' they can dress it up all they want but it is ethnic cleansing, We do the same with deers where its called culling' the idea is to take the weakest out of the herd, Disabled people need to realize it' myself I am under no illusion that in the uk im hated now despite the fact that i was injured doing a dangerous job, My only advice would be that never ever do a dangerous job, sit in an office but do not risk yourself as your government and its media will turn on you. If you cant provide for them they have no use for you.

Anyone in construction leave now let them all live in caves.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
what do you expect someone to do then?...die?...if they have no jobs and no prospects to find one becuase we live in a speciel interest class system...them what the hell do you expect them to do?...just die becuase there is no situation for them to work with...they should be guilted into not trying to find a means of survival?????wtf is wrong with that idea a? there slick?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think many people should take your advice. Why would you spend your only life, working like a dog, just to not have anything in the end, all so some already filthy rich guy can continue to make billions, by paying peanuts to those who actually work and make the money for him.

The system needs to change. Change will never come as long as it keeps those at the top, at the top. Breaking the system is the only way to force it to be fixed.

Sitting on your ass, playing on facebook, and talking on the phone and to other office workers all day, should not pay multiple times as much as the people actually working and making the products, and performing the services that make the money.

I can't follow your plan, my pride wouldn't allow it, but I know that many don't suffer the same moral reservations as I, I hope they take your advice, and overload the broken system, breaking it utterly, and forcing a nedded change.

It should be criminal for a company to pay any employee welfare wages, when they make billions a year in profits, they need to take responsibility for their workers welfare, not make billions by forcing the taxpayers to feed them because they are too cheap to pay enough for their employees to live on. Any job that needs doing, is important enough to pay enough to live on.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Really? Are you serious or just trolling to get peoples dander up? But trolls rarely admit that they are trolling do they?

If you are serious, then you are part of the probem. And will only be able to live that way while taxes continue to flow. Once that drys up...out in the streets you go. Ever think abut that?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm a construction worker and that offends me...........anyone living here going to school and not finding work should be off'ed by a rifle........see how stupid that sounds?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join