It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
To be fair I think it's clever. Plus, it shows that Obama is actually aware of younger voters. This is one of reasons why Obama did so well with the youth vote last time around. He actually acknowledges their existence and addresses them in terms they understand.

Yes, but...Obama doesn't understand that when he connects with the youth vote, he annoys republicans...

and that is...really...really annoying to them...

Therefore, Obama is clearly trying to annoy them.
Romney offers a different path. He promises not to annoy democrats by never connecting with the youth, the women, or really anyone for more than 5 minutes during a speech..you won't see Romney out there understanding the latest fashions, the latest memes, etc...

And isn't that better for our leader?

Wait...actually no, its not.

-chuckles-

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Annee
Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

Maybe "Julia" might know ....

The Life of Julia

What ever happened to her anyway ?

No thanks. This is ridiculous.

Anything and everything - - no matter how innocent - - - you turn it into Obama hate. Its really pathetic.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's official.

There is no hope for humanity.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Fine. If it makes you happy I mean the Obama campaign. Regardless of your biases or if you're offended by it you have to admit it's a smart move. It targets a demographic that Romney hasn't even attempted to go after and a demographic that was key in winning Obama the Presidency in the first place.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is that ugly, screwed up teeth, crappy hair cut tatted thing what they call sexy now days..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Then you're a shallow person.

Go ogle Man Coulter some more.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have to say this ad made me wish my other ear drum was blown out.

I have to say though in regards to obamacare...and contraception...

Do they (Obama team) want more people on a government system .. or do they want to cease the human race??

Which is it?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
She looks like a young, chubby Rachel Maddow.

I am glad to know the President thinks so highly of us youth to believe the only way to appeal to us is to not-so-subtly insert sexual allusion into he ads. That really lets us know where you stand, Mr. President. Oh well, idiots will vote for him anyway and they will get just what they deserve if/when he is re-elected.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone find this ad just a touch offensive? I mean really, equating voting to losing your virginity. What exactly does the person who wrote this ad think of women? Does s/he think that women only care about sex? How about the issues?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

Talk about blowing things out of perspective.

The things people will grasp at.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Do they (Obama team) want more people on a government system .. or do they want to cease the human race??

Which is it?
Hmmm, this is one of the most intelligent Rombot responses Ive seen in awhile.

Not really, but im laughing too hard to continue..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

That's a good question for Barry.

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

Are you saying that this ad was the actress's idea? The fact that she voted for Obama in the first place, not to mention that she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered, proves exactly how clueless she is.

"White guilt" actually played a role in Obama's election, deny it all you will. Liberals were falling all over themselves to shout

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Absolutely pathetic.

edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ATS, what a humorous bunch.

So many can't even see their own BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Talk about blowing things out of perspective.

The things people will grasp at.

Really, blowing things out of perspective? Please tell me how I am doing that. I find this ad offensive, period. It does equate voting with losing your virginity. Did you even watch the ad? And what exactly am I grasping at? The fact that I live by my own set of morals and that I believe the issues are important. Shame on you for such a lackadaisical response. Women are more than their vaginas and this ad sets feminism back about 50 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Have you been paying attention to the # coming out of the mouths of the Republicans lately?

Obviously not.

You want to use ONE ad as a way of setting back womens' rights in this country? You need to look no further than the retarded republican debate over what constitutes rape.

THAT my friend, is evidence that women's rights are not being taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered,

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Let me understand your 'logic"
I, as a white man, voted for a black man, because he kills brown men, that sell oil to yellow men, that repress wo-men, that evolved from red men, who could have been spliced with space men,

Seems like a Typical Breitbart story.

i believe it,

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Just wow. Show me one republican ad that demeans women. That is what this discussion is about, a political ad. As to those "retarded" repub politicians, other republicans denounced them. I stand by what I said. I'm a republican, I'm a woman, and guess what, I was raped. You lost any credibility when you called these politicians retarded. Again I state, shame on you.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

That's a good question for Barry.

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

Are you saying that this ad was the actress's idea? The fact that she voted for Obama in the first place, not to mention that she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered, proves exactly how clueless she is.

I don't care who's idea it is. Its a cute innocent video.

Only an idiot would blow this out of proportion.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The Obama Hysteria Factor (TM by beezzer, beezzer Corp.) has gone into overdrive. Never before has an incumbent had to run not on his record (which stinks) but on pithy sayings and catch phrases.

These are the tactics of a loser.

Seems apt.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting his mother's name was Dunham...Stanley Dunham but that's whole other kettle of fish.

Smells like desperation to me...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join