It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by TTAA2012

Please stop talking about black people, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. It's really embarrassing.

I thought Dr. King's message applied to everyone regardless of color. You are doing a piss poor job continuing his legacy I can tell you that.

And I will speak my mind whenever I wish regardless of your opinion.

Again, just embarrassing. That southern country black dialect, not ghetto.

And that affects my point how? He slipped into a role in order to cater to the black crowd. To a white or mixed crowd he would have said, "Where is your Federal funding" in that perfect Harvard diction; but instead we get "Where Yo Dolla!" in a racially divisive speech.

Like I've already said, you're racist and just absolutely ignorant.

You don't know anything about me.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Controlling the world, one penis at a time. Not the first time in human history women used sex to control men. Jezebel was throwing it at Ahab and the other men of Israel couldn't wait to bend a knee to Ba'al for sensual sex. Spartan women refused to have sex with their men until they agreed to make war on Athens in the Peloponesian War too so yeah, sex is the oldest weapon of mass destruction in the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This ad is better

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how to embed. Sorry I'm a Luddite. But this is another parody of the disgusting, sexist, campaign ad
edit on 27-10-2012 by shadwgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here ya go. Hope it helps......

Cheers, Pax

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pax, you rock. thanks.
I think this is the funniest and yet truest parody of that insulting video.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I really don't get the fascination with free birth control as a platform while we're 60 trillion in accrued debt. I mean I'm socially liberal, except abortion, but it's sincerely such a naive plank.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hauster

I agree. I think it's a diversion to get the voters minds off of the real issues. And the scary part is people are falling for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Listen...I was given a password to use HBO recently, so I finally got to see every glorious zionist minute of my favorite assimilation series "Entourage"

"Yeah, Turtle, couples keep lists etc...."

I got to watch E attempt it with Sloan, it was sick. Just do the opposite of whatever E does, always.

Anyhoo, the machine apparently wanted my views on "Girls", as it kept redirecting me there when I followed "Entourage", so I complied. Let me tell you...it made me sick.

The lighting is like you are filming cockroaches. The sex is sick, if that's even possible. For 3 days I could not even think about it. A zionist human zoo. You MUST see this, if you can bear the depravity and demoralization of beauty and bliss. Anything sexual is pure poison, the antithesis of beauty. I couldn't look at my unit for days after seeing season 1. Everything is filmed behind bars. I haven't had one in days, which is like a record for me. Oh, I hate Lena Dunham.

"Oh, I'm on my way to get an abortion, so I'll take you for your HIV test, no worries."

I expect zionist central will quash this series immediately, pulling all copies. Watch at your own peril.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The ad's style is vintage Lena: Edgy and informed,

Cheap RS Gold

Diablo 3 Gold

RS Gold

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join