It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most AGGRESSIVE nation on earth!!! (Guess before clicking...)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Um, why don't you include a map of all of the countries that the USA has bases in?
Or talk about the country that has used the nuclear bomb against another country?

But what you bring up is important.....
more people need to read "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins. In part of the book, he makes the case for "The London Connection." Basically everything points back to people in London. They still set the price of gold there, as just one example.
He makes a damn strong argument for the "London connection."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just to spoil the party (either rah rah british empire or boo boo aggressive b..stards) you need to take a step back and analyse why.....

This has been done and it makes a massive amount of sense but makes a mockery of certain economic theories.

very very simplistically. The only way an economy can "grow" constantly is to have a limitless (or near limitless) supply of resources. Britain, at the time of the industrial revolution (and to be honest the preceding 2 or 3 hundred years) had limited supplies of natural resources.....except coal! (we had tons of wood but we chopped down all the forests to make galleons). So in order to fuel a growing economy we "expanded" into other countries (ie stole their copper, gold, diamonds, silver, oil, tea (early on) etc etc). This was all shipped back to the UK to finance the expansion of the UK economy.

Once you realise that an economy can only grow by expansion into overseas territory does the current worldwide situation make sense.......step 2.......reality check, jesus it's unsustainable.

If you are sitting there (in a position of power/priviledge) and realise that the current economic model is unsustainable what would you do? Da, da, who needs a conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by loam

Any nation given the chance will take over everything. It has nothing to do with nations it has to do with the will of man. When will it stop? It will never stop.

Many blame America for waging endless wars in 100 years it could be China or India? Look back in history and you will see the pattern of MAN.

When will it stop when Man has Nothing but to Fight with Sticks and Stones

The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth

NOTHING TO DO with Nations

The Global Corporation: Arthur Jensen Speech from 'Network'

You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, Reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet.

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and A T & T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state -- Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business,

www.informationliberation.com...

Rome ROME Rome rOME

The Roman System (FASCI)

Fasces
en.wikipedia.org...

Britian Political System is Based on the Roman system

as well as the UNITED STATES

ohh Here is the List of Wars AKA (influance Destroy & Rebuild puppet state being like the US )
Perfect example JAPAN well at least making the Attempt ..

The Past was By Force ask an American Indian

List of wars involving the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Vandettas

Health bars

O my gawd, this picture nearly made me cry, i swear ill never go to Australia no matter what, this just puts me off. How do people cope with this ! Do they even have glasses big enough to catch these things in.

Thats only the wall spiders, you should see the ones that can't climb and crawl up in your clothing while you sleep...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Without the USA, Britain would be history. Britain was gone in both world wars without the help of the USA. Yous should feel lucky yous can still boast how powerful yous are

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

There's a mistake in the study.

The UK has never invaded Finland, for example. The UK did declare war on Finland during WWII on December 6, 1941 to keep their then dictator ally Josif Stalin content, but it was only war on paper as the British weren't keen on fighting against another democratic country. There was no British invasion, no British military operations against Finland.

The only time there have been British military operations were during the Crimean War in the 1850s when British vessels bombarded ports and blockaded trade on the Finnish coast but Finland was part of Russia at the time and not independent and thus the British were invading Russia.

If the study was purposely made so that if UK had invaded some country in the past, but the then invaded territory currently belongs to a different country and the study-makers count it as an invasion against that different country, if that's how they count it then its really misleading and just bloating the numbers.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticblade

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Eh you all keep arguing semantics and petty nonsense. Let's just get down to the bread and butter shall we? If we were to square off.. the brits wouldn't make it very far
that's all that matters right? The alpha male? Without any help, there are few major nations the brits can take on alone.

And there's me thinking that John Wayne was long gone. You are the biggest and strongest and 'that's all that matters, right ' ?
Wrong, on so many levels.

Good to see your captain obvious compass has been calibrated so finely.

Any other geniuses in the room?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
popcorn article from journalist that cant find anything better to write about so he or she makes up history and slaps big title on it ( at least thats my first impression). The most aggressive. how do you gauge that ? only by the number of country's conquered. Does the mongolian empire count in this because they did'nt have scones with tea and play cricket while doing buisness , I dont get it
edit on 5-11-2012 by papazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I was gonna say the British.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Had to create account, just to add the full saying....

The sun never sets on the British Empire, because 'God' doesn't trust the British in the dark ....

(and i'm a limey btw)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Literally laughed out loud, you rock!

There was one warning missing....the WOMEN!

On a more sober note
don't india still wear their 'colours' (as in Olympics) to show they still owe the great mother country money?
hmmmm......

Let me know when you guys are doing the online drinking contest, I'M IN of course!
you got nothin'!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Without the USA, Britain would be history. Britain was gone in both world wars without the help of the USA. Yous should feel lucky yous can still boast how powerful yous are

Aaah that old tired chestnut? Yeah you did decide to turn up at the very end, we'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Aaah that old tired chestnut? Yeah you did decide to turn up at the very end, we'll give you that.

It takes time to coordinate a false flag operation in the middle of a big ocean.

edit on 5-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The great irony is... and Iam writing this with humor the nation that invaded 90% of the world land mass...has more mosues than churches.
Dear King Henry went a bit far to the left removing catholicism perhaps.
Or was that the BBC?
I spent eleven years of my life lining up at school assembly singing God Save the queen( no not the sex pistols version) ...onward Christian soldiers...Jerusalem...land of hope and glory..and getting a whack if I giggled when the headmaster pooped through the microphone.
Now a migrant of some years a pommy bastard in Australia (or is that just bastard).
They ask me why I don't get naturalised.
Why is the reply..this is my country anyway.
Yeah I got punched out a few times on that attitude when younger.
Aussies are a good mob...a beautiful country...Iam glad we invaded it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

England ! OK I looked but I guessed right. only because of Eddie Izzard.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

The most AGGRESSIVE nation

or

The most Adventurous nation on Earth.

Who was Britain named after ?

Answer: Brutus of Troy who trekked across much of Europe after being banished from Italy.

So maybe its in our blood to journey to new lands.

And lets not forget the Saxons (vikings) who also left their bloodlines amongst the British locals and took great risks of adventuring across rough seas into unknown lands.

Uh, actually Britain comes from the latin 'Britannia' which means 'source of tin'. But good job spreading English around the world. Even if for no other reason than the French are still mad about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Disease killed most of the Native Americans. When the Pilgrims landed there were skeletons laying about everywhere.

Fishermen off the Atlantic Coast started it circa 1600.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by loam

LOL - Not too smart either.

And just to add insult to injury.........they sent their naughty "convicts" to paradise.

Good one fellas

(Plus they can't hold their drink either - bloody lightweights - hehehe)

You have an interesting concept of paradise. Everything in Australia is designed to kill you. Crocodiles, spiders so big they have health bars, the worlds most venomous snakes, fire breathing koalas, the list is endless.

And don't forget the Drop Bears, mustn't forget them nasty buggers...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Um, why don't you include a map of all of the countries that the USA has bases in?
Or talk about the country that has used the nuclear bomb against another country?

But what you bring up is important.....
more people need to read "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins. In part of the book, he makes the case for "The London Connection." Basically everything points back to people in London. They still set the price of gold there, as just one example.
He makes a damn strong argument for the "London connection."

It wasn't a nuclear bomb, it was an atomic bomb. If you're going to whine about something, especially if you're going off-topic to bring up totally lame talking points, at least get your facts straight.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join