It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 'Sandy' Being Used/Created as a Distraction to Set a False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just something picking at the back of my mind. Perhaps it's because of being on ATS too long or it's just that I believe nothing is merely a coincidence anymore.

1. Many are thinking this is being produced or at least enhanced by HAARP. Is this being used to delay elections?

2. Is it as serious as what is being reported? Will it fizzle out with only a whisper of a disaster with millions not being able to use subways, buses etc? Power out, cell towers destroyed and land lines down?

3. People are facing a MANDATORY evacuation thus leaving many areas empty and without witnesses. Perfect situation to move in and set explosives or...?

4. Can something be "Planted" or "Set" in order to set a false flag?

5. Obama needs an event to either stall or cancel elections in order to remain at the helm. Is this it? Will elections be delayed because of a State of Emergency scenario?

So many questions, so little time. Sandy is upon us.

Just asking what others are thinking...For me, my Spidey senses are tingling.

Peace

edit on 28-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
something is fishy all right. i was wondering where the fed reserve was located and if some records or the like are to be lost due to the hurricane. or there is all ready a majir problem at a nuke plant due to on going neglect, and they could blame the problems on hurricane sandy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
there is something unusual about all of this, i think we will just have to wait and see. don't forget also that germany is repatriating it's gold from the new york fed (if there is any still there).
edit on 28-10-2012 by eggman84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
just found this video - you're president is telling you to listen and follow you're officials they know what is best apparently. good luck all those in the path of sandy

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My theory.

Fukushima failed because the backup generators were flooded.

America has LOTS of Fukushima style Nuclear plants.

Whoever is controlling the weather is planning on flooding the country to cause those plants to also meltdown and add to the nuclear nightmare already killing the Northern Hemisphere.

I warned everyone to move South of the equator when Fukushima happened. My warnings then seem ever more pertinent now.
edit on 28-10-2012 by LightAssassin because: removed a double 'the'

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman84

Good find...but one thing struck me as odd.

All those digital cameras making noise. I know that feature can be turned off, that has to be extremely annoying.

But he did stay on message and got it out to others.

Good luck to all those in the path of this thing.

Back on topic, this would be a great way to set up a false flag...especially if they know Romney will be elected.

Or if Obama is re-elected.

Or someone that just wants to pull off a heist.

As was stated...So many questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this one is very interesting.... hurricane sandy simulated in 1997

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
While we are storm watching there was this:

One of the first in the nation to receive permission from the federal government to start using drones, the Seattle Police Department is drafting a policy on how it will use the remote-control aerial vehicles.

www.sfgate.com...

and this:

pressure from the German federal audit office, part of the gold stock will be repatriated from the United States to Frankfurt.
The Netherlands faces similar uneasiness about the position of its gold treasure — 612,000 kilograms with of a value of about E25 billion. The gold, in part located at De Nederlandse Bank in Amsterdam (about 10 percent), is also located at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

dinarvets.com.../topic/132425-uneasiness-in-the-netherlands-about-national-gold-reserve/

Plus this:

Oct. 25, 2012, 2:09 p.m. EDT
Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP’s Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury
investmentwatchblog.com...

The stage is set for something.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

And of course, Canada is having a storm as well...
www.activistpost.com...

Canadian Association of Police Chiefs calls on government to approve U.S.-style internet surveillance

But everyone is watching the weather channel.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the final piece of the puzzle is now here, i like how there is a photo going around of a crowded convenience store and the emphasis is on a sign that reads "end of the line". this will bring on FEMA no doubt. the conspiracy theorists we're right all along, the time has come for everybody in the states to be very alert.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i bet the government now is hiding in mt weather...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I watched a weather report earlier in the day, I remember thinking 'man, she looks really freaked out' I was busy cleaning and only half watched it. She was getting drenched in her rain coat, wind whipping the card in her hand as she read. The language she was using mixed with what seemed like her reaction to what she was reading freaked me out.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Check out the "HAARP Status website. I dont know if its accurate or if they just makes stuff up but the highest activity is centered exactly where these storms are happening or will happen.

www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Just something picking at the back of my mind. Perhaps it's because of being on ATS too long or it's just that I believe nothing is merely a coincidence anymore.

1. Many are thinking this is being produced or at least enhanced by HAARP. Is this being used to delay elections?

2. Is it as serious as what is being reported? Will it fizzle out with only a whisper of a disaster with millions not being able to use subways, buses etc? Power out, cell towers destroyed and land lines down?

3. People are facing a MANDATORY evacuation thus leaving many areas empty and without witnesses. Perfect situation to move in and set explosives or...?

5. Obama needs an event to either stall or cancel elections in order to remain at the helm. Is this it? Will elections be delayed because of a State of Emergency scenario?

Peace

1) HAARP does not (and cannot) steer or create hurricanes. This is a long-debunked myth.

2) If its not as serious as its being reported, all that much better. I would rather see the people in the northeast be overprepared than underprepared. But from the cams I've seen and the co-workers I've spoken with over that way, its no passing breeze.

3) Mandatory evacuations are for the good. Sure, anything could happen during one of these. People could plant explosives, I guess. But pigs could also fly and monkeys could pop out of my arse, too.

4) If you REALLY think that this is a set up for a false flag, just head on over there and experience the storm for yourself. Could it be possible? Well, again ... I guess anything is possible. Likely? No.

5) Um, no - Obama isnt using this to delay or cancel elections. More BS drivel from Obama and government haters. Those elections are going to go on soon, regardless of this storm. Obama may win, Obama may lose. Storm cant cast a vote.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Is your tinfoil hat just on too tight? I think so.

Why can't this just be an instance of a freak storm and nothing else?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sandy is EA*RTH response from Gulf Loop current in GOM being destroyed by BP oil spill.. New current pattern = new storm patterns 1 thinks..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I have a reliablensource who tells me that Nuke plants along the path of Sandy have already started shut down sequences.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

1 & 2 are contradictory - if it was being used to delay the elections, their timing was a little off considering the elections are a week away. If it's not as serious as is being reported, then there'd likely not be the week+ power outages they are predicting, thus likely not affecting the election that is a week away.

What you are seeing is a freak weather event, like we've seen many freak weather events recently, imho due to global warming, climate change, whatever you'd like to call it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm just going to address two of your points.

Many in the conspiracy world think every single hurricane/tornado/blizzard is enhanced or created by HAARP. You wonder how there were ever any storms before HAARP, according to conspiracy folks, HAARP is very busy creating all these storms these days.

Why would he want to delay? At current polls, he is winning and is being given anywhere from 60% - 75% chance of winning.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eggman84
there is something unusual about all of this, i think we will just have to wait and see. don't forget also that germany is repatriating it's gold from the new york fed (if there is any still there).
edit on 28-10-2012 by eggman84 because: (no reason given)

When they discover they just repatriated a bunch of tungsten they will be less happy than they normally are.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join