It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't watch this video and still vote for Obama. Time to wake up folks!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

This video and thread is a joke....

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

Would you be excited for Dick Cheney to be president? Of course not. So why would you be excited for Romney? Basically the same person.

What sort of reality do you people live in?

Mitt Romney Says He Could Wage War on Iran Without Congress' Approval
Going thru the video twice, I didn’t hear one (1) person say they were voting for Romney, nor did I hear anyone say they were voting republican. You failed to redirect bubb (at least with me anyways)! This video isn't about Romney in any way or form!

edit on 30-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2012 by Luckyxfactor because: mmm

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Iam a Great Briton and only one thing scares me at the moment in the world and that is you good folk in the US taking a big step backwards and voting for Romney, I have talked to many people and none of us would vote for a nutty mormon for a pres.
Please good people of the USA watch the Dead zone because I just have a feeling romney is gonna blow it all up.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
I believe Barrack Obama can still make a change & better America if he was Re-elected for president but for the next four years he will need to make strong bold decisions, Many people in the video at the end were disappointed at Obama for not establishing & fixing up the economy to their satisfaction but that is okay to feel disappointed that he never did because it would have been impossible to satisfy all categorize audience of the american people.

Well stated !

Thanks, and I agree totally!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If the communist party endorses them I'm voting the other direction! S&F The commies want Obama while the majority of the people who are voting for obama have no education on communism. IDIOCY! communism will RUIN our country and if we can slow the communist agenda down just so that we can grab hold of our republic and .. Im all for it... I dont believe Romney is the answer but Obama is definitely setting this country in free fall while if we vote Romney we can put a parachute on and try to get hold of the outcome!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Watched it still voting for Obama.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AguyAndAgirl
Myself along with many others are not voting for either puppet.

Yeah if you read between the lines the video seems to be telling people to vote republican (Romney). They also appear to be charging money to get the full thing, multiple red flags. The group behind the video also seems questionable. The underlying premise of the video is certainly correct, Obama is without doubt one of the smoothest talkers, but always does the opposite of what he says. But in all honestly Romney is no better at all... if they are putting their "hope" into the belief that Romney will "change" anything, they are deluding themselves just as much as they deluded themselves about Obama, which is kind of ironic really.
edit on 30/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by FeelingPure

I'm sorry, but people like you scare me.

Have you ever heard of the NDAA? Tell me, have you? Did you know that Americans can now be detained and imprisoned--even killed--without due process? It was recently used on a Marine who spoke out about Obama on FB. Yes, it's true. But you are probably asleep.

Hey, why do you come to ATS?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is the biggest fraud--the biggest conspiracy ever perpetraded on the American people.

But you're probably one of the people who cried tears of joy when he spoke four years ago.

Ugh.

You are correct about Obama being a fraud. But so was Bush Jnr, Clinton and Bush Snr just to name a few. Its not the puppets chosen that's the fraud, its the political systems that we have today that is the fraud. Obama is just a result of the fraudulent system. yes that does make him a fraud as well, but as most of us know he is just a puppet, and all puppets have someone pulling the strings behind the scenes. So its the string pullers that don't appear on election ballots or screens that are the real fraud. Obama's just dancing to their beat !

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by 3chainz

They really think Romney, who is a corporate goblin, flip flop, trickle down Zionist neo-con is really going to change the country for the better.

He can’t do worse than Obama….

Republicans are incapable of the level of deficit spending achieved by this president. Even neo-con Bush pales in comparison.

You must be dumb sorry to say but its got to be said.

Inheritance its the deficit. read and do research.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

When will you learn it doesn't matter who you vote for the GOVERNMENT still gets in

No leader of any country can control it's destiny the only way you could do that was if you needed NO imports and NO exports to survive,that's not how things work any good leader had the LUCK of the draw when they came to power that's it plain and simple!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
All I know is that everyday I come on this site there is a new thread about UBAMA MKAAYY?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

reply to post by 3chainz

He can’t do worse than Obama….

Republicans are incapable of the level of deficit spending achieved by this president. Even neo-con Bush pales in comparison.

Your little charts crack me up
The last 4 years.... there has been a recession
Haven't we

I'm not in the US I'm British... Funniest use of a chart which was pointless I've ever seen. What your chart shows is the mess the Republicans left office in
and the trouble you've had since trying to drag yourselves out of it.

edit on 30-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Citizens United!!!??? Seriously!? The people who basically underminded the Democratic Process by helping to make MONEY into VOTES for big business!? Seriously? Wake up! YOU ARE IN THE NWO! YOU ARE THE NEOCON...Of course you don't want anyone to be president except a cadre of insane neocons behind the scenes, running people like puppets!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No what the chart shows is how much more Obama spent than the ridiculous amount that was spent by Bush. Sad but true. Also you Brit's might not understand that we had a Democratic congress for the last two years of Bush's time in office and they controlled the spending.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
2 years to create a recession of the magnitude we have recently been through and currently recovering from...
There isn't a laugh smiley big enough... You TOTALLY Crack Me Up

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Stars and Flags to you man. Great video, im starting to get sucked in myself this year with this stuff. A few things though about the video. 1 it looks like most of the people they are talking to is kinda upper middle class business owners. or as what i call it credit players. Not all of them but most. I watched that one video a few days ago where Romney would state a how he stood on a mater. But then sign a bill or help pass something that pointed the other direction. the outsourcing his own CO to China wile stating i'll bring the jobs back? I know they are all puppets. Both turds. But most of us know after dealing with bush, bush jr and bush jr. We knew it was going to be a long way ahead for any kind of change. Im not sure if the change is the right way. I dont think it is myself but i dont have the answer myself. But Romney is nothing but another BUSH! go back to the Corporate States of America? Think your broke now? now if your healthy and make 115k a year and don't care about your parents or anyone that is on disability then yeah go Romney. and dont support the system that helped you get what you got. All this healthcare stuff was first started with Bush Jr. what direction do you think Romney will do?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I was talking about the text in the OP, not the video.

edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
lol........this video is from CITIZENS UNITED? ahahahah

God the OP is really lost. You listen to the people that destroyed our political process for election information?

If Citizens United is dissing Obama, that is a GOOD thing for him. Why would he want corporate fascists co-signing him? The people that destroyed anything that was left of the USA.

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 (2010), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations and unions. The nonprofit group Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton and to advertise the film during television broadcasts in apparent violation of the 2002 Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act (commonly known as the McCain–Feingold Act or "BCRA").[2] In a 5–4 decision, the Court held that portions of BCRA §203 violated the First Amendment.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

No, you're wrong. The 09 spending was from Bush and the congress. Do you not understand how the country works?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

I get the creeps when I watch crowd reaction at some of his speeches in 2008-2009. He pulled the wool over the eyes of a lot of sheeple.

Obama IS without a doubt the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

edit on 29-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I do too. And I voted for him. People really thought he was going to do something different. People were crying because they thought we would see a happy ending of the Bush years. Little did we know.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join